Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice - Newbie with L2Kv2 - Glace - AlphaM
riodmax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Advice - Newbie with L2Kv2 - Glace - AlphaM
01-25-2013 11:15 AM

Hey guys I am loving this forum. I am new to pherotruth and after reading through some of the journals I ordered L2K V2. Alpha dream only ships V1 but I spoke to them and they had some v2 left over so I lucked out. Alpha Dream service was amazing. Chris was awesome he took the time to help me out. I am invited to a vip party this weekend at a bar in downtown. Mostly women in their early to mid 20s and about 30% guys. This bar is known for an intetnational crowd so lots of diversity middle eastern, hispanic, indian, ethiopian, eastern european, afican and more. I love this fucking bar its a lot of fun and my favorite spot. I go there often so I know half the folks.

Here is what I got to work with:
Glace
L2K v2
Alpha Matschio

I will be ordering a couple more and this list will triple soon so suggestions are very welcome.

My goal is:
1 - Spice up the party so everyone is feeling good, free, talking and having a good time.
2 - Get hits from the ladies, chatter and IOI, Kino etc.
3 - Make sure I dont OD or depress the guys.

So I was planing to do 3 sprays of glace and 2 of L2Kv2 and then keep glace handy nearby incase L2K Alpha properties piss off the guys I can tone it down with more glace.

What you guys think? please give me some feedback.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2013 11:26 AM by riodmax.)
01-25-2013 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3456
Thanks received:
6505 thanks in 1172 posts

RE: Advice - Newbie with L2Kv2 - Glace - AlphaM
01-25-2013 11:38 AM

Personally I wouldnt do the 3 spray glace on the jump.

Let the l2k app ride solo then adjust on the fly if you are already going to bring the glace w you.

Learn one product first then add to it based on how it mixes with your chemistry

01-25-2013 11:38 AM
Thanks given by cjw255, riodmax, CanadianGuy45
riodmax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-25-2013 11:43 AM

(01-25-2013 11:38 AM)thundr Wrote:  Personally I wouldnt do the 3 spray glace on the jump.

Let the l2k app ride solo then adjust on the fly if you are already going to bring the glace w you.

Learn one product first then add to it based on how it mixes with your chemistry

Thank you thundr for the feedback. How many sprays of L2K you recommend I start out with? Also if the party is at 11pm do I need to apply l2k in advance like 1-2 hours to let it burn in or not necessary.
01-25-2013 11:43 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 228 posts

01-25-2013 12:08 PM

I was going to say you probably didn't need both AM and L2k since they since to be in a similar category

depending on your age and the age of the women at the party...the younger you and they are the less sprays you normally need
01-25-2013 12:08 PM
Thanks given by lifeisgood7, riodmax, CanadianGuy45
riodmax
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-29-2013 4:10 PM

Please HELP! I can smell the mones and it bothers me a lot.

So Saturday night I applied 2 sprays of unscented L2K to wrist and rubbed it to neck and behind ear I used Michael Korrs perfume for cover. I have been wearing this perfume by itself for over a year and women love it. L2K is great the product is amazing it works. I am impressed by L2K got several strong hits, Kino not one but several. The product works so no thats not the problem. My problem is that I can smell the mones and its not pleasant at all.

However I can smell the mones and I suspect some folks could smell it too based on reaction. I used as little as 1 spray or a small drop and its unbearable. I use the unscented version then I spray over it with Dolce Gabana Light blue or 9X Roca Wear or Michael Korrs perfume to cover it.

Any suggestions whats a good way to cover the mones. I smell the mones on both Glace and L2K (unscented with perfume cover) and it smells like a combination of urine and heated plastic. It really bothers me and I have noticed some girls rubbing their nose after getting close to me I suspect they can smell it too. I am desperate as the product appears to work I used it twice and it didn't fail L2K delivered strong hits through out the night.

I was amazed never expected such results so would hate to give it up over the fact that I can smell the mones. Help! Any suggestions. Am I doing this wrong. Is regular perfume a good cover or should I be using something else to cover it then apply my favorite perfume on top of that? Or should I just exchange what I got for the scented version of the products will that help or I will still have same problem. I am using very low amounts so I doubt I am OD on this stuff. Also I am pretty sure some girls can smell the mones. I noticed some of the rub their nose and pull back.

I tried phermones before from Androtics about 3 years ago and didn't have this problem. They were all scented versions though. I tried Ammo, Instant honest, Instant Female Magic, Turn up the heat, Instant Openness. Again this was about 2-3 years ago and didn't have this problem. I don't recall been able to smell the mones. However they worked to a much lighter degree. I noticed flirting but none of them hit hard like L2K did.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 4:32 PM by riodmax.)
01-29-2013 4:10 PM

cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 228 posts

01-29-2013 7:06 PM

usually the opposite sex will smell something different, usually a better smell from my experiences and what people have said then what you smell. If they start treating you like a hobo then I'd worry. I'm thinking your perfume/cologne isn't a strong enough cover or just doesn't mesh well with it. Maybe only put it in spots that aren't close to your nose. I came from androtics and their stuff was never strong unless you ordered it strong. If I knew women loved the smell but I didn't, I think I'd bite the bullet and keep using it anyways haha but thats me
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 7:07 PM by cjw255.)
01-29-2013 7:06 PM
Thanks given by riodmax
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

01-30-2013 6:44 PM

First of all, NEVER get unscented unless you plan to cut it with your own cover. With high potency products (L2K, for example) you are asking for trouble.

The negative scent is amplified with sweating and increased body temp. Typical accelerators and carriers for pheromones.

I find a few tricks will work:

1. Remove top from pheromone bottle, mix with cover and put into larger bottle.

(This is not possible without losing some product due to L2K's cap.)

2. Spray cover on top of mone application.

3. Put lotion on skin, then spray mone ontop of lotion.

I sometimes will put lotion on, and then cover it still.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-30-2013 6:44 PM
Thanks given by riodmax, eyeofra

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  where to buy l2kv2 downtown 4 810 04-01-2013 1:42 PM
Last Post: Kahotep
  Little preliminary insight on L2Kv2 and v1 bored4life 3 1,864 03-08-2013 1:10 AM
Last Post: Mr.Perfect
  Advice when to wear AM and Glace bizzle123 4 1,428 10-21-2012 5:34 PM
Last Post: eyeofra