Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Advice for new guy
NTRLD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Its My Birthday! Advice for new guy
10-25-2018 8:53 AM

New Guy: Looking for mone recommendations to stimulate wife
She is african-american, late 30s-early 40s age. (I’m in my 40s also.)
Interest is mone(s) that kicks up bonding, connecting, flirty, and promote irresistably STRONG horny reaction that leaves a lasting impression.
Main use will be primarily behind closed doors, whenever we are alone.

Ideal product preferred is hits to be instant, and blatant or subtle.
Without being to graphic, would like to arouse her just from talking or her hearing my name or seeing me coming.

Are there such product(s) out there? If so, what recommendations, combinations...?

Thanks
NTRLD
10-25-2018 8:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Advice for new guy
10-25-2018 9:49 AM

Hello and welcome!

Before someone else comes along to chastise you for not using the search button, I highly recommend doing a search for what you are looking for. The button is at the top towards the right of the screen.

I did a search with a few key words such as bonding, connecting and fallout (imprinting romantically to you). The reading below should keep you busy for a while.

https://pherotruth.com/search.php?action...order=desc

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-25-2018 9:49 AM
NTRLD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2018 10:00 AM

(10-25-2018 9:49 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Hello and welcome!

Before someone else comes along to chastise you for not using the search button, I highly recommend doing a search for what you are looking for. The button is at the top towards the right of the screen.

I did a search with a few key words such as bonding, connecting and fallout (imprinting romantically to you). The reading below should keep you busy for a while.

Thanks Snoopy for the the shout.
Wasn’t necessarily sure where to look (a ton of stuff out there).
10-25-2018 10:00 AM
NTRLD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2018 10:33 AM

(10-25-2018 9:49 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Hello and welcome!

I was just reading some of the posts and ran across your post about the Mad Scientist Love blend.
This sounds like what I want.
From where can I buy it or try it?
Thanks
10-25-2018 10:33 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-25-2018 10:35 AM

(10-25-2018 10:33 AM)NTRLD Wrote:  I was just reading some of the posts and ran across your post about the Mad Scientist Love blend.
This sounds like what I want.
From where can I buy it or try it?
Thanks

Here's the link for the product. If you decide to try it, I hope it gives you as good of luck as it has for several of us!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-25-2018 10:35 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-25-2018 11:48 AM

Again being SnoopyAce's yes man (call me Jim)!

The search function can be daunting, especially when you're new. There are more than 205,000 posts on here and just about every conceivable topic has been covered.

I'd recommend studying the products' advertised effects from the vendors sites and then reading the reviews and making a checklist of what you think might work and narrowing it down. (At least that's how I started in this hobby)

Also, the advice for newbies section has many threads on how to start using pheromones, the second most important one being "learn to use one product, then another, then another, before you start combining"

I'd also like to point out, regarding your original line of questioning, that there aren't really any products that will give you an instant "fall on her back and want you" ramp up. Pheromones will help, but they are not instant. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it quickly. there are a few products that are beasts, a few that will help you achieve amazing sexual olympics, plenty that will make you come off as a VIP, and lots and lots that will help you and your wife rekindle those old feelings. There's even a few sledge hammers out there as well.

Now some members here have gotten those results, but a lot of that has to do with their overall personality, situation, and charisma in addition to their pheromones. And each and every one of us that has gotten that gilroy-effect will happily confess that they and the circumstances played a big role as well as how they drove the pheromones

But with all of them, you are the deciding factor.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018 11:52 AM by Gladen.)
10-25-2018 11:48 AM
NTRLD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2018 12:03 PM

(10-25-2018 11:48 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Again being SnoopyAce's yes man (call me Jim)!

The search function can be daunting, especially...

I'd recommend studying the products' advertised effects from the vendors sites and then reading the reviews and making a checklist of what you think might work and ...

But with all of them, you are the deciding factor.

Makes sense.
Thanks.
10-25-2018 12:03 PM
P_lani
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2018 10:50 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I second Gladen post to say that the search function can be very draining and time consuming. But you can learn sooo much just by researching the forums and finding out what specifically you desire and final outcome

Just wanna know if you’re also African American

Anyway , good luck on your pheromone journey, hope you find what your looking forYes
10-26-2018 10:50 PM

NTRLD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2018 6:51 PM

(10-26-2018 10:50 PM)P_lani Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

to say that the search ... forums and finding out what specifically you desire and final outcome

Just wanna know if you’re also African American

Thanks P_lani
Yes, I am African American, a 33yo 40s
10-27-2018 6:51 PM

Share This Thread