Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice for meeting 33 year old latino american girl
zuluecho
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Advice for meeting 33 year old latino american girl
02-17-2023 5:01 AM

Hi all,

Im going to be meeting a latino mexican american girl who i really like for the first time soon in the US. She is 33 years old and fairly reserved in nature. I am 40 and originally from the sub continent (India region). I have pretty much all pheromone xs products. I normally would wear 1 spray of evolve and 1 of connect for this purpose but was wondering if you guys had any better suggestions. I want her to be physically attracted to me (im a shorter guy and shes actually a little taller than me. Im not really shy and most of the time pretty confident but depends on the situation and people around me.. i wouldnt say im alpha) but also want to build a connection as i really really like this person to a view of a future marriage with her. I want to build attraction and also good converstation so that she feels comfy enough to open up and talk to me. (and vice versa)

The other option is that i dont wear anything and just go as myself.

thanks

Zulu
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2023 5:04 AM by zuluecho.)
02-17-2023 5:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Advice for meeting 33 year old latino american girl
02-17-2023 6:47 AM

As she's 33 and latin, I would go for a more alpha/aggressive product. Do you have domination? If so, something like Domination + Evolve + Xist would work well, 2 + 2 + 2. I would leave connections for the 2nd or 3rd date. So you need to be friendly, flirty, conversational.
1st date is to lock them in, ensure theyre completely into you/attracted to you. Can build the emotional connection later.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2023 6:48 AM by Macro.)
02-17-2023 6:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread