Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Donna
Goose
Collector

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

Alfa Donna
02-25-2012 1:33 PM

This is my first review of a product. I've been collecting pheromones slowly over the past four years, but have always selfishly kept my observations to myself.

Just a short introduction about myself: I am 25 year old female and I live in a rather busy college town (Considered to be in the top 10 party colleges in the United States. Students out here love to set couches and cars on fire whether we win or lose a game, if that says anything.) My job consists of making sure everyone at my store knows how to do their job efficiently.

I'm also married to a busy man. He typically works 86 - 98 hours a week, so when he comes home I try my best to de-stress him and keep his mind off work. We have a five year old little girl together.

Now to the review.

---

I received Alfa Donna in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to try it. I first applied one spray to my neck area and another spray to the ends of my hair and noticed immediately that it seemed more oily than other spray-pheromone products I had tried in the past. I spread it out over my neck with my index finger and waited 15 minutes for it to dry before applying a vanilla based perfume for maximum diffusion.

My husband was his usual attentive self, telling me I looked very beautiful and asking if I wanted to go anywhere. I first stopped in at work to pick up a new uniform and check the schedule.

The store manager was there and he always talks to me when he sees me, but as I was walking past him he simply stared at me and didn't say a word. I'm used to my co-workers talking to me whenever I go in, but they were unusually silent toward me. On the way out, I walked directly behind my boss again and spoke to him, but he refused to look me in the eye. I simply figured he was in one of his moods and left.

I spent the evening driving around with my husband and he was very attentive to my wants, asking me if I wanted to buy anything and constantly rubbing my thighs while he was driving.

After our daughter fell asleep when we came home, he kept walking in and out of the bedroom and looking at me. I eventually went in to see what he wanted and was practically mauled to death. He's usually a very gentle person, but he was a lot more animal-like, as if he was sexually aggravated.

It's too soon to know for sure if the Alfa Donna had any impact, so I will test it again tomorrow. Wish me luck. Heart

CTTM2, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, Instant Sexiness/A, Instant Sexiness/B, TAL, TAH, TAA, P83 (Androtics Direct)
Super Primal Oils (Climation|Juniper Berry), PCC, Essence of a Woman, Edge for Women (Unscented) (Love Scent)
Beta-Androstenol, Estratraenol (Liquid Alchemy Labs)
Alfa Donna (Alpha Dream)
02-25-2012 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SportyCurve5, shadowknight, ohhmygod
Honeycake
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Alfa Donna
02-26-2012 5:02 PM

Wow! Thanks for the post. I was considering Alpha Donna, but wonder now if its too strong for me. I can't wait to hear about your future experiences.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
02-26-2012 5:02 PM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 33 posts

02-26-2012 5:27 PM

Thanks for posting! I purchased this too, so I'm hoping to test and report soon!
02-26-2012 5:27 PM
Goose
Collector

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

02-26-2012 11:47 PM

Update on the Alfa Donna:

Today, I tried something a little different. After my shower, I took a thermogenic pill to help with the heat production in my body, I suspect the heat would allow the pheromones to diffuse better, but I have almost zero evidence at this moment to back up this claim.

I waited until the medicine kicked in and cleaned up my apartment and broke into a light sweat (Just what I wanted!) and applied one spray of Alfa Donna to the sides of my neck and spread it evenly, then split another spray between my wrists. I waited 15 minutes and applied Pink Sugar for it's amazing diffusion potential.

My husband comes in from work while I'm applying my make-up and says, "I have a very beautiful wife." and continues to watch me. His demeanor seems to be subservient, as he keeps asking me where I want to go and what I want to do.

I stop in to work to speak with my main boss, but she's not there yet. Instead, the store manager is there again. When I walk around the corner next to him, he turns and looks at me, then bolts for the office before I could even say hi. Undecided I shrug it off and speak to two of my trainees (female) but they look displeased. Usually, I get along with these girls very well, but they acted like they didn't want anything to do with me.

I finally grow impatient and walk back to the office to speak with my boss and begin to speak with him about procedures. He was very thorough and kind, but his body language spoke otherwise (moving his feet around, couldn't sit still, confused look on his face, stuttering and tripping over his words.) He looked like he wanted OUT of the office so bad.

