Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AXcite LP7
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 995
Thanks received:
585 thanks in 258 posts

AXcite LP7
11-29-2009 2:21 PM

A decent product by anabolic extreme, contains Androstadienone (not sure if they are allowed to use it or not). The scent is similar to that of Armani aqua di gio. Somewhat pricey but works well in bar/drinking environments.

Despite the website looking rather gimmicky: it contains the holy grail and most importantly Androstanone which is one of my fav phero effects.

I'll write a proper review shortly, I just thought I'd add this to the list of products out there.
11-29-2009 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Phya

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 71 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
RE: AXcite LP7
11-29-2009 2:45 PM

(11-29-2009 2:21 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  A decent product by anabolic extreme, contains Andostadenienone (not sure if they are allowed to use it or not). The scent is similar to that of Armani aqua di gio. Somewhat pricey but works well in bar/drinking environments.

Despite the website looking rather gimmicky: it contains the holy grail and most importantly Androstanone which is one of my fav phero effects.

I'll write a proper review shortly, I just thought I'd add this to the list of products out there.

I'm not sure what Androstadenienone is supposed to be, since I've never found this one in any chemical data base. If anyone can give me an actual chemical name for this I'd be most appreciative.

Androstendione is a DEA controlled anabolic steroid. Androstadienone is not, but is still under patent I believe.

I'm always leery of products that contain ingredients that can't be found anywhere except on their product labels and the websites that carry those products.

Diane
11-29-2009 2:45 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 995
Thanks received:
585 thanks in 258 posts

11-29-2009 3:14 PM

Hmm that's strange, I typed the letter A followed by the number 1 representing the molecule Androstadienone instead of Androstadenienone (which probably doesn't exist!) I think it might be the forum replacing abbreviations in place of the molecular name which was misspelt. The full list of molecules in this product are shown here:

Speaking of which, super phero boy by Love potion has several of the same ingredients and that too works remarkably well.

(11-29-2009 2:45 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  I'm not sure what Androstadenienone is supposed to be, since I've never found this one in any chemical data base. If anyone can give me an actual chemical name for this I'd be most appreciative.

Androstendione is a DEA controlled anabolic steroid. Androstadienone is not, but is still under patent I believe.

I'm always leery of products that contain ingredients that can't be found anywhere except on their product labels and the websites that carry those products.

Diane
11-29-2009 3:14 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 71 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
11-29-2009 4:32 PM

(11-29-2009 3:14 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Hmm that's strange, I typed the letter A followed by the number 1 representing the molecule Androstadienone instead of Androstadenienone (which probably doesn't exist!) I think it might be the forum replacing abbreviations in place of the molecular name which was misspelt. The full list of molecules in this product are shown here:

Speaking of which, super phero boy by Love potion has several of the same ingredients and that too works remarkably well.

Ah, it probably is Androstadienone, then.

Thanks for the clarification!

Diane
11-29-2009 4:32 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 452
Thanks received:
991 thanks in 535 posts

11-29-2009 6:54 PM

(11-29-2009 3:14 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Hmm that's strange, I typed the letter A followed by the number 1 representing the molecule Androstadienone instead of Androstadenienone (which probably doesn't exist!) I think it might be the forum replacing abbreviations in place of the molecular name which was misspelt.

Yep, my Bad! We were setting up the word filter and I didn't double check spelling.

A-1 now outputs Androstadienone , but without the hyphen.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
11-29-2009 6:54 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 160
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 82 posts

03-02-2010 6:43 PM

(11-29-2009 2:21 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  A decent product by anabolic extreme, contains Androstadienone (Androstadienone ) (not sure if they are allowed to use it or not). The scent is similar to that of Armani aqua di gio. Somewhat pricey but works well in bar/drinking environments.

Anything new on this one?

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-02-2010 6:43 PM
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 179
Thanks received:
266 thanks in 137 posts

07-20-2011 7:15 PM

Any reports on axcite? Is it worth trying?

It is one of the few products that contain dienol, and that's why I'm interested.
07-20-2011 7:15 PM

Share This Thread