Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Akelah's FlirtXS review
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 265
Thanks received:
252 thanks in 97 posts

Akelah's FlirtXS review
08-30-2012 6:31 PM

I'm actually making a review based on a sample, or to be precise, half of one! That is the first proof this is F**** GREAT stuff Big Grin

My review is based on 2 - 2,5 sample sprays (equivalent to 1 full spray), and I wore it 5 times in different environments: with friends, with BF and at work. I found this to be a blend for all situations, and I'll definitely buying a BIG bottle of this to have at all times.

The self-effects were very consistent, appearing approximately 10-15 minutes after application and lasting about 6h: Improvement of mood, happiness (sometimes humming to myself), easy talking, feeling energetic, motivated and at ease. I hadn't any crash nor weird dreams because of Flirt.

Effects on others: others seemed to be affected basically by the same feelings I was. In a group there was a general happy vibe, with people getting very talkative and at ease with each other, saying funny things, falling sometimes in kind of a nonsense humor and laughing a lot. Nevertheless it was perfectly possible to work at the same time. No loss of focus, no dizziness, no headache. I'm talking about this expected side-effects because I can bet this is A-nol heavy ehehe (IDK, ingredients not released yet, but it feels like it).

Effects on BF: this was the part I had no expectations at all. Surprise!! Besides the good mood and talkativeness that affected me and any other person around, he seemed to want to be as close to me as possible. Flirt made him consistently touch me, grab my hand, hug my waist and shoulders when going out. As Dgamer said in his review, he turned in "human velcro" Smile

Using Flirt along with Desire Me Plus had an almost magic effect in people in general: shinning eyes, trying to please me and smiling sweetly as my well being made their day. I got lots of looks from men of all age, almost passionate looks, and BF was not an exception, saying compliments and sweet sweet things to me with smiling shinning eyes.

More detailed experiences are in my Journal.
IDK what else to say, besides THANK YOU STEVEO!! bighug

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
08-30-2012 6:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO, Shelly B, Lexy, extraballislit, itsmytime, AlternativeGirl, JohnnyHard

SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 562
Thanks received:
685 thanks in 224 posts

RE: Akelah's FlirtXS review
08-30-2012 6:39 PM

Aww glad its working so well for youSmile. Flirt-XS was my favorite for quite a long time. Then I discovered Bliss-XS.

I cannot wait until you try out Bliss-XS which used to be my favorite, but then I discovered Vibe-XS. OMG The vibe from Vibe is unforgettable. I'll get a couple more product descriptions done tonight. I'm thinking Flirt and Vibe are worthy.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am.
08-30-2012 6:39 PM
Thanks given by Akelah, AlternativeGirl
cjw255
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 14 posts

09-01-2012 6:53 PM

(08-30-2012 6:39 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Aww glad its working so well for youSmile. Flirt-XS was my favorite for quite a long time. Then I discovered Bliss-XS.

I cannot wait until you try out Bliss-XS which used to be my favorite, but then I discovered Vibe-XS. OMG The vibe from Vibe is unforgettable. I'll get a couple more product descriptions done tonight. I'm thinking Flirt and Vibe are worthy.
I was going to buy Flirt next, I didn't even notice vibe until now. Vibe ha beta and alpha nol in it which to me sounds better
09-01-2012 6:53 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
685 thanks in 224 posts

09-01-2012 7:05 PM

I don't even wear anything sexual anymore. Just Vibe-XS and I've been getting mad crazy attraction hits. NEVER seen anything like it!

SteveO

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am.
09-01-2012 7:05 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Akelah, extraballislit, D_Darko
cjw255
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 14 posts

09-01-2012 7:20 PM

(09-01-2012 7:05 PM)SteveO Wrote:  I don't even wear anything sexual anymore. Just Vibe-XS and I've been getting mad crazy attraction hits. NEVER seen anything like it!
No more A.C.E. ? wow
09-01-2012 7:20 PM

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
685 thanks in 224 posts

09-01-2012 7:27 PM

Yeah my new fave is Vibe-XS and its a lady killer. Not stopping just my latest crave right now.

SteveO

09-01-2012 7:27 PM
Thanks given by cjw255, D_Darko
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 265
Thanks received:
252 thanks in 97 posts

09-02-2012 12:24 PM

(09-01-2012 7:27 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Yeah my new fave is Vibe-XS and its a lady killer. Not stopping just my latest crave right now.

Ordered a full sized Flirt, and couldn't resist to a full Vibe also. Let's see how it works for a Lady Smile maybe it becomes a Gentleman killer ehehe

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
09-02-2012 12:24 PM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
1909 thanks in 850 posts

09-02-2012 12:32 PM

Ordered as well a full size of Flirt and of Bliss ....

I was really tempted to throw in a bottle of Vibe ( haha sounds nice ) in the cart ...

now i regret it !

great testing Akelah ..

Pago

just away ... Anyone
09-02-2012 12:32 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 781
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 434 posts

09-02-2012 12:42 PM

Well - my big unscenteds of Cohesion and Flirt came yesterday along with my Tease and Desire Me Plus unscenteds and Steve threw in a Vibe Unscented...

Woop Woop - I am breaking out the Vibe at party with people who are NOT my favorite I have to see next Saturday night and I haven't seen in 25 years - busting out "Mega Shelly" from hiding...time to work the party like a champ and going to complement it with the Vibe XS and a double dose of cops - Desire Me oil (light dabs) and an Overspray of Desire Me Plus - single spray...

I intend to own that party.

The man hasn't seen "Mega Shelly" in action. She's usually only busted out at work evening events, speaking engagements, and conferences. Hope he survives the shock...all he's seen lately as he put's it is "Sporty Spice" - the Shelly hanging around town in her work out wear...I think he's forgotten my life before I started consulting and working from home...and I NEVER took him to those functions anyway as I always lived out of state or was overseas when one of those took place - so I wasn't putting him on plane to be arm candy...

This could be interesting for oh so many reasons...

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 12:43 PM by Shelly B.)
09-02-2012 12:42 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, AlternativeGirl, halo0073

Share This Thread