Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ATL + Nude
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

ATL + Nude
05-01-2017 10:12 AM

ATL: 2 drops on wrists+inner elbows
Nude: 3 drops on my neck
*LOTS OF ALCOHOL INVOLVED*
Targets: A(HB10), B(7) (4 of us but I was not targeting my good friend who is also a 7/8 depends on your type)
Setting: Shanghai, China.
Me: 25, slightly overweight, Chinese.
I've been off mones for like a year or so. Back to China for a vacay.

Results probably had nothing to do with mones but you guys might see something I did not.

It was rave day. We decided to have a late lunch and drink till we should head out to the rave. This buffet had an alcohol free flow, so we drank sparkling wines from 2-430.
First of all, self effects are more smooth with this combo instead of Nude alone, I forgot how it felt with ATL alone. So I was pretty much cracking jokes all day and light negging A. No kino initiation by her despite sitting right next to her. Bantered a lot, she wasn't resisting to my light kinos.
Bought some more Smurnoff and soju and kept on drinking in the taxi for an hour. So yes, we are all pretty much in the zone by then.
Took many pictures together, all their body language were towards me, target A carries herself very well on upper body, but torsos leg positions dont lie.
Into the night, despite having an unofficial bf, target B grinded with me and even kissed later the night. She didn't show strong enough interest at the restaurant so I was sorta surprised, I'm guessing she blacked out as she claimed to be, no idea.
Target A on the other hand, didn't really give me IOI's such as proximity, she would go to like the farther side from me, which confuses me because she lets me hold her hand wherever she went without resistance besides when she had to let my hand go to text. I'm pretty sure she didnt see us kissing many times either, but idk.
So fast forward to the end, after we had late night chow, we were all calling our own taxi through this app, and I think there was a window of opportunity where she asked me from far away that if my taxi was coming and was I sure? I was very beat and not feeling all that well, or else I could've tried to escalate on that. BUT, I really think she was just being polite, being the social butterfly she is and the type of work she does and judging from her independent personalities.

Bottom line is, I see lots of trust, subtle attraction, and dis-inhibition. But again, all this could've been explained by the alcohol, so what you guys think?

I'm gonna ask them out 1 by 1 in the next few days. Target A already turned down my offer today saying she was too tired from yesterday. Target B took on the offer for tmr. So we'll see how that goes. What you guys think I should wear for each of them? Don't break what's working or turn it up with Turn Up The Heat? I didn't carry a lot with me on this trip. Turn Up The Heat is the only sexual I've got. I have LB, Bliss, Orbital, P83. Suggestions and comments?
05-01-2017 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: ATL + Nude
05-02-2017 5:46 PM

What is ATL?

Alcohol may have helped the situation get to what it was, but you did enough on your part. You should've taken advantage of the window of opportunity to go home with the girl if that was something you were interested in, but I get it if you were too drunk, felt she was too drunk, or whatnot. During the date, just maintain that same fun, assertive vibe and don't be afraid to flirt and escalate.

Haven't tried any of what your current arsenal consists of, so can't help you there.
05-02-2017 5:46 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-02-2017 9:00 PM

(05-02-2017 5:46 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  What is ATL?

Alcohol may have helped the situation get to what it was, but you did enough on your part. You should've taken advantage of the window of opportunity to go home with the girl if that was something you were interested in, but I get it if you were too drunk, felt she was too drunk, or whatnot. During the date, just maintain that same fun, assertive vibe and don't be afraid to flirt and escalate.

Haven't tried any of what your current arsenal consists of, so can't help you there.

it's Auraental from PT. ya i kinda regretted. but o well.
05-02-2017 9:00 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-03-2017 9:37 PM

update:

Wore 3 ATL + P83 2 sprays.

Despite target B claiming she blacked out the other night. She still made an effort to come out for a "Escape the Room" activity with a couple and I after a long day of work. Kino was easy, lots of proximity IOIs during the game, then brought her back to to hotel after the activity. Met the strongest LMR of allllll time...struggled on the bed for like 3 hours. Then I found out...she's a virgin (was wondering why it was so tight when I fingered her...) Ended up using her mouth before she left. She's at least 24/25, I still find it hard to believe. But if it was true, I'd say P83 has some real good disinhibition with ATL. Target A went cold on me so I'm still working on reviving that.
05-03-2017 9:37 PM

Share This Thread