Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Advice please?
Anemone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Advice please?
03-28-2014 4:53 PM

Hey all, I'm new here and was looking for some advice on which pheromones I should be trying. I've been reading through these forums a bit but would like to get some input from experienced users before I make a purchase because I have a limited amount of money for mones.

A bit about my background:
I'm 21 years old and go to college, I'm above average in terms of looks, 5'7" and physically fit. I'd like to experiment with mones to increase my social status and relationship with the ladies. I'm often in my head and a fairly quiet person. I don't usually go out of my way to talk to people and I don't have much interest in hooking up or one night stands, but would rather be able to meet people that actually interest me, versus try and bang dumb chicks that just annoy me. However, this gives me a bit of a lone-wolf persona and seems to make me too intimidating to talk to, especially in lecture halls of 200-300 students.

I guess in short, I want to be able to talk with (and attract/interest) more women so I can find dateable people
Also, any mones that could help my social status, making easier to land jobs in university laboratories or to help with business (I'm also working on starting up a small business)

I'm thinking socials are the start out, I've received to-go bottles of instant openness and instant shine, but I've only had today to test them out. Interestingly, my spanish teacher[25-30yrs] - (I always sit up front) - forgot her book and started using mine, hovering really close to me, touched my arm several times before realizing the reason she didn't have her book was because it was on the power point. She seemed unusually scatterbrained and kept looking at me/moving her eyes away quickly. Maybe just coincidence? I look forward to future classes, for testing, if nothing else. Anyways, I have enough reason to invest more than 10$ for further experimentation.

Several mones I'm considering include:
Cohesion
Bliss
Glace
Evolve
Wolf
Taboo

What I'd like to get out of pheromone usage:
More sway in conversations (I feel being medium-shortish height and somewhat quiet help detract from the respect I receive).
More interest and attraction from women; I'm able to initiate, but would prefer to not always have to.
Make me more approachable

It's also worth mentioning that I have 2 specific people that interest me as far as pursuing future relations goes.
I have lived with one for a year and never pursued a relationship because of our living situation, but there was chemistry...until the imminent friend zoning. She now has a boyfriend that's somewhat of a player, and I don't think they will last much longer. We will also be living together next year where dating or friends with benefits would be possible. XiSt's description seemed to fit well for this situation
I also have an ex that I would love to get close with again. We dated for 5 years off and on and I had seriously contemplated marrying her; we have amazing chemistry, but odd situations have always pushed us away. Now she has a boyfriend and I don't want to break them apart prematurely (not to sound like I'm trying to break apart relationships here), but just wondering if any specific mones might help to keep me in a special place in her eyes.

Pretty lengthy... But let me know what you guys think,
Thanks
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2014 4:53 PM by Anemone.)
03-28-2014 4:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Advice please? - Anemone - 03-28-2014 4:53 PM
RE: Advice please? - Khan Solo - 03-28-2014, 6:31 PM
RE: Advice please? - NuTrix - 03-29-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Advice please? - SeekingSuccess - 03-29-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Advice please? - DWR - 03-29-2014, 9:07 PM
RE: Advice please? - Phya - 03-31-2014, 3:39 PM