Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
API
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

API
04-30-2013 5:43 PM

THIS!!!!! Steve new Alpha Product announcement!

Best news I heard in months : !!!! I'm panicking since my stock of old a314 is almost empty, when can I buy some API, today, tomorrow?? Im ready!!

This thread is to build some hype and hopefully we'll be able to get first reviews soon!

I'm always transparent in my review and I got to admit I'm not a fan of Ascend, but I know you're the man Steve in mones so if you say its a314 like, I know it will be, can't wait!

Btw, Connections XS in my top 5, better then Instant Honesty.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
04-30-2013 5:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: API
04-30-2013 6:13 PM

To my knowledge it hasn't been tested yet, because I didn't get a sample yet.

From what Steve has revealed, this has potential. When I get a sample I will review it in my thread if xs reviews unless Steve wants them all in one place.

I may not get a sample any time soon, but I plan in getting my hands on one. Twisted

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
04-30-2013 6:13 PM
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2013 8:20 PM

So many mones to buy, so little money Lone ranger

========================================​========
Stash: Nude, Nuda Alpha, Cops, Max T-150, AV, Connection, Ascend, Cohesion, SOB, SXD-9, Corporativo, Bad Wolf
04-30-2013 8:20 PM
inches
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-30-2013 8:39 PM

I'm buying too as soon as it's available!

"You only live once."
04-30-2013 8:39 PM

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

04-30-2013 11:10 PM

I really need to stop visiting the board for about 3 months or at least until my stash of pheromoneXS is depleted. Hearing this type of info doesn't help me.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-30-2013 11:10 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-30-2013 11:23 PM

HI LB,

Why do we need hype? If a product is good it will stand on it's own. Are you an affilate of PheromonesXS? I personally think ascend is great even though the smell is very strong. So I did my review but I didn't go out before it came out trying to hype it before I even got it and properly tested it.

What I feel we need is less hype. Hype causes people to purchase things on high hopes that it will change their lives when often times it doesn't. I get products based upon my needs and reviews from trustable sources who have nothing to gain from me buying a certain product. If there aren't any reviews I find trust worthy on a product I pick it up and do some R & D myself.

If you had received the product and then did some reviews I would have been like hey that LB is a pretty good reviewer and doesn't hype stuff like other fanboys so you know what I'm gonna give that new product a try. I know that you have stated that PheromonesXS products have worked really well for you and I can also understand that the new a314 sucks fucking ass compared to the old one because I have it and Im disappointed also but hype is the enemy of members and the bread and butter of companies.

I have read many of your reviews on products, repped, and thanked you but Hyping is not cool in my book.

Kind Regards,

as3

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 12:06 AM by as33156.)
04-30-2013 11:23 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

05-01-2013 1:06 AM

I'm still stocked well with the older A314. For work I cut 2 drops of A314 with 1 drop of m512 and 1 drop x22 . It's very alpha and attractive. Today I even added 2 drops of ascend oil. The former I spread on my cheeks and neck; the latter on my chest for slower ( more trapped) diffusion. My ascend is copless. Ascend It adds more friendliness to the mix.

Steve, perhaps your version is ascend minus a few ingredients? Nevertheless I'm looking forwards too as I don't like the smell of A314 and don't use any cover, apart from the mild smell of 512 and 22. My ascend is oderless to me . I prefer to add some cops separately when I feel like it.

A314 however is very unique and i have read it contains anywhere from 8 to 29 different ingredients ( yes 29, no typo). I'll try it and see since alpha blends are my favourite.
05-01-2013 1:06 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

05-01-2013 1:51 AM

I agree with AS3 hype is not good. Even after receiving my ACE oil, Flirt and connection earlier today I told myself... The fuck is this shit... Knowing it works because I have the spray. Yet I love lowering my expectations when it comes to stuff like this because when I get good hits it feels great. If I don't then it's still okay because I won't have too much of a disappointment.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-01-2013 1:51 AM

LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-01-2013 7:54 AM

Lol, you're takin yourself too seriously Man, wtf are you talking about? You think we're doing nuclear research?

Won't elaborate further to stay diplomatic. Haven't read any of your reviews and from what i read down there things will stay that way

Peace

(04-30-2013 11:23 PM)as33156 Wrote:  HI LB,

Why do we need hype? If a product is good it will stand on it's own. Are you an affilate of PheromonesXS? I personally think ascend is great even though the smell is very strong. So I did my review but I didn't go out before it came out trying to hype it before I even got it and properly tested it.

What I feel we need is less hype. Hype causes people to purchase things on high hopes that it will change their lives when often times it doesn't. I get products based upon my needs and reviews from trustable sources who have nothing to gain from me buying a certain product. If there aren't any reviews I find trust worthy on a product I pick it up and do some R & D myself.

If you had received the product and then did some reviews I would have been like hey that LB is a pretty good reviewer and doesn't hype stuff like other fanboys so you know what I'm gonna give that new product a try. I know that you have stated that PheromonesXS products have worked really well for you and I can also understand that the new a314 sucks fucking ass compared to the old one because I have it and Im disappointed also but hype is the enemy of members and the bread and butter of companies.

I have read many of your reviews on products, repped, and thanked you but Hyping is not cool in my book.

Kind Regards,

as3

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
05-01-2013 7:54 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

05-01-2013 8:28 AM

More attention will mean more early adopters for the product, but more early adopters means quicker time for reviews to come out and help the rest of us decide.
05-01-2013 8:28 AM

Share This Thread