Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV - agression from women?
alonaxis
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

AV - agression from women?
11-02-2012 9:13 AM

I have read in the forum that none may cause agression from men...
It seems to me that I get agression from women also... could it be? and why? (using AV, one drop)

Thanks
Alon
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 9:14 AM by alonaxis.)
11-02-2012 9:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AV - agression from women?
11-02-2012 11:40 AM

(11-02-2012 9:13 AM)alonaxis Wrote:  I have read in the forum that none may cause agression from men...
It seems to me that I get agression from women also... could it be? and why? (using AV, one drop)

Thanks
Alon

What happened ?

By the way, do you know the difference between agression and a "shit test" ?

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
11-02-2012 11:40 AM
alonaxis
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2012 12:47 PM

(11-02-2012 11:40 AM)20 Franc Wrote:  What happened ?

By the way, do you know the difference between agression and a "shit test" ?

I'm a seller at a shop... so I had an incident with a girl who suddenly raged at me in a heartbeat, when I explained to her something about the terms of the shop... she was a customer.. I didn't try to pick her up or something... so it wasn't a shit-test.

Second incident... I tried to pickup two girls in the street... one of them was antsy so we got into a 'neg warfare' that was exploded at the end of the pickup.

I'm from Israel... the temperament of the girls here is generally rough and tough.. and I do consider myself as someone who at times, like to provoke them or aggravate them just for the fun...
So I don't know if it's the AV or just my attitude...

Any reports of aggressiveness from girls when using AV?
11-02-2012 12:47 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-02-2012 12:54 PM

You might be coming off as super aggressive to the Israeli women. I haven't had any experience with them, so I'm not sure what they like....they are hot though....and I would expect them to like a high none/aggressive mix.

How old are you?

Perhaps try a softer mix like Wolf or Glace and gauge the reactions.
11-02-2012 12:54 PM
alonaxis
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2012 1:05 PM

(11-02-2012 12:54 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  You might be coming off as super aggressive to the Israeli women. I haven't had any experience with them, so I'm not sure what they like....they are hot though....and I would expect them to like a high none/aggressive mix.

How old are you?

Perhaps try a softer mix like Wolf or Glace and gauge the reactions.

That may be....I do tend to open sets with full confidence...
they are hot yea! though not as open-minded as the european/american girls. (I don't tend to overgeneralize but it's somewhat true about the nature of the israelis).

I'm 26 years old... 6' 2"... pretty conspicuous.... so it's probably adding as well to the aggressive vibe..
11-02-2012 1:05 PM

Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-02-2012 1:18 PM

(11-02-2012 1:05 PM)alonaxis Wrote:  That may be....I do tend to open sets with full confidence...
they are hot yea! though not as open-minded as the european/american girls. (I don't tend to overgeneralize but it's somewhat true about the nature of the israelis).

I'm 26 years old... 6' 2"... pretty conspicuous.... so it's probably adding as well to the aggressive vibe..
It may be a combination of incongruent body language to the vibes you are projecting or intending to project. The most I could recommend (pheromone wise as a buffer) is perhaps using a social mone in conjuction with your purchased sexual mone (Aqua Vitae) for a synergistic effect which may make you seem less intimidating (if this is the key problem) to the woman whom you initiate contact with.

Perhaps something such as Glace (which may be all you need) or straight androstadienone applied alongside your AV may create the less intimidating yet still sexual vibe you desire to amplify.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-02-2012 1:18 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

11-02-2012 1:34 PM

AV can cause that, yeah, I've had that . For some girls you may come off as a "safado".

That in portuguese means, cynical, shameless, rascal, boor, vagabond, player, all in the same word.

Hence the aggression! But it's funny to watch.

FSH
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 1:37 PM by Fly So Hi.)
11-02-2012 1:34 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2012 4:45 PM

Try mixing it in Androstadienone and glace. 2 drops from a dropper bottle and 2-3 sprays for the glace. At 6'2 you're a really big guy and 26 means you still are pumping out a lot of None. High none products also are dependent on location and culture. I used to not be able to use any none products in my college town. In this larger city I am in now, I can get away with it. I'm guessing Israeli girls are the same way.

With Aqua Vitae, I find that being going for silent and brooding is the most effective way to open girls (contradiction I know). A coy smile, a bit of shame, and being cool calm and collected will let it work its magic.

What you need to do is be silent, calm, and relaxed. As you go about your day, smile gently and make eye contact with women around you. If they look at you and smile back you're golden. If they look and look down and act nervous, ask them what startled them. They deny it, but say they looked down and got all nervous. It's not good to be nervous! Haha.

Aqua Vitae is very mysterious and being too out going I find scares the $hit out of everyone around you.
Control is what wins with this one.

Alpha Maschio I find I can be more out going on, but not nearly as attractive as AV.

PS: I use two drops from a euro dropper.

Edit 2: Last edit I promise, I used to have this problem when I started using a lot of AV right off of the bat.

I would suggest using a roller ball and applying a very small amount and moving up initially. I noticed hits at small 2inch strips on my neck. I upped it to 2 drops total and now see consistent hits on a regular basis.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 4:48 PM by okyoureabeast.)
11-05-2012 4:45 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

11-05-2012 4:54 PM

Awesome advice, OYAB! Reps!

FSH
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 4:54 PM by Fly So Hi.)
11-05-2012 4:54 PM
alonaxis
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2012 12:02 PM

Thanks all for the great insight!
11-06-2012 12:02 PM

Share This Thread