(Just to note, my boss has always been receptive to social pheromones. I can never get him to shut up when I wear Alpha-Androstenol, for example. He's also very shy naturally and always has this deer in the headlights look when I try to talk to him.)

When my main boss finally arrived, she was cheerful and attentively answered my questions as well as open to my suggestions. Meanwhile, store manager is cooped up in the corner at the computer and frequently looks between me and her with that confused look stuck on his face.

On the way out, one of the young male trainees came up and told me I look great. Store manager comes out of office and shoos him back to his work station.

---

Meanwhile, as I type this, husband is repeatedly coming up and rubbing my shoulders for attention.

So, that's my result in a work atmosphere (I don't recommend it for obvious reasons.) I intend to use it tomorrow after my husband comes home from boxing. I imagine it will be -interesting-.

CTTM2, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, Instant Sexiness/A, Instant Sexiness/B, TAL, TAH, TAA, P83 (Androtics Direct)
Super Primal Oils (Climation|Juniper Berry), PCC, Essence of a Woman, Edge for Women (Unscented) (Love Scent)
Beta-Androstenol, Estratraenol (Liquid Alchemy Labs)
Alfa Donna (Alpha Dream)
02-26-2012 11:47 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
Honeycake
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-10-2012 12:00 PM

Thanks for the additional update. I have decided on Alpha Dream products, but not sure which ones.

I was going to try Alpha Donna based on your experiences with your husband, but I am not so sure in light of the manager and the girls' responses.

Look forward to reading your future posts.

(02-26-2012 11:47 PM)Goose Wrote:  Update on the Alfa Donna:

Today, I tried something a little different. After my shower, I took a thermogenic pill to help with the heat production in my body, I suspect the heat would allow the pheromones to diffuse better, but I have almost zero evidence at this moment to back up this claim.

I waited until the medicine kicked in and cleaned up my apartment and broke into a light sweat (Just what I wanted!) and applied one spray of Alfa Donna to the sides of my neck and spread it evenly, then split another spray between my wrists. I waited 15 minutes and applied Pink Sugar for it's amazing diffusion potential.

My husband comes in from work while I'm applying my make-up and says, "I have a very beautiful wife." and continues to watch me. His demeanor seems to be subservient, as he keeps asking me where I want to go and what I want to do.

I stop in to work to speak with my main boss, but she's not there yet. Instead, the store manager is there again. When I walk around the corner next to him, he turns and looks at me, then bolts for the office before I could even say hi. Undecided I shrug it off and speak to two of my trainees (female) but they look displeased. Usually, I get along with these girls very well, but they acted like they didn't want anything to do with me.

I finally grow impatient and walk back to the office to speak with my boss and begin to speak with him about procedures. He was very thorough and kind, but his body language spoke otherwise (moving his feet around, couldn't sit still, confused look on his face, stuttering and tripping over his words.) He looked like he wanted OUT of the office so bad.

(Just to note, my boss has always been receptive to social pheromones. I can never get him to shut up when I wear Alpha-Androstenol, for example. He's also very shy naturally and always has this deer in the headlights look when I try to talk to him.)

When my main boss finally arrived, she was cheerful and attentively answered my questions as well as open to my suggestions. Meanwhile, store manager is cooped up in the corner at the computer and frequently looks between me and her with that confused look stuck on his face.

On the way out, one of the young male trainees came up and told me I look great. Store manager comes out of office and shoos him back to his work station.

---

Meanwhile, as I type this, husband is repeatedly coming up and rubbing my shoulders for attention.

So, that's my result in a work atmosphere (I don't recommend it for obvious reasons.) I intend to use it tomorrow after my husband comes home from boxing. I imagine it will be -interesting-.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
03-10-2012 12:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Donna Review BearGirl 0 280 01-31-2012 4:03 PM
Last Post: BearGirl
  Alfa Donna Willow 19 4,257 10-05-2011 11:11 AM
Last Post: mengster
  Alfa Donna / Charme lovie1 2 1,340 01-16-2011 8:23 AM
Last Post: lovie1