Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 
Admin Team Disbanded
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1823
Thanks received:
4766 thanks in 1970 posts

Admin Team Disbanded
02-10-2013 10:17 PM

Hey folks, the drama continues. In the latest set of events concering my banning of John I have now also removed Pago and Terry's admin status and priveleges.

This decison is not debatable or up for argument, and if it raises much of a raucus I will simply shut the forum down and walk away. You see, I really don't happen to care at this point and over the last couple of months the forum has become little more than a stressful burden that I've been trying to tolerate, and its become harder day by day.

I was about a heartbeat away from deciding enough was enough and just shutting the forum down earlier today, and if things don't change, I'm likely to do just that or take up Sanjay's offer up of letting Crowdgather take it over.

I really hate saying that or feeling this way, but the forum used to be fun and enjoyable for me, and lately its not been much more than dreading logging in each morning to see what new complaints or issues are waiting for me, or what kind of crap I'm going to find.

I am not going to go into detail over what happened because to be blunt I'm just not willing to argue anymore and anything I were to say would probably just end up setting off another firestorm, which would cause me to become even more disillusioned with the forum.

I'm sure some of you will be irritated or walk away over this, but I'm betting that at least some of you who've been around for awhile will feel that in the 3 1/2 years the forums existed I've done an at least OK job of watching out for the forum and staying true to the values we were built upon, and sometimes shit happens that can't be prevented and you just have to deal with the fallout.

And in this case, the choice was to ignore John and let him continue poisoning the forum, or deal with it and suffer the consequences. I chose too extinguish a burning ember rather than burning the building down or risking a 5 alarm fire down the road.

I know that some of you aren't all that happy with the direction the forums been heading in lately either, and it's high time to get it back on track and that's my goal now, to set us back on path and make sure that its one that's fun and enjoyable.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-10-2013 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thanks given by Curiosity, eyeofra, briann, paradigmshift, extraballislit, fluffygirl12, ??????, bored4life, nicktoons, wiserd, lifeisgood7, TwistedOstrich, 2000GT, solidprice, ryusei, ohmalurd, Dafixisin, AlternativeGirl, Mustang

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Final Admin Post For While mark-in-dallas 24 6,586 02-14-2012 10:39 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care