Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV + NA or AV + NUDE?
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AV + NA or AV + NUDE?
02-17-2022 11:28 AM

Before I get to the question above, I'm having a lot of trouble with this site's search function. I have to scroll through pages and pages and I'm lucky if I find scraps of information for my question. Not to mention the constant arguing and petty bickering that goes on for pages, distracting from the OP's original topic/reviews.

How do I get the search feature to show me all posts/titles with both "Aqua Vitae" and "Nude Alpha" only for example? I've tried using quotation marks around both words but it mostly gives me the same scattered results?

Anyway, hopefully someone can provide some input.

With that out of the way...

I've been having tremendous luck with AV.. and want to add something to it.

Adding GOA to AV was getting me around a 9/10 hit rate. It got to the point where I would genuinely be surprised if I didn't get a hit from someone. The problem is the self effects from GOA (A1) is terrible. No depression yet, but definitely lethargy, apathy, and feeling overly cozy. Not liking it.

So my question is, should I try adding NA or NUDE to AV?

I already ordered NA, but it occurred to me that that combo might be Androstenone overload? Is it wiser to go with AV + NUDE? What does traditional wisdom + your experience say about these combos? From everything I've read, it seems like the Nude/Nude Alpha line has some nice imprinting qualities which seem at least half way similar to GOA/A1, but without the sleepiness.
02-17-2022 11:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

RE: AV + NA or AV + NUDE?
02-17-2022 11:48 AM

Av is a pretty tough search as the minimum search length is 4 characters.
There are, of course, several threads devoted to AV and its combos in the appropriate areas.

For your searching, it helps if you click the "show posts" radio button in the lower-right area of the search, rather than the show-threads, which is activated by default. Then you'll get a list of posts that mention anything that matches your search rather than a link to the entire thread that has your search term buried in it, somewhere.

Av has never affected me that way, so I cannot help you with your actual question. However, combos can do weird things with self-effects and it depends on your physiology. I'd say try both of your ideas and see which one you like best.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-17-2022 11:48 AM
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-17-2022 1:08 PM

Thanks for the input. Btw I wanted to quickly thank you too. About a year ago when I was new you helped guide me in the right direction with things like Androstenone, Androstadienone, their effects, etc. It really helped me narrow everything down and have it make sense. Random I know, but thought it was overdue.
02-17-2022 1:08 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

02-17-2022 1:26 PM

(02-17-2022 1:08 PM)Klaus Nine Wrote:  Thanks for the input. Btw I wanted to quickly thank you too. About a year ago when I was new you helped guide me in the right direction with things like Androstenone, Androstadienone, their effects, etc. It really helped me narrow everything down and have it make sense. Random I know, but thought it was overdue.

You're more than welcome.
I forgot to mention that for a combo, I'm quite fond of AV+M3X in a 1:1 ratio. If you're with the right lady, who's already into you, it can be one hell of a fun night.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-17-2022 1:26 PM
Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-17-2022 3:09 PM

As luck would have it, I have 2 m3x orders on route. Will be giving that a try.
02-17-2022 3:09 PM

Klaus Nine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-20-2022 12:25 AM

I received the m3x today. I have AV in euro dropper oil and m3x in spray. What would the math work out to? Usually I apply 4 AV. How many sprays would that equate for m3x for your 1:1 idea?
02-20-2022 12:25 AM

Share This Thread