Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM + Additive update
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1007 thanks in 428 posts

AM + Additive update
08-18-2016 4:34 PM

It's been some time since I posted anything on the boards I've been super busy with my job and frankly had to put testing aside. So busy that I haven't had the chance to really test the post H Alfa Machio (50ml) with the none additive (vial) that was sent out ever since "none gate" hit the community.

Apologies in advance for the new post but it seems the others have been derailed with AM + other mones being mixed in there and other crap. This post is purely for the post H 50ml bottle + none additive.

I finally was able to start testing my 'fixed' AM and used the gym as my testing ground. Since I work from home now I have NO women around me to test on. Since two sprays wasn't cutting it I used 3 sprays this time and then I began noticing some developments. I was on leg extensions and this one gal (white early 20's real thin but cute) asked if she could work in. My response as "sure" and we worked out and she was initiating the small talk.

I wanted to wipe down the seat but before I could she hopped on and said "Don't worry about it" with a smile. Usually it's common courtesy that you wipe after use but she was okay with it. After my set I say thanks and moved to a different section of the gym.

She basically followed me to the lying leg curl, she's next to me doing leg extension and I'm finishing up. About this time a worked up a good sweat and the bench is wet. As I walk to grab the spray bottle and paper towel she's already on it.

Again, I stress that every time I hit the gym people almost always wait for you to wipe down the machine before getting on. Women will pretty much do it for you...not this gal.

Another thing, I've seen her before and normally she is real quiet doesn't really talk to anyone. She's in and then she's out. I'm convinced AM was playing a role here.

Note: When I 1st got AM 3-4 years ago all I needed was 2 sprays and I was good to go. When I reordered and got the 50ml bottle the hits were not there at all. Then like a smack in the face I read the post that AM was weaker and boom Chris had to send out the none additive in a separate vial (real bootleg style IMO).

Grant it this isn't a 100% definitive thumbs up on AM, but truth be told even with the none additive this isn't a "fixed" version of AM. I still have to use 3 sprays to get any reaction. I will say in all fairness that AM isn't looking like some dead in the water forever gone product...more testing to come.

The Dude abides...
08-18-2016 4:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by scorpio69, islandguy, kalpan56, RedEyes, jb20, Falcon, Pheroman, DssMaster, mrvakeman

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1007 thanks in 428 posts

RE: AM + Additive update
08-23-2016 8:48 PM

Looks like my experience at the gym was probably an isolated incident. I've been wearing AM for 3 days and I haven't really seen anything jump out or give me that "ah-ha" moment to cement my initial observations. Have to admit I'm concerned because I tried ignoring the other threads about how shitty AM is in its current form.

I'm still going to test a bit more but it looks as if AM is a bit muted.

The Dude abides...
08-23-2016 8:48 PM
Thanks given by jb20, RussianWolf, Falcon, mrvakeman
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 623 posts

08-23-2016 8:54 PM

(08-23-2016 8:48 PM)andromun Wrote:  Looks like my experience at the gym was probably an isolated incident. I've been wearing AM for 3 days and I haven't really seen anything jump out or give me that "ah-ha" moment to cement my initial observations. Have to admit I'm concerned because I tried ignoring the other threads about how shitty AM is in its current form.

I'm still going to test a bit more but it looks as if AM is a bit muted.

Maybe try much higher dose.........given that it's probably diluted.

Just my $.02Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-23-2016 8:54 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1708 thanks in 671 posts

08-23-2016 8:58 PM

(08-23-2016 8:48 PM)andromun Wrote:  I'm still going to test a bit more but it looks as if AM is a bit muted.

maybe try the NNPA combo? some users have reported success with the new AM with a drop of NNPA

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-23-2016 8:58 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1007 thanks in 428 posts

08-23-2016 9:04 PM

I wanted to test AM by itself and not skew the results by adding another mone.

Think about it for a second, AM was a powerful sexual mone and now we now we're supposed to add another sexual mone on top of AM to make it work!!?? That right there makes no sense....what I'll do is up the dosage and see what happens.

The Dude abides...
08-23-2016 9:04 PM
Thanks given by mrvakeman

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1708 thanks in 671 posts

08-23-2016 9:09 PM

(08-23-2016 9:04 PM)andromun Wrote:  I wanted to test AM by itself and not skew the results by adding another mone.

