Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM and it's effect on Bi-Sexual/Lesbian Ladies
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

AM and it's effect on Bi-Sexual/Lesbian Ladies
11-16-2011 7:30 AM

Have the studies of AM's effect of bi-sexual and lesbian woman been mentioned or explored before?

While visiting my buddies Gentleman's club here in my local town it was quite obvious this should be considered by these types of ladies. This will be a great club for testing as he has a two drink limit for dancers per 4 hour shift so my observations can't be blamed on the booze.

As we all know, some gals in the clubs are in fact..........very bi and or lesbian. Heck, many younger generation gals for that matter are. No big deal.....its good for population control.

Anyway, I hadn't been in to chat with the owner or the gals since my purchase of AM. I did know prior to this that one gal had an interest in another but hadn't made any moves on her. They are both bi. They have both been there over two months. However, things turned to LUST pretty quickly.

After joining Bella at the table for a few words about school and such, she was overly snuggly and cuddly within about 3 min. Yeah, we have done that before, but I caught a more elevated vibe from her indeed. She then said I smelled great! (two sprays) Safe to say she got a good dose of the mones.

So, Bailey (the hot brunette she is into and is also bi) comes over to join us. Now I have never seen the two of them touch AT ALL. After about a minute, I notice Bella starts preening Bailey as she had lint on her top. They start to giggle and Bella gives her a slight squeeze of her left breast that was scantly clad in a teal teddy.

At this time it was Bella's stage set and Bailey remained seated with me. I asked........"SO what did you think of that? Ever thought about getting to know Bella a little better?" She said "F yeah, she's HOT!" I said, "Then get on with your bad self and give her a kiss as she comes off the stage and convince her to do a two girl set with you...the guys will love it!" Yeah..........I convinced her to do just that.......The AM cupid had hit!

They chatted for a bit giggling while they picked their songs then did a two girl set together as Bailey was up next anyway. In the name of science Wizard I sat up at the rack to ensure the mones remained in the area. It is safe to say.........they were having quite to good time and the guys were loving it! I think most guys emptied their wallets in those three songs. With Bella already having that teacher look with her glasses and hair up, they played "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen for their first song. WOW was it HOT! God knows what they later did in the dressing room after the set! Clapping Can't wait to see what became of it.

SO.....with that......I'll keep my eye on not only how gals respond to me......but to other gals should they be bi or lesbian.

Anybody else out there experience the same thing?

Perhaps more bi/lesbian ladies should consider AM. You never know what might happen!

WILD night of club fun and after hours parties=Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dream

Close contact date at a pub=Nude Alpha by AL +A1

Dates with dinner=Glace by AD + A1

House get together parties with friends=Glace

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-16-2011 7:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AM and it's effect on Bi-Sexual/Lesbian Ladies
11-16-2011 8:07 AM

I love bi-women! They are probably the most comfortable in their sexuality and expressing it.

Funny story, the girl Jaime I mentioned in your other AM thread was bi and had started messing with one of the other girls at the club. She had previously dated the DJ (Kid) and he made it well known that he didn't like her dating the other girl, with lewd and obnoxious comments at every opportunity.

There was also a dipshit manager there at the time that believed he was a kid in a candy store and that all the girls were his for the taking. He didn't last long and ALL of the girls hated him.

Anyway, Jaime had finally had enough of Kid's little innuendos and went up to the DJ booth to confront him. The next thing I know their beating the crap out of each other. Sooo, I run up and get between the 2 of them and am pushing them apart. Just as I'd got them separated 2 managers come running up and drag Jaime off. She's yelling for me to come with her, so I follow them into the dressing room.

The girls didn't have a problem with me being there, nor did the House Mom or the 2 managers that had carted Jaime off, but the dipshit manage comes back, looks at me and says "What the F are you doing in here, get the hell out!"

Well, I turn to leave, but as I'm leaving Jaime spins around and kicks him in the nuts, then tells me to meet her outside. So I go outside of the club and a minute later Jaime comes walking out the back door and says lets get the hell out of here.

BTW, Jaime's real name is Krista. I also think its funny when dancers pick stage names for themselves that aren't as sexy as their real names. I dated another dancer that used Carla for her stage name...Her REAL name was Destiny.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-16-2011 8:07 AM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: AM and it's effect on Bi-Sexual/Lesbian Ladies
11-16-2011 6:22 PM

(11-16-2011 8:07 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I love bi-women! They are probably the most comfortable in their sexuality and expressing it.

You forgot to mention........sharing it. So happy
Oh the drama of strip clubs. Everyday was a new adventure that's for sure. And you are right about the names........it's almost as though they were destined to be dancers from birth with some real names they have. LOL I would always get their names confused if I knew their real one so.........I played along with their alter ego even out of the club. I'm crappy when it comes to names!

WILD night of club fun and after hours parties=Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dream

Close contact date at a pub=Nude Alpha by AL +A1

Dates with dinner=Glace by AD + A1

House get together parties with friends=Glace

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-16-2011 6:22 PM

Share This Thread