Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV + SXD-9 + Androstadienone
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AV + SXD-9 + Androstadienone
08-03-2015 12:02 PM

Hey everyone,

I haven't been very active with mones or been very social lately since my inital introduction post. Been in a funk that i'm trying to get out of. So I just wanted to post my experience with one of my first of what i believe to be a hit.

I started going to a new dentist and my first time at this dentist was mone-less. What I didn't expect was, the dentist was a babe! For me, a 9/10. And the girl who did my cleaning was very cute also. She was very nice with me, smiling, very talkative. And by nature, i'm a very flirty guy so, at the end of the cleaning, we were making another appointment for the next cleaning and she was like, we can make another appointment right away if you want to stay with me. And I was like, are you crazy, of course i want to stay with. We figure out a date and i was like, I can't wait to see you again. Now when the dentist came in, she was very standoffish, very down to business, not much smiling, gave me my checkup and she was done. Very cold.

I needed to go back for a filling so now i decide to see what all this mone stuff is about. And as every noob does, I decided to put 2 drops AV on wrists, 1 pump SXD-9 on neck and approx. 12 mcg Androstadienone back of the neck. Although to this day i'm still skeptical about mones and i admit i don't have much testing under my belt, i would have to say this was an AHA moment. The dentist on this day was a totally different person. She had a big smile when she saw me in the waiting room. Asking me all kinds of questions about what i do. Telling me all kinds of stuff about her, her brother, her dog. She was even singing at one point. I have a dry sarcastic sense of humor and at one point she said, this might hurt, so i said very seriously, you better not hurt me or else, so she was like ... oh no no, don't worry ... i interrupted her saying don't worry i was just joking with a big smile on my face. She playfully slapped me on the shoulder saying she can't tell when i'm joking and when i'm serious. And while doing my filling, i could feel her pushing closer and closer, her breasts really squished up against me and i was thinking this is a little excessive. She doesn't need to be that squished up against me.

Another hit i had was while wearing 2 drops AV. Yes, I decided to test solo now. I'm a noob but I learn quickly and take experienced users suggestions and that's why i'm here Smile. I went to a bar that i frequent often where i used to play in a poker league. One of the guys i play poker with was there and i forget what we were talking about but after 5 minutes, he comes up to me and gives me a hug. Now I don't really know this guy that well and he's never done that before. I found it odd. Then I was sitting at the bar and i notice the bartender looking at me several times. She had her hair tied up and at one point decides to take it down. Nice...very sexy!

Another thing i notice about SXD-9 is it puts me in a good mood. I have a friend who's been in a bad place lately so I told him about SXD-9. He told me to order him some, so i did. I gave it to him and he couldn't believe it. He's been quite depressed lately and 30 minutes after putting it on he says it's like instant happiness. One thing about my buddy is, when he goes out, he gets IOI's from lots of women. I think he's ooozing some kind of natural pheromone that attracts the women. He's a very friendly person as well, talks to anyone. Here is the interesting part, i didn't tell him about ODing or ghosting. So, he calls me up one day and says he doesn't know what's going on because he loves SXD-9, makes him feel great but when he goes out, everyone ignores him. He says he's never experienced that before. So I explained what ODing and ghosting are. And this was with only one pump to the neck. So I know there is something to all this mone stuff, now I just need to figure out how to make it work for me and which mones fit my chemistry. I haven't been much in the mood for socializing yet but i'm hoping to get out of this funk soon so I can hopefully report many success stories in the near future.

Also, on a side note, through all my life i always get comments from young girls, older women and men that i look familiar to them and they are sure they know me from somewhere. When in fact i am certain they don't know me. I remember reading somewhere that a type of mone can cause this type of reaction. Is this because when people meet me they feel comfortable around me? I've always found this strange. And is there anyway i can use this type of reaction to maybe enhance my pheromone experience or can this even hinder certain types of mones i might want to wear?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-03-2015 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: AV + SXD-9 + Androstadienone
08-03-2015 1:05 PM

Good to hear you're enjoying the AV, and seeing results. Sounds like a nice combo you've put together. I've been wanting to try SXD myself. Like being a kid in a candy store, it's hard not to want and try everything. Have you ran SXD solo yet?
08-03-2015 1:05 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

RE: AV + SXD-9 + Androstadienone
08-03-2015 1:29 PM

Thanks RW. I've run sxd solo at work. 1 pump to the neck. People seem friendlier and want to talk more but i need to do more testing as my buddy is getting total opposite reaction. Although the janitor is my new best friend now lol. Always wants to have deep discussions with me. I've also run wolf solo at work, 2 sprays, 1 each side of neck and same result, people much more friendly. And conversations are directed more towards you. People look you in the eye more when they talk. Self effects with wolf seem to boost confidence. AV also. Sxd gives more of a happy feeling.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-03-2015 1:29 PM

Share This Thread