Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice from the ladies (and whoever else can)
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Advice from the ladies (and whoever else can)
12-02-2012 1:59 AM

Am looking at getting a couple of Steve's products for a friend of mine over in Malaysia. She was born and raised in Malaysia of Chinese/Malay background.

I know she has used a couple of Androtics in the past (Instant Sexiness, Instant Openness, Instant Honesty), but am just wondering/concerned if Steve's XS range maybe a bit strong for the sensitive Asian noses?

So I am hoping there are some people here that may be able to give me some recommendations on the female range and best scents to get them mixed in.
She is having a bit of trouble at the moment and could really use something that may assist in putting a smile back on her face.

Any help, suggestions greatly appreciated
12-02-2012 1:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Advice from the ladies (and whoever else can)
12-02-2012 6:20 AM

I'd reccomend FlirtXS to put a smile back on her face, and on everyone around her too ehehe.
If you're more specific about her personality or her other objectives it'll be easier to advise on female products Smile

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
12-02-2012 6:20 AM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-02-2012 8:33 AM

Normally I would say that she is a little bit shy, but that's pretty normal of the Asian ladies that I know.

I know she would like to meet someone nice, but at the moment she is feeling pretty down and lost because of some freak stalking her and hacking her on line accounts!
Sounds like if he can't have her, he will do everything he can do to stuff things up for her.
They hack into her accounts and then posts private things into the public domain, which the just snow balls in all parts of her life. Unfortunately there does not seem to be a way to identify them hence no way of making them stop.

She works for a medical insurance company doing internal audits, and like most Asian women in business in Asia probably deserves a lot more respect than actually given by her male colleagues so maybe something of the respect/alpha while still giving some uplifting self effects for the work environment and something that will assist in getting conversations started with a fun uplifting vibe for the social scene/personal effects. She is capable of talking to people if they make the first move, but has no idea how to catch someone's eye or to get them to initialize a conversation.

Sorry can't give much more detail since I only meet her on my last 2 week trip over to Malaysia, and we have kept in touch since my return.
Since every lady I know likes to smell nice, if we add some mones in! I am hoping it will help her get through this patch in her life until this person looses interest and moves on or slips up and shows their identity so other actions maybe taken.

Thanking you
12-02-2012 8:33 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-02-2012 3:06 PM

I'm not a woman, though I do like them.
So much that I bought some copulins to hide in my pocket to sniff when I needed cheered up.
I just received DesireXS unscented (which is a copulin only mix) and think it smells like Juicy Fruit gum.

That's the only female blend of Steve's I've been exposed to, other than that I can only comment that his male mixes seem strong and effective.

Wish I could give some useful advice on stalkers but I've got nothing.
I can add this on asian women not being taken seriously at work
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-B-or...s-it-exist

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 3:08 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-02-2012 3:06 PM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-02-2012 6:57 PM

John, "not sure if I can mention here" does seems to be very close to what I am looking for :-) both the effects on others and the self effects would help put a smile back on her dial!

However I would prefer to get everything in one go from the one place and since I would be placing a order with Steve for myself I was thinking of gettin her a few bottles at the same time in the aim to help brighten her up.

Thing that was of a bit of a concern to me, was the strength of Steve's products and whether they would be a bit over whelming for the Asian noses - really would not want her to OD on something and possible bring her mood down even more!

BUT if the "other" is going to be the best choice - just means me signing up for another and some extra postage - no real biggy
12-02-2012 6:57 PM

John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-02-2012 7:30 PM

this place is uncensored so say what you want

I do
of course I do that in places which ARE censored as well lolz.

Alpha Dream has a good reputation and the bottles they come in are quite nice, at least compared to other move bottles I've had.

Instead of worrying about OD I'm excited to get my money worth. No two of this, four of that so on and so forth.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 7:33 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-02-2012 7:30 PM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-02-2012 9:04 PM

I hear what you are saying John, but I just didn't want to start discussing the competition in Steve's little area Smile
Can understand that it is an open forum to discuss mones, but still feel that the sub (company specific) forums should maybe left for the discussions that companies products?

Just my thoughts??

As I am just starting out myself, TRYIN to get a grasp of what does what, I have not got the knowledge to choose what would work in a particular situation however I do keep reading on the forums that the Asians tend to be a bit more sensitive to mones hence my concerns of an OD! If it was a fellow Aussie I would not be concerned about the OD and like you would be looking for the biggest bang for my $$$

Thanking you Thanks
12-02-2012 9:04 PM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-04-2012 12:24 AM

Well I was just thinking that it would be easier to place two separate orders since they would be shipped to different addresses. So I bit the bullet and just placed my order with Steve, that should keep me busy for a little bit.
I did like the sample of the FXS sent through on the last order so decided to get everything scented that way this time.

However I am still really hopeful for some suggestions on the female products and scents that may help put a smile back on my friends face over in KL, so any suggestions from people with better knowledge than me will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
12-04-2012 12:24 AM
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-08-2012 1:28 AM

I don't have a whole lot of pheromonexs's Pheromones but desire me plus is a nice pick me up with a dash of sexy. It almost seems to lift the mood of others around me. Though, i'm sure there are other products that would work better for mood boosting, I just haven't had any experience.

For respect in her work place, I'd definitely look into temptress. I'm half asian and I grew up in an asian household. I do not find temptress overpowering but I ordered it scented. I suspect you can even cover it with your own preferred scent. Desire me plus, and anything copulin heavy doesn't smell great. Even with a cover, she will probably wnt to apply it wait until it dries down. Asians around me who have smelled it freshly applied find it offensive, but I don't think it's a race thing, most people regardless of race would find it off putting.
12-08-2012 1:28 AM
Mark_38
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-09-2012 6:10 AM

Thanks so much Isis Smile Really do appreciate the input

I am not wanting to sound at all rude when I refer to Asians - It is just from the reading I have done, Asian that have grown up in Asia do seem to be a little more sensitive to some products/scents.
I know on my last trip to Malaysia there were a few product from Androtics that really seem to repel more than attract contrary to the effects on Malay friends here in Perth who have lived here for awhile?
Unfortunately how we smell ourselves and how others smell us can be two very different things, friends here at home would have no hesitation to tell me that I stink, friends in Malaysia would never let those words out even in the politest of ways no matter how much they wanted too.
So I guess that I am just scared of sending her something that may end up causing her more problems

The last order I got from Steve was all unscented which could be another reason I find the mones really strong smelling, the order that hopefully will be here in the next couple of days has everything in FSX so will wait and see the difference.
12-09-2012 6:10 AM

Share This Thread