Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Advice on what to purchase next?
Syvient
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Advice on what to purchase next?
02-08-2017 12:10 AM

(02-04-2017 12:45 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Nude Alpha is known to be an imprinter, where she keeps thinking of you. To me, it feels like it's disney romance in a bottle. Keep the dose low as possible because it's a strong feeling. There's androstadienone in Imprint IIRC. Some guys get lethargy from it. Start with one spray of imprint. I get lethargy from LAL dienone but not the Love Scent dienone. NA + Androstadienone is a strong imprinting combo for relationship purposes. Thundr (the guy who makes Apex blends) makes good blends. I've tried, Core, dionysos, tusc and titan and am extremley happy with the results I'm getting from them all. I think Imprint is a good choice given the track record Apex blends have with me. There's Voodoo from LAL too which is a relationship mone. The smell of Voodoo is very polarizing and would advise getting it unscented. Grail of Affection by pheromone treasures is a relationship blend that you should look into as well.

TLDR; Imprint is a good choice because thundr has a solid track record. Grail of Affection, Nude Alpha, Androstadienone and Voodoo are your other options for getting emotionally closer.

Trying to stay away from LAL products at moment. Get some experience with other products and such. I did have GoA listed as a possible try as well as core.

Many thanks for the advice
02-08-2017 12:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Syvient
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-08-2017 12:16 AM

(02-04-2017 1:21 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi Syvient,

No mone advice here. I have an advice for your wife bipolar disorder. Get PEAT counselling form someone. It is a method develop by zivorad slavinski. It will definitely solve your wife's problem in very short time. You can find a processor here:

About the method:

Do some google search. You will find reviews and other stuff too. Mones are temporary solution. Healthy partner makes sex much better. It makes a huge difference.

Thanks.

She is currently with a psychiatrist and therapist that seem
to be helping tramendously atm.

Will read up on PEAT, ultimately her choice though.

The mones are simply because I like to smell good
for her and a bit of a primal edge to keep things fun is all.

Thanks for the advice
02-08-2017 12:16 AM
Syvient
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-08-2017 12:26 AM

(02-04-2017 3:16 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  free advice is worth every penny you pay for it, so here goes:
you are playing with fire.
stay the fuck away from throwing neurosteroids and hormones into the mix.
the nature of the disorder and the med used to treat will never allow you to have a reasonable baseline and the use pheromones could really push things out of whack.
under professional guidance, give wellbutrin a shot.

Wellbutrin was like water to her, but rarely do psych meds
respond the same way for all. On something called tamectal and trazadone and they seem to be helping.

Understand the concern and caution your speaking of,
but haven't had any bad issues with any of the
pheromones from the past. If I run into something that sets of a bad vibe or seems to make her irritable or frustrated you can bet it will be in the trash quick like.

Thanks for the advice, will definitely exercise caution.
02-08-2017 12:26 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2017 12:08 AM

(02-08-2017 12:26 AM)Syvient Wrote:  Wellbutrin was like water to her, but rarely do psych meds
respond the same way for all. On something called tamectal and trazadone and they seem to be helping.

Understand the concern and caution your speaking of,
but haven't had any bad issues with any of the
pheromones from the past. If I run into something that sets of a bad vibe or seems to make her irritable or frustrated you can bet it will be in the trash quick like.

Thanks for the advice, will definitely exercise caution.

Since you are exercising caution, the only thing that comes to mind for some is M3X for creating a fun sexy vibe. P130 can help with relaxing if tension is an issue. Some would suggest a hormone test.

One might theorize that since some meds alter a sense of taste they may alter the sense of smell and the acuity and function of pheromone receptors.

Good luck.
02-09-2017 12:08 AM

Share This Thread