Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM is THE SH1T
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AM is THE SH1T
12-21-2012 2:56 AM

At first I didn't really notice much happening with this one... I am being a little conservative when it comes to using mones at the moment, mainly because I'm getting back into gym, and also have work so I'd be showering 1-2 times a day (work gets me sweating too)...

Anyway, I've been trying out AM and taking strolls through the mall to see what happens... 2 sprays to the adams apple or each side of the neck. Both times I've seen multiple hits on the same day. I FEEL awesome, and have had a lot of pretty to HOT girls fixate on me -- very seductive stares and shy, looking down + smile hits, even from chicks with their boyfriends. I'm guessing they'd be around 18-23.

I've heard combining this with TL will give even more amazing hits - which I will do when I have time to go out prowling.

Might also note that I started taking Tboosters which have elevated my mood somewhat in the last week or so.

Love it so far... I also have glace, and have corpo, L2k, pregnenolone, athdoc in the mail.

I am trying to take the hits even further and was wondering if you guys might be able to recommend anything that might boost this even more?

My arsenal:

- True love
- P83
- A314b (spray)
- Instant Shine (spray)
- Instant Honesty (spray)

ALSO - has anyone tried combining any of the standalones? such as...

AM+corpo
AM+L2k
L2k+corpo
L2k+corpo+AM

arghhh why must I find weird interesting things on the internet?!?!

P.S. If anyone knows the place to get the cheapest Creed - Green Irish Tweed on the net that's legit, feel free to let me know Smile
12-21-2012 2:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

RE: AM is THE SH1T
12-21-2012 10:56 AM

(12-21-2012 2:56 AM)phertest Wrote:  At first I didn't really notice much happening with this one... I am being a little conservative when it comes to using mones at the moment, mainly because I'm getting back into gym, and also have work so I'd be showering 1-2 times a day (work gets me sweating too)...

Anyway, I've been trying out AM and taking strolls through the mall to see what happens... 2 sprays to the adams apple or each side of the neck. Both times I've seen multiple hits on the same day. I FEEL awesome, and have had a lot of pretty to HOT girls fixate on me -- very seductive stares and shy, looking down + smile hits, even from chicks with their boyfriends. I'm guessing they'd be around 18-23.

I've heard combining this with TL will give even more amazing hits - which I will do when I have time to go out prowling.

Might also note that I started taking Tboosters which have elevated my mood somewhat in the last week or so.

Love it so far... I also have glace, and have corpo, L2k, pregnenolone, athdoc in the mail.

I am trying to take the hits even further and was wondering if you guys might be able to recommend anything that might boost this even more?

My arsenal:

- True love
- P83
- A314b (spray)
- Instant Shine (spray)

AM+corpo
AM+L2k
L2k+corpo
L2k+corpo+AM

P.S. If anyone knows the place to get the cheapest Creed - Green Irish Tweed on the net that's legit, feel free to let me know Smile

There is the AM + TL (Alfa Maschio + True Love) combo on this forum which has been used here before to some success.

The Testosterone Boosters should cause more hits as well. This means you probably would never want to stack certain things especially AM + L2K or AM + A314b.

What you could do in addition to the pheromones is buy products that will help raise levels of masculine hormones (for a male) such as branched chained amino acids, essential amino acids, and even some type of clean protein source. Do not buy these products without prior research. I must warn you that if you stack too many products that affect your mood by affecting dopamine and serotonin, over time without the correct co-factors, you could be missing catalysts and essential vitamins + minerals that could dramatically change what a product does negatively in terms of affecting more than just your testosterone. Examples of things that could be used in addition to a T. Booster include non synthetic vitamin E to prevent muscle loss for recovery and Vitamin C for lower cortisol.

You will also lean out more and the hits will increase.

This is just my personal opinion but I find if I take something like Creatine the day before a date and avoid it on the day of, it seems the event becomes much more intense. (something to do with ATP?)

Back to the Pheromones subject.

I find personally that Alfa Maschio as a standalone may require more of an intermediate game to have constant success on the prowl.

Though, I find combining it with both Glace and the molecule Androstadienone a lot of times will have the opposite sex opening you easily even.

What the combination does I feel is encourage more of a social and relaxing atmosphere. As a standalone Alfa Maschio is highly sexual. Sometimes it's so sexual that a female will have conflicting feelings and it may be up to you to show her that what she is feeling about you is truly real. Even if you are actually being helped by the pheromone product.

Final opinion on Alfa Maschio as a standalone. It's solo use may be quite effective in a club and/or bar setting.

I kept the non-pheromone product related information up there somewhere in a tiny text size.

Hope this was helpful.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-21-2012 10:56 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

12-21-2012 11:09 AM

Hi Androaura, thanks for the reponse... I guess I'll just have to do some testing and see what happens. Since I;m getting Athdoc as a single hopefully by next week, I'll combine it with AM to see what happens (I think this is what causes the disinhibition vibe -- or so I've heard).

I am aware that too many things might cause a conflict. I stopped going about 3-4 months ago because my back was jacked up and in general I was feeling pretty lethargic, things just werent going my way. I take a multi-vitamin and additional vitamin C, fish oil, zinc, and gingko several times a week. I'll build it into my daily routine soon enough.

I can definitely see that I'm getting some of my mass back pretty quickly though, muscle memory I think Smile oh yeah and I did put on a fair bit of body fat... any tips on how to decrease it while gaining mass?

Thanks!
12-21-2012 11:09 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-21-2012 2:47 PM

I can still gain on low carb 250+ g protien
WIND SPRINTS
if I lose the carbs I'll drop 12lbs in a week
WIND SPRINTS
drink more water too
WIND SPRINTS

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-21-2012 2:47 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-26-2012 3:38 AM

(12-21-2012 2:56 AM)phertest Wrote:  At first I didn't really notice much happening with this one... I am being a little conservative when it comes to using mones at the moment, mainly because I'm getting back into gym, and also have work so I'd be showering 1-2 times a day (work gets me sweating too)...

My arsenal:

- True love
- P83
- A314b (spray)
- Instant Shine (spray)

AM+corpo
AM+L2k
L2k+corpo
L2k+corpo+AM

TRy approaching some of these women in the mall.. if you see them giving you looks why not ask them to have a cup of coffee with you at the mall and then get their #?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

12-26-2012 3:38 AM

phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

12-26-2012 8:47 AM

^ I didn't think that even needed to be mentioned Big Grin of course I won't disrespect another man, but if they're alone then its game on!

P.S. You wouldn't happen to be a writer from NZ would you?
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 8:49 AM by phertest.)
12-26-2012 8:47 AM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-26-2012 9:02 AM

You can get Irish Tweed from Amazon for cheap -

12-26-2012 9:02 AM

Share This Thread