Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM+Corpo+Glace

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 41 posts

AM+Corpo+Glace
03-25-2012 1:52 AM

Okay hey guys, I'm new, but I wanted to fill you guys in on my recent experiment today. I mixed Alpha Machismo + Corpo + Glace today to see how they work all together. Ok (Before I get flack for mixing the 3 and how it can be dangerous lol, bear with me). Going out to D.C. to check out the cherry blossoms with a bunch of girls. There's one in particular I want and have been playing it cool cause she had a bf and recently broke up with him. There were a couple others that would either cockblock or be severe b*tches to me for no reason. I apply 2 sprays of AM to the neck, 2 sprays of corpo behind the ears and 2 sprays of glace to the wrist and I'm ready to go. Also the self effects = AWESOME. I'm normally a very composed and tempered guy, but jeezum peace happy as a tyke today. Laughing, joking around lots and lots and lots of conversation, its like they couldn't get enough of me. We go out and on the way there I'm getting a lot of deep eye contact and touchy feely action on the entire way there. Even the extra b*tchy girl, started to chill more as the day went on and she started to get touchy feely with the rest of them which was a rather welcomed development. It doesn't help that they were kinda/sorta drunk too, but still I never get this type of response from them normally. We get downtown, no negative responses they let me take charge of the entire day, while loving it all. The target welcomed all of my advances, to the point that the group started to take notice. (Complete ego boost). Gonna be patient and take my time with her, but it was great that she was all for it. But yeah these socials really let me come out and play and it definitely paid off. They LOVED me!! I hope to get some more hits in isolated settings 1-on-1, but I guess we'll see!! God DAMN what a good day.
03-25-2012 1:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Alpha Dream, kentdave, meng123, extraballislit, idontknow, shadowknight

meng123
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 295
Thanks received:
151 thanks in 74 posts

RE: AM+Corpo+Glace
03-25-2012 3:38 AM

Lol,that sounds awesome.Definitely going to give that mix a spin when i get my corpo(^_^)

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
03-25-2012 3:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 303
Thanks received:
275 thanks in 176 posts

02-25-2013 10:17 PM

should I even take this post seriously when he only has 4 posts in a year?
02-25-2013 10:17 PM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 93 posts

02-26-2013 7:35 AM

Im going to try AM + corpo at work tomorrow. Its at a factory and theres one girl who I work with who got really close the day I wore 2 sprays of Corpo. I was doing something on the computer and she got really close and lightly rubbed up against my arm, and she smiles at me a lot more. She is cute but I wouldnt mess with it.

I also have an asshole manager who just yells and berates you for no fucking reason, when I wear corpo he has a lot more respect for me and doesn't go apeshit like he does on everyone else.

Glace is also an amazing product. I'm just not a talkative person but with glace I feel like chatting a lot except when I have work to do and people wont go away...
02-26-2013 7:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  corpo+certo+glace leon333 7 212 05-14-2013 8:54 AM
Last Post: LL21
  Socializing with Glace, Corpo, TL and TAC TwistedOstrich 0 389 04-23-2012 6:30 PM
Last Post: TwistedOstrich
  Cover scent for Glace & Corpo meng123 5 768 03-25-2012 9:29 AM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45