Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Abercrombie and fitch fierce
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Abercrombie and fitch fierce
12-07-2012 8:25 AM

Hey guys and girls,

Yesterday i went out with some friends and one of them had a really really nice cologne on! Im somewhat of a cologne freak myself, and have 30+ diffirent ones at home... But boy this one was something i never smelled before and i would immeadiatly rank it in the top 3 if not number 1 of everything i have ever owned myself.

It smelled soo good that i actually would go stand next to this guy to be able to smell it! I remember thinking to myself, is this guy maybe wearing nomes? So i asked him what cologne he was wearing.

"Abercrombie and fitch" fierce he told me.

After some searching on the internet it seems it was introduced by Abercrombie and fitch in 2002 and a very popular and widely used cologne in the Usa. They actually use this smell to spray arround in their shops.

So the people from the Usa will probably know it well and be like.. what is the big deal?

Well to everyone not from the Usa, because you can only get it online or buy it in the Usa not many people in Europe will know about it let alone own it. This makes it somewhat exclusive in Europe and because the cologne smell is so damn good, it will be sure to turn many girls head wondering what youre wearing and make them ask you about it. Not to mention what this cologne plus nomes will do! Must be a killer combo!

I noticed that the diffusion of the smell was very good. When you got within 2 meters of the guy wearing it, it would hit you wanting to stay arround him just to be able to smell it Big Grin Even towards the end of the night (many hours later) it would still smell strong on my friend. It also left a nice trail behind him when moving arround.

Anyway, just wanted to share this especially for the non Usa based people on the forum. Its not cheap, but trust me, treat yourself for Christmas, get it and be amazed! I'm ordering it online now.

Maybe some girls on the board can confirm that this one is a must have :-)
12-07-2012 8:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Abercrombie and fitch fierce
12-07-2012 8:29 AM

One of the reviews of this stuff says it all imo:

Now now, this is truly an amazing cologne. The positive reviews are not surprising. So much better than all the other retail fragrances that smell like either flowers or candy.... If you are into fragrances, you owe it to yourself to at least check this one out. However, I see the majority of reviewers here have labeled this under the Citrus/Fruity category. I seriously do not smell anything in this that is fruity, but I do get citrus mixed with musk, which ends up smelling like...........wait for it...............a synthetic, but attractive and masculine LEATHER. Folks, I think this is the reason everyone goes crazy for it. It's that leather note! If you are not planning on buying, YOU AT LEAST HAVE TO TRY IT!!
12-07-2012 8:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread