Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Aged Mone Bottle
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 306
Thanks received:
120 thanks in 83 posts

Aged Mone Bottle
09-22-2012 11:56 PM

[font=Verdana]
I was putting on some patchouli, and I saw a bottle of mones that had been in my cabinet for maybe 8 yrs or more. Much of it had evaporated and there were only a couple squirts left.

I applied a single spray to each wrist. Then I went to see a lady friend of mine that has made it clear that we are friends only! Up to now, she has been a real ten foot pole expert if you know what I mean. We could never be alone anywhere. A third party would always have to be with us. More stand-offish than any woman I have ever known. She is also 20 years younger.

I sat with her at her desk at work and talked for almost an hour after applying the mones. She blurted out things I had never heard out of her before. She mentioned that she would be available on weekends to go out. And she said a couple other things that were out of the ordinary for her. She even asked me to walk her to her car. At the car, I got the feeling I could have gotten a hug, if I had moved toward her.

So I am saying all that to say this....those were old mones. They seem to have really worked. That was the only time I remember anything like that happening while using them. Could it be that they had gotten concentrated by all the alcohol evaporating off?

I think they are out of business now. It was called Instant Sex.
09-22-2012 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Fly So Hi

terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1498
Thanks received:
1665 thanks in 787 posts

RE: Aged Mone Bottle
09-23-2012 2:26 AM

(09-22-2012 11:56 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  [font=Verdana]
I was putting on some patchouli, and I saw a bottle of mones that had been in my cabinet for maybe 8 yrs or more. Much of it had evaporated and there were only a couple squirts left.

I applied a single spray to each wrist. Then I went to see a lady friend of mine that has made it clear that we are friends only! Up to now, she has been a real ten foot pole expert if you know what I mean. We could never be alone anywhere. A third party would always have to be with us. More stand-offish than any woman I have ever known. She is also 20 years younger.

I sat with her at her desk at work and talked for almost an hour after applying the mones. She blurted out things I had never heard out of her before. She mentioned that she would be available on weekends to go out. And she said a couple other things that were out of the ordinary for her. She even asked me to walk her to her car. At the car, I got the feeling I could have gotten a hug, if I had moved toward her.

So I am saying all that to say this....those were old mones. They seem to have really worked. That was the only time I remember anything like that happening while using them. Could it be that they had gotten concentrated by all the alcohol evaporating off?

I think they are out of business now. It was called Instant Sex.
Instant Sex hey looks as if you could have got it he he, anyway welcome to the forum we appreciate your contribution and i hope you stick around cheers 4 now terry . . . TAB . . Hi

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
09-23-2012 2:26 AM
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
120 thanks in 83 posts

09-23-2012 3:21 AM

"Instant Sex hey looks as if you could have got it he he, anyway welcome to the forum we appreciate your contribution and i hope you stick around cheers 4 now terry . . . TAB . . Hi"

Thank you for the welcome. I am sure I will have some unique questions. Wacko
09-23-2012 3:21 AM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1253
Thanks received:
682 thanks in 361 posts

09-27-2012 1:02 PM

Welcome!

Very interesting report. What mone was it?

Fly
09-27-2012 1:02 PM
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
120 thanks in 83 posts

09-27-2012 3:35 PM

(09-27-2012 1:02 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  What mone was it?

Wish I knew. There is only one woman I have in mind to attract, and it worked on her, so I wish I knew what mone it was.

I am interested in someone who I am stuck at the friend level with. I wish to build trust and hopefully a "memory emotional bond". Any thoughts?
09-27-2012 3:35 PM

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
682 thanks in 361 posts

09-27-2012 6:53 PM

(09-27-2012 3:35 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  Wish I knew. There is only one woman I have in mind to attract, and it worked on her, so I wish I knew what mone it was.

What you mean? It wasn't your cologne? I mean, there's no label on the bottle? What's it's origin?

(09-27-2012 3:35 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  I am interested in someone who I am stuck at the friend level with. I wish to build trust and hopefully a "memory emotional bond". Any thoughts?

Sounds like "Perfect Match", from Love Potion:

Fly
09-27-2012 6:53 PM
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
120 thanks in 83 posts

09-27-2012 7:01 PM

(09-27-2012 6:53 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  What you mean? It wasn't your cologne? I mean, there's no label on the bottle? What's it's origin?

Thanks Fly So Hi.

It was called Instant Sex. The web page can still be found, but you can tell it hasn't been in use... the copyright is 2004, and the credit card validation thing doesn't allow for 2015 as an expiration date.

I was answering no to the question of what mones where in it - I took that to mean at the molecule level, and I don't know that. I wish I did.
09-27-2012 7:01 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
682 thanks in 361 posts

09-27-2012 7:08 PM

(09-27-2012 7:01 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  Thanks Fly So Hi.

It was called Instant Sex. The web page can still be found, but you can tell it hasn't been in use... the copyright is 2004, and the credit card validation thing doesn't allow for 2015 as an expiration date.

I was answering no to the question of what mones where in it - I took that to mean at the molecule level, and I don't know that. I wish I did.

Hey Cave, sorry about that!

I actually thought instant sex was kinda the effect you were having because i had never heard of that before! Haha sorry again!

Can you link a website? My search brought me hundreds of results.

Tks!

Fly
09-27-2012 7:08 PM
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks received:
120 thanks in 83 posts

09-27-2012 7:17 PM

(09-27-2012 7:08 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Can you link a website? My search brought me hundreds of results.

Here you are kind sir.

I now have the Perfect Match on the way and some Possess. Are they similar? If not, how do they differ? Can they mix?

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 7:27 PM by CaveCritter.)
09-27-2012 7:17 PM

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks received:
682 thanks in 361 posts

09-27-2012 7:35 PM

(09-27-2012 7:17 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  Here you are kind sir.

Interesting. And a bit expensive. Have you tried to e-mail them?

(09-27-2012 7:17 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  I now have the love potion on the way and some Possess. Are they similar? If not, how do they differ? Can they mix?

Never used the Perfect Match, although it sounds like my kinda pheromone. I have only Possess Alpha which in my opinion is a good choice. Only tested it with younger girls (early 20s) but it creates that kinda vibe like:

"-Hey, I like you, and spending time with you. I definitely want us to meet again and maybe something more?"

Possess, I think, would be more like:

"-Hey, I like you, and spending time with you. I definitely want us to meet again!"

I wouldn't recommend you to mix them though.

One has to remember that its not like each perfume is a single molecule with specific effects. Each mix is a mix of single molecules working together to achieve a specific goal

So mixing both mixes is like randomly mixing a salad of single molecules which, in most cases, will only destabilize the whole thing creating a weak effect, a bad effect or no effect at all.

Of course, if you are more or less aware of how each mix works, you can start mixing them ON YOUR SKIN (very important) at small dosages, like 90% mix A, 10% mix B, to see what the effects are, and go from there.

Or you can just go commando and spill the whole bottles on your head. Not advised though.

Fly
09-27-2012 7:35 PM

Share This Thread