Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
AM + Glace OR AV + Hypnotica
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AM + Glace OR AV + Hypnotica
09-26-2011 5:29 PM

Hello everyone!

I found this forum last week-end and can't believe what an amazing source it is.

I used to think that Love Scent and Andriotics were the only notable players in phero industry but I'm hyped up to discover products from LA, alpha dreams, True pheromone etc.

I'm on a strict budget so I can't go all out like I would like to so I'm looking to buy an attraction product and a social one.

To pay for just one shipping I will either go with Alpha Dreams (Alfa Maschio and Glace) or with Liquid Labs( Acqua Vitae and Hypnotica).

I'm 27, 6'4 220 pounds muscular guy who's always been the top alpha dog but in a positive way.

The use I intend to do with those product is more nightclub oriented since I'm pretty stack for daytime with a314.

Thank you very much for your attention and I'm looking forward to participate in this great forum!
09-26-2011 5:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: AM + Glace OR AV + Hypnotica
09-26-2011 6:26 PM

(09-26-2011 5:29 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  Hello everyone!

I found this forum last week-end and can't believe what an amazing source it is.

I used to think that Love Scent and Andriotics were the only notable players in phero industry but I'm hyped up to discover products from LA, alpha dreams, True pheromone etc.

I'm on a strict budget so I can't go all out like I would like to so I'm looking to buy an attraction product and a social one.

To pay for just one shipping I will either go with Alpha Dreams (Alfa Maschio and Glace) or with Liquid Labs( Acqua Vitae and Hypnotica).

I'm 27, 6'4 220 pounds muscular guy who's always been the top alpha dog but in a positive way.

The use I intend to do with those product is more nightclub oriented since I'm pretty stack for daytime with a314.

Thank you very much for your attention and I'm looking forward to participate in this great forum!

Welcome to the Forum LB,

I have all of them but Hypnotica.

I would suggest Glace & Aqua Vitae......Be gentle with the AV since you have a very intimated presence anyway with your Height & Weight.

Happy hunting!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2011 6:28 PM by as33156.)
09-26-2011 6:26 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-26-2011 9:15 PM

Hello Lebron. I just received my Hypnotica not too long ago. I've only worn it on two outings thus far, but, so far as I can see Garry has made a strong contender against Scent of Eros (Scent of Eros) which was previously my favorite daily social mix. Like Scent of Eros I immediately get that sense of uplifiting and wellbeing after putting some strips on my arm usually the standard 6"inch. I wore it today as well as a stand alone to get a feel for it while doing some shopping at Wally world. Took notice of the fact that a pair of 18-20 y/o girls that had walked past me do sort of an about-face and worked their way back towards me while pretending to check out the cereal. Kinda amusing. The dude at the check-stand was treating me like he'd seen Elvis (like he was in the presence of royalty). I would definitely say give Hypnotica a try along with AV. :dance2:

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
09-26-2011 9:15 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2011 1:33 PM

Thank you very much for your answer, since it's been a week, have you been able to run further tests on Hypnotica? Do you still compare it to Scent of Eros wich I found is too limited in term of range.

(09-26-2011 9:15 PM)Papastitch022 Wrote:  Hello Lebron. I just received my Hypnotica not too long ago. I've only worn it on two outings thus far, but, so far as I can see Garry has made a strong contender against Scent of Eros (Scent of Eros) which was previously my favorite daily social mix. Like Scent of Eros I immediately get that sense of uplifiting and wellbeing after putting some strips on my arm usually the standard 6"inch. I wore it today as well as a stand alone to get a feel for it while doing some shopping at Wally world. Took notice of the fact that a pair of 18-20 y/o girls that had walked past me do sort of an about-face and worked their way back towards me while pretending to check out the cereal. Kinda amusing. The dude at the check-stand was treating me like he'd seen Elvis (like he was in the presence of royalty). I would definitely say give Hypnotica a try along with AV. :dance2:
10-02-2011 1:33 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2011 6:20 PM

(10-02-2011 1:33 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  Thank you very much for your answer, since it's been a week, have you been able to run further tests on Hypnotica? Do you still compare it to Scent of Eros wich I found is too limited in term of range.

Check out my new journal entry for Hyp and Wolf Lebron.Sun bespectacled

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
10-02-2011 6:20 PM

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-12-2011 11:20 PM

King James,

Firstly, stop it with the high school football scrimmages! Don't you got more important things to do, like solve this NBA lockout? Really?! Sorry; that had to be done. Needed to get that outta my system.

