Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
AV Works Like it says!
el-hombre-del-fuego
Biggie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: AV Works Like it says!
01-02-2013 12:30 PM

(12-30-2012 4:56 AM)ppHamelin Wrote:  Very true that.

Any theories what's going on their head/root cause of the bitchiness?

form first hand experience what i noticed is that frustration of you dont give in to their wishes. desperate times calls for desperate measures.
i colud be wrong.

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-Rags-To-Riches
Arsenal:
Alpha-dream: FB glacé , Alfa-maschio black spice, Alfa-maschio leather and Steele , regular glacé, l2k and a sample of corporativo and Androstadienone
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae scented, wolf scented
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive

Training1 "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility." Training1
01-02-2013 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2013 1:26 PM

(01-02-2013 12:30 PM)el-hombre-del-fuego Wrote:  form first hand experience what i noticed is that frustration of you dont give in to their wishes. desperate times calls for desperate measures.
i colud be wrong.

AV is very arrogant. It's just an arrogant vibe being met with a girl who's intimidated and fighting back.

Androstadienone is the easiest way to resolve this. Just remember to reup. I wore AV and Androstadienone around a girl initially it worked great until the A1 disappeared then the bitchiness started in. Just weird shit tests. Not like None though.
01-09-2013 1:26 PM
el-hombre-del-fuego
Biggie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-09-2013 8:10 PM

(01-09-2013 1:26 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  AV is very arrogant. It's just an arrogant vibe being met with a girl who's intimidated and fighting back.

Androstadienone is the easiest way to resolve this. Just remember to reup. I wore AV and Androstadienone around a girl initially it worked great until the Androstadienone disappeared then the bitchiness started in. Just weird shit tests. Not like None though.

Thanks Dude,

I am waiting for Androstadienone in the mail.

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-Rags-To-Riches
Arsenal:
Alpha-dream: FB glacé , Alfa-maschio black spice, Alfa-maschio leather and Steele , regular glacé, l2k and a sample of corporativo and Androstadienone
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae scented, wolf scented
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive

Training1 "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility." Training1
01-09-2013 8:10 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-29-2013 2:27 AM

why am I the only one who thinks its strange to casually hear about a female security guard... I just keep thinking of a sasquatch type, man handling you in your story heh....I know some regular female security does exist...but ya

edit:
I'm just being a sexist jerk and making a really bad joke. I don't actually believe that. Women can be whatever they want to be. But if the woman is tiny and working security there will be guys who come in and think its a joke. But maybe shes good at kicking ass. Sometimes I see a small guy working security and I usually connect bouncers/security with intimidation
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 2:41 PM by cjw255.)
01-29-2013 2:27 AM

Share This Thread