Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AURA Review
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
235 thanks in 74 posts

AURA Review
12-06-2013 3:54 PM

I just placed an order with HAX and was really pleased with the shipping. It came the very next day! Amazing! I ordered AURA, Alien, and Ladykiller. I don't quite have a grasp on Ladykiller and Alien, but AURA is easier to figure out. It has a inoffensive cologne smell and really doesn't need a cover.

It is a social with no alpha or sexual content, but what it does do is pretty novel: it makes people easily led and open to suggestion, at least in conversation and socializing. The problem is, the self effects are the same as those likely inflicted on the target. I became dazed and was unable to concentrate on anything, I remember at one point I was just staring straight ahead, my mind a total blank, unable to think. If you know these effects are coming, you can guard yourself against them. The reason it works well in group situations as others have mentioned, is that the others are under your "spell" so to speak, and you can guide the conversation in any direction you want. They are in "duh" mode and they will have difficulty interacting with each other. You have to be the leader. Would probably mix well with something more sexual. I'll try it with NA soon.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 3:57 PM by Randy Savage.)
12-06-2013 3:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Vladimir, right_mr, dorfmeister, DssMaster

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
235 thanks in 74 posts

RE: AURA Review
12-06-2013 7:20 PM

(12-06-2013 3:54 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  I just placed an order with HAX and was really pleased with the shipping. It came the very next day! Amazing! I ordered AURA, Alien, and Ladykiller. I don't quite have a grasp on Ladykiller and Alien, but AURA is easier to figure out. It has a inoffensive cologne smell and really doesn't need a cover.

It is a social with no alpha or sexual content, but what it does do is pretty novel: it makes people easily led and open to suggestion, at least in conversation and socializing. The problem is, the self effects are the same as those likely inflicted on the target. I became dazed and was unable to concentrate on anything, I remember at one point I was just staring straight ahead, my mind a total blank, unable to think. If you know these effects are coming, you can guard yourself against them. The reason it works well in group situations as others have mentioned, is that the others are under your "spell" so to speak, and you can guide the conversation in any direction you want. They are in "duh" mode and they will have difficulty interacting with each other. You have to be the leader. Would probably mix well with something more sexual. I'll try it with NA soon.

Forgot to mention that it also makes people more compliant, they go out of their way to do kind things for you...
12-06-2013 7:20 PM
Thanks given by right_mr
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
235 thanks in 74 posts

12-22-2013 2:56 PM

Self effects of AURA are basically what I would call "the warm fuzzies". At 3 sprays, I was so zonked I felt like I had taken a few benadryls and had to lay down. The effect lasted for an hour. This would be a really great effect to have with others, but the self effects are very strong and the stuff may be a lot more useful at 1 or 2 sprays. This phero gets everyone near you high, including you!
12-22-2013 2:56 PM
Thanks given by Vladimir, right_mr, DssMaster
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 126 posts

11-13-2014 3:46 PM