Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
AM + AV
Vin316
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

AM + AV
10-30-2015 3:20 PM

Hi everyone!
I'm new to mones and decided to experiment. So I purchased a few various ones and have been dabbling. I recently went to get some drinks with some former coworkers. Before arriving, I sprayed 2 shots of AM to my chest, and an inch of AV on each side of my jaw. I also rolled an inch of AV distal of my antecubital area.
When I arrived, I sat in between two female friends, both married, neither have shown any sexual attractiveness towards me in the past. I'm 35, one friend is in her mid 30's and the other late 40's. As the night progressed, the table full of women were very open towards me, they laughed at everything I said and body language towards me was very open. The friend in her mid 30's on my left started getting very tipsy, and as she did so, she began to do things like pinch me and give me nipple twisters. Which was unusual. As more drinks flowed she kept biting my arm and chest. At one point her hand was on my thigh and she kept putting her fingers on my crotch and no matter how I squirmed around, it kept ending back there.
Towards the end of the night she kept leaning in and kissing on my face, and I kept moving my cheek towards her, since she is married with kids and she talks about her husband fondly at work on a regular basis. So yeah, these things work. Especially if timing is right and there is some obvious latent attraction deep down. I'll be posting later on about my attempts to escape the friend zone using my social skills and a mixture of mones. I am a true believer in these things!
10-30-2015 3:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RussianWolf

D'man
Phero Addict

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 62 posts

RE: AM + AV
10-30-2015 4:08 PM

Welcome to PT
Mones definitely opens doors and eyes.

My age mid fifties.
LAL:
Voodoo, NA, AV, Hypnotica, DP, PA, SXD9, Bad Wolf. Samples: Lucky7
PheromoneXS: Cohesion, Xist, Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Thinker, Celebrity, Barely Legal, XS119A P-Bomb, XS127 Magnetic, XS129 PSE, Samples: Taboo, Celebrity, Evolve oil, SOB, All FXS scented
Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK v1 & v2, Certo, Corpo, Glace All unscented
Luv Essentials: Max Attract Unscented
Apex: Core Fury, Imprint, M3X, Dion., Titan, Orbital, Sample: Praetoria
Pheromone Treasures: AOA, LAT, AT, CAPT, ETFZ, GOA, DDO, THU, Z69, TS, A-1 DPG & alcohol, All unscented[/size]
Lacroy: NNPA

D'man located directly over the center of the earth!
10-30-2015 4:08 PM
RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 511
Thanks received:
308 thanks in 191 posts

10-30-2015 6:12 PM

I never really thought of mixing AM with AV... sounds like a winning combo Smile
Welcome aboard
10-30-2015 6:12 PM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 46 posts

10-30-2015 6:16 PM

I'm still in pretty much the same amazed stupor, how did I not figure this out 10 years ago?

My Journal

Have:
L2Kv1, XiSt, GoA, NNPA, Full Androtics Sampler, TAC, Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Approach Confidence, Odyssey

Under (strong*) Consideration:
Core, CