Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice for beginner
clueless1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Advice for beginner
11-04-2012 7:09 PM

Wow, too much to read in a night. Or week.

Wanted to give pheromones the old college try as I have never used them before. Managed to get as far as XS. I thought I would start by trying 3 brands. I'm in my 40s, successful, quirky, single and no Long Term Relationship. I'm not buying for impacts in career. Right now that means Ascend Cohesion and Evolve. But if anybody would suggest a different combination (e.g., thoughts have included questions about Bliss? Vibe? Player? Prowl?) in an initial order I would be appreciative of any suggestions.
11-04-2012 7:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Advice for beginner
11-04-2012 11:58 PM

Ascend can be used to advance a career but there is so much more to it than that. It enhances someones social status so they come across as the leader of man and confident which in itself is super attractive. Cohesion is to get women to touch you and want to be touched by you and Evolve is uber sexual. Just an FYISmile

The three of them together really are the only one I bother to combine because they are really designed to be together in seducing women. Prowl is experimental and as such no good for a first go. I don't even warranty those types of things. Player the same, I would stay away from those things again because by their nature they are in early testing phases and might not even work. Bliss is fun, fun, fun and you can't go wrong with it. Evolve is a must have for sexual attraction and then it depends on you. I already said cohesion but maybe flirt or connections. If you're looking for something in particular please provide me some additional insight so I can provide you some additional insightSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-04-2012 11:58 PM
clueless1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2012 9:42 PM

if i were to purchase cohesion and evolve per your advice, what would be your recommendation based on the info i provided as between bliss, flirt, connections or ascend, given my age and the info i provided? alternatively, what further info can i give you to help in this regard?

thanks for insight.

(11-04-2012 11:58 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Ascend can be used to advance a career but there is so much more to it than that. It enhances someones social status so they come across as the leader of man and confident which in itself is super attractive. Cohesion is to get women to touch you and want to be touched by you and Evolve is uber sexual. Just an FYISmile

The three of them together really are the only one I bother to combine because they are really designed to be together in seducing women. Prowl is experimental and as such no good for a first go. I don't even warranty those types of things. Player the same, I would stay away from those things again because by their nature they are in early testing phases and might not even work. Bliss is fun, fun, fun and you can't go wrong with it. Evolve is a must have for sexual attraction and then it depends on you. I already said cohesion but maybe flirt or connections. If you're looking for something in particular please provide me some additional insight so I can provide you some additional insightSmile
11-05-2012 9:42 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-05-2012 9:47 PM

Hi Clueless. ACE is indeed a good combo. You can also try ViCE (Vibe+Cohesion+Evolve) as I also have good experiences with it.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-05-2012 9:47 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2012 11:59 AM

Cohesion is the must have out of them all in my opinion. I'd also get Flirt or Vibe. I seem to like Flirt more though. Both are socials, but also seem to make you more attractive too, an easy way to describe it. Connections is something to use on a second or third date to get a deeper conversation and connection. There are descriptions for most of his products on the site. But with Steve's products you only need one or two sprays/drops for each product. Evolve is nice but just be careful where you wear it. Ascend is great but I always find myself wearing it with flirt and cohesion.

So as a first timer if you got ascend you definitely want it scented. don't be scared of the smell, since I haven't had any girls complain about it and I haven't really seen many issues with it. Shit works! So your first order maybe get the ACE combo since its cheaper and flirt.
11-06-2012 11:59 AM

SteveO
Vendor

11-12-2012 9:30 PM

Well there you go. I don't know that I could add anything to what these fine community members already said.

Guys my phone is always open too. Well when I'm not in a club dancing or romancing, but you never know, I've been known to answer then too.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-12-2012 9:30 PM

Share This Thread