Okay, it sounds like you're implying that you're in an either/or situation (ie you're gonna order all LAL or AD products). If that's what you're implying, then I say go the LAL route. I'm certainly not anti AD, their products sound like they rock, and I'm definitely trying to resolve the Glace vs Hypnotica debate myself. Hypno is just so new that it hasn't built up any momentum yet. But if it's anything like AV, then you must strongly lean the LAL route.

My advice if you go the Hawaiian route (LAL):
1)order the products in a bulb dropper or euro dropper. Shun the roller option. You'll have the option to request a bulb dropper, etc. during the actual ordering process. You just type it in the little box.
2)go scented on the AV; it smells good and light. Hypnotica comes unscented, but again, you can request scented during the order. I'd go same scent as the AV; the aqua di gio scent, as it's referred to.
3)report back on your experiences with Hypno! I need the intel!

Best of luck, whichever way you ultimately go!
10-12-2011 11:20 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

10-12-2011 11:51 PM

Quote:it sounds like you're implying that you're in an either/or situation (ie you're gonna order all Liquid Alchemy Labs or AD products). If that's what you're implying, then I say go the Liquid Alchemy Labs route.

Hello dafixisin,

Im curious: Have you tried alpha dream products yet, and have a basis of comparison between the two?

~ Chris @ alpha
10-12-2011 11:51 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-13-2011 3:48 AM

Look like we got a LA fanboy here ;)

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-13-2011 3:48 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

10-13-2011 5:43 AM

I haven't tested AM as much as AV, quite yet. Especially i didn't border OD with it quite yet. Anyways i'd say it's mostly preference. Both are top-notch and made me have a great time.

AM feels like alpha, high-value, dominant, sexual with a bit of sensuality/romance. Like "Please have sex with me. I'm craving you." (I used to mix AM most of the time, but give me 1-2 weeks and i'll have some solo results. Though i guess the effects of AM solo will be quite the same. I mixed it with an alcohol based product and i really could see that after some hours the mix got more alpha-aggressive, as it seemed like the alcohol mix was gone, while the silicone AM still did it's job.)
AV feels like alpha, sexual, aggressive, emotional overdrive. Girls can actually get really mad at you (in very high doses) but still want sex. Like "Fuck me!(body language) I hate you(verbal)!" (Beating you like they would beat some jerk-guy that she is attracted to, but who plays with her).

I feel like AM works a bit better on younger girls, but idk. AV generally works better on alpha/slutty girls and may scare nice girls.

In the end i'd rather advise you to go with AM, because you already seem to be in good shape and may be a bit intimidating. Maybe the main difference between both is, that AM got the bitch-shield-destroyer Androstadienone in it. Then again, there could also be A1 in AV. Also the AM-silicone is water-resistant.

I did have slight results with HS with only some minor testing. Others seem to like it very much, though. My Glace is most likely still stuck at the customs office. It is probably the forum-favorite.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
10-13-2011 5:43 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-13-2011 11:48 AM

(10-12-2011 11:51 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Hello dafixisin,

Im curious: Have you tried alpha dream products yet, and have a basis of comparison between the two?

~ Chris @ alpha

Hi Alpha Chris!

Good question. No, not yet, though I have admitted here on more than one occasion that I'm fence sitting on the whole Glace vs Hypnotica comparisons. I've only read a couple of users detailing their experiences with both. Honestly, I'm waiting on as33156's opinion with HS, because I know his take on Glace: he absolutely loves it! He told me himself to go for gold with Glace.

My situation is not too unlike mammoth's in that I'm not gonna end up buying a ton of different mones, like some of the real mad scientists here at pherotruth. Mammoth's question did propose an either/or type of dilemna, so I told him where I currently stand, based on my experiences. I've only used two mone products period, ever, and have admitted as much. Both were from LAL. Both times, the results have been positive, especially with the AV. However, I have yet to experience the "gift of Glace," but the night is young!

But it is mammoth's money; how he spends it remains to be seen. Go capitalism!

PS-- Honestly, I wish all mone companies would follow the retail cologne companies lead and actually sell small tester spray vials, at a prorated cost, something similar to fragrancevials.kom. It's nice to receive free samples, but if test vial/sprayers were offered, with say, a week's supply of the mone, that could open doors as well. That continues to be my wish. Just saying...
10-13-2011 11:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  what is best: Hypnotica, Glace or Bliss ? Jojje 31 18,899 03-11-2015 7:47 PM
Last Post: Jones23
  Glace vs Hypnotica masterfu678 5 5,037 06-07-2014 10:11 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  AM+Glace+Androstadienone or AV+Hypnotica Social+Androstadienone CanadianGuy45 47 25,112 01-02-2013 7:21 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45