Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
AM + TL is Gay. GAY SHIT I TELL YOU. GAY
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
224 thanks in 70 posts

RE: AM + TL is Gay. GAY SHIT I TELL YOU. GAY
01-04-2012 7:53 AM

I need AV too, (Aqua Vitae right?) that's something ohh introduced to the bunch here too but my wallet needs to cool off a little.

Just recently pooled some money with a group of buds and spent quite a bit on True, AD and Experimental products, I'm making plans to buy some more stuff from Alpha and probably HAX but with AD coming up with their recent restocks on putatives I'm feeling extremely conflicted right now as to where to place my dollar.

(01-04-2012 2:18 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Am + Tl is probably the combo i've worn the most overall.

Advantages:
Like you said, Gslinger, it's very attractive and social. You can close girls. And it's not intimidating on younger girls.
Big daddy effect is a very accurate description.
Guys want to teach you, like you don't know what's going on. Even with the alpha 'mones in AM, there is very little respect from guys, and also probably some envy. One guy commented on me and my hot date: "Even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn." (I was wearing AM+TL)

IMO the mix is a little weak lately for me, in clubs. Stronger alpha stuff gives me better hits from girls, especially in the very first seconds, when you either get into a set, or get kicked out. Though stronger alpha stuff tends to intimidate younger girls. AM+TL may be more suitable for bars, when there's more conversation. I feel like especially with much more TL than AM it gets a little beta.

I suppose one extra drop of AV may counteract this. At least it seemed to work for me, yesterday and gave me a bad-boy vibe. AM solo is very nice as well!
01-04-2012 7:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 114
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 165 posts

01-04-2012 11:33 AM

2 dr A314 and 5 sprays TL for the office is awsome. Friendly respect from men. and touchy feely women.

Nothing negative to report. My best work mix to date. Sometimes I add a spray of IS for myself.
01-04-2012 11:33 AM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, extraballislit
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 43 posts

01-04-2012 4:28 PM

I use 3 drops of A314, 3 Drops of TL oil, and 2 Sprays of AM for work in the morning. I refresh 2 sprays of TL and 1 spray of AM in the afternoon after my lunchtime workout.

Today I used Turn Up The Heat instead of AM. +1 Spray since AM is abit stronger.

Seems to work pretty well for me.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 5:00 PM by xtraspecial.)
01-04-2012 4:28 PM

stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 29 posts

01-06-2012 3:39 PM

Guys Gslinger and ohhmygod is spot on about this.

I tried this mix yesterday and there was attraction from females! The most significant thing was that it was from both females and males!!! A guy that goes to the bars I do, who I know but do not know on a personal level, was KISSING MY FACE.

I was playing drinking games with my friends and he sat next to me. Had to get close to exchange some words because the music was loud and BAM. He was giving me kisses to the side of my face. Eek Was extremely uncomfortable!!! but at the same time Rofl This was all infront of my buddies too!!! After that he told our friends to not pick on me and make me drink and that he would drink for me if I lost in any game.

Other males were very friendly too. Definitely respect from some and other got closer when saying goodbyes. Hugs were given to people I barely know.

Females hovered around me. One female that I didnt know came by my group because she knew the person next to me yet she made me in the middle. Friend on the left and her on the right. She leans in to talk to person on left and is just trying to make the most contact she can with me.

Now I must curse YOU Gslinger for making a guy kiss me on the cheeks!!!!!!
01-06-2012 3:39 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, BigJoe, ohhmygod
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 177
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 167 posts

01-06-2012 3:46 PM

(01-06-2012 3:39 PM)stld82 Wrote:  Guys Gslinger and ohhmygod is spot on about this.

I tried this mix yesterday and there was attraction from females! The most significant thing was that it was from both females and males!!! A guy that goes to the bars I do, who I know but do not know on a personal level, was KISSING MY FACE.

I was playing drinking games with my friends and he sat next to me. Had to get close to exchange some words because the music was loud and BAM. He was giving me kisses to the side of my face. Eek Was extremely uncomfortable!!! but at the same time Rofl This was all infront of my buddies too!!! After that he told our friends to not pick on me and make me drink and that he would drink for me if I lost in any game.

Other males were very friendly too. Definitely respect from some and other got closer when saying goodbyes. Hugs were given to people I barely know.

Females hovered around me. One female that I didnt know came by my group because she knew the person next to me yet she made me in the middle. Friend on the left and her on the right. She leans in to talk to person on left and is just trying to make the most contact she can with me.

Now I must curse YOU Gslinger for making a guy kiss me on the cheeks!!!!!!

Dang that was weird lol,How much sprays u had on??
01-06-2012 3:46 PM
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
89 thanks in 52 posts

01-06-2012 4:11 PM

Thanks for the report Gslinger I am actually waiting for my TL to arrive can't want to test this combo out.

The Dude abides...
01-06-2012 4:11 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
49 thanks in 29 posts

01-06-2012 4:44 PM

I had on 2 sprays AM and 6 TL
01-06-2012 4:44 PM

Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2271 thanks in 982 posts

01-06-2012 4:46 PM

(01-06-2012 4:44 PM)stld82 Wrote:  I had on 2 sprays AM and 6 TL

I think you should try out to upp the dose of AM ...or you go lower with the TL ...

Pago

just away ... Anyone
01-06-2012 4:46 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
49 thanks in 29 posts

01-06-2012 5:02 PM

(01-06-2012 4:46 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I think you should try out to upp the dose of AM ...or you go lower with the TL ...

Pago

Next will try 3 AM and 5 TL
01-06-2012 5:02 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 975
Thanks received:
286 thanks in 146 posts

01-06-2012 5:22 PM

I´ve used the same mix (2AM + 3TL) with good results. A couple of times I´ve added a couple of drops of TA, and it seemed to make the mix more stable and grounded.

As someone sugegsted, maybe some A314 or AV, even Wolf, may work good too.

Anyway, It´s a great mix. If you have the goods, you should try it.

Talk to you soon.
01-06-2012 5:22 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight

Share This Thread