Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV, NA
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
240 thanks in 139 posts

AV, NA
08-02-2012 8:52 PM

Can't really speak to hits yet, but damn do I love wolf scented AV.

I'm at the edge of my budget mones-wise, and have several to test out already. But I'm itching to try some straight wolf in the worst way.

Since I've started, the only interaction I've had with a date I was wearing 3 dabs of NA on my neck, and a touch of AV behind each ear. The only reason I don't chalk up the fact that we made out like teenagers that night to 'mones is because there's prior history there. And while it had been 15 years since we'd seen each other, we were absolutely nuts for each other at the time. But I can't help but think they helped. (Awkward sentences are awkard.)

Still need to get a better feel for AV, get through the NA and L7 samples, as well as products from other companies, but Wolf is next on my list.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
08-02-2012 8:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by solidprice, Riverwind, as33156

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 776
Thanks received:
327 thanks in 153 posts

RE: AV, NA
08-04-2012 6:24 AM

(08-02-2012 8:52 PM)lostlibra74 Wrote:  Can't really speak to hits yet, but damn do I love wolf scented AV.

I'm at the edge of my budget mones-wise, and have several to test out already. But I'm itching to try some straight wolf in the worst way.

Since I've started, the only interaction I've had with a date I was wearing 3 dabs of NA on my neck, and a touch of AV behind each ear. The only reason I don't chalk up the fact that we made out like teenagers that night to 'mones is because there's prior history there. And while it had been 15 years since we'd seen each other, we were absolutely nuts for each other at the time. But I can't help but think they helped. (Awkward sentences are awkard.)

Still need to get a better feel for AV, get through the NA and L7 samples, as well as products from other companies, but Wolf is next on my list.

I would definitely recommend you to test each product solo if you want to truly get a feel for them. Also, experiment with the dosage and above all else, have fun! Enjoy yourself, approach people, smile Smile
08-04-2012 6:24 AM
vietboifrank
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 6 posts

RE: AV, NA
12-05-2012 10:17 PM

i use NA with D&g light blue cover scent and man i tell you... some bomb stuff LOL the girls love me.

i also have AV and that is a heavy hitter too its not subtle like NA, i had this one girl standing beside me in a club she just popped right over and asked me my name. im like "frank whats yours?" she tells me her name which i dont remember and she starts telling me how she knows a guy named frank and how hes not a real man, but you are. then she starts putting her arms around my neck and starts smelling me and starts kissing me on the cheek. im standing there thinking holy shit what is going on but yea thats AV for you.
12-05-2012 10:17 PM
Thanks given by as33156, seeusmile, Pheroman, Androaura

Share This Thread