Think about it for a second, AM was a powerful sexual mone and now we now we're supposed to add another sexual mone on top of AM to make it work!!?? That right there makes no sense....what I'll do is up the dosage and see what happens.

yes it WAS powerful...seems like not anymore. the androstenone they're using now doesn't seem up to snuff. so maybe adding another product with better androstenone is what's needed. if you still get nothing by upping the dosage then why not give it a try? if the new androstenone is garbage then upping the dosage won't do anything. and adding NNPA would just be like any other combo. why combo any pheromone at all if they're supposed to work on their own?? nothing to lose by trying.... if you already have NNPA of course.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 9:11 PM by Spider-mone.)
08-23-2016 9:09 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 623 posts

08-23-2016 9:25 PM

(08-23-2016 9:04 PM)andromun Wrote:  I wanted to test AM by itself and not skew the results by adding another mone.

I think the real story here is that Chris no longer sees quality control as a priority with AD's mixes..........so who knows what they're selling.

AD' s mixes/fragrances are still strong enough to sell enough units for the business to be profitable.........so expecting anything more is a fantasy at this point.

Keep in mind, this is the same guy who was banned from the forum. At some point if you just look at someone's cumulative behaviour, it tells you everything you need to know.Scaut

I say all of this as a huge fan of AD's original mixes.......too bad this is an all too familiar story in this industry.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-23-2016 9:25 PM
PheroWolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

08-23-2016 11:00 PM

I've recently tested the New AM again at 2 sprays for 3 days (1 on collar bone, and 1 just below navel near pelvic region). At work I noticed a few women (many in their early to mid-20's) were more attentive when making small talk on breaks and stopping by desk to hug me more than once. I work 10am-8:30pm (10 hours) but the sexual effects were really prominent later in the evening, even without a re-applicaton spray. I noticed that my partner was being more sexually aggressive than usual during the act (wanting to be on top, riding harder, much wetter, etc), her orgasms were more intense as well. So far, it's worked fine for me. However, I do find myself feeling slightly more hair-trigger hostile around the first two hours of having it on if I apply two sprays (one on each side of my neck), plus I've had a supervisor get verbally hostile with me when he was in my cloud for only a few minutes (this was three hours into wearing it on my neck) and I immediately got pissed off. I wasn't sure why until I remembered the mones were probably affecting him heavily. Since then I've changed my app points (above points, or both forearms if I wear a T-shirt), but maintained the same dosage. Coupled with Glace, it's actually not been too bad, but it does buffer the hell outta the new one.
08-23-2016 11:00 PM
Thanks given by RedEyes, DssMaster
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2365
Thanks received:
2828 thanks in 1393 posts

08-24-2016 5:09 AM

(08-23-2016 11:00 PM)PheroWolf Wrote:  I've recently tested the New AM again at 2 sprays for 3 days (1 on collar bone, and 1 just below navel near pelvic region). At work I noticed a few women (many in their early to mid-20's) were more attentive when making small talk on breaks and stopping by desk to hug me more than once. I work 10am-8:30pm (10 hours) but the sexual effects were really prominent later in the evening, even without a re-applicaton spray. I noticed that my partner was being more sexually aggressive than usual during the act (wanting to be on top, riding harder, much wetter, etc), her orgasms were more intense as well. So far, it's worked fine for me. However, I do find myself feeling slightly more hair-trigger hostile around the first two hours of having it on if I apply two sprays (one on each side of my neck), plus I've had a supervisor get verbally hostile with me when he was in my cloud for only a few minutes (this was three hours into wearing it on my neck) and I immediately got pissed off. I wasn't sure why until I remembered the mones were probably affecting him heavily. Since then I've changed my app points (above points, or both forearms if I wear a T-shirt), but maintained the same dosage. Coupled with Glace, it's actually not been too bad, but it does buffer the hell outta the new one.

Chris sent me a free bottle of AM 2016 after I did the beta testing.. I found results similar to yours.. It wasn't hit them over the head attraction, lots of hostility and anger from me first 3-5 hrs... And after 6-8 hrs raging sex drive... I used 2 sprays..

I found that it may of worked on my SO who will stay with me regardless if I treat her like shit, but on a new woman if I scream at her or tell her off because the bloody 2016 AM causes so much hostility in me I will never land a new woman.

There's a lot more none and less Androstadienone in AM 2016.

It doesn't work as well as 2014 AM... However, 2014 Am causes more depression in me.. I didn't get this from 2016 Am bottle.

Also the L&S scent gives me terrible headache with Am 2016.. Normally L&S only bothers me for 1-2 hrs but Chris admitted his company was having all kinds of problems reproducing L&S.. It would change from batch to batch..

AM 2016 isn't a better AM at all.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016 5:11 AM by dsouza.)
08-24-2016 5:09 AM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
1249 thanks in 530 posts

08-25-2016 12:17 AM

You guys might be making a judgement too early. Hostility is because of none OD.

Can you guys test at 1 spray and report back for the sake of science?

It is interesting to see people testing this mix again. Keep on testing.

Thanks
08-25-2016 12:17 AM

Share This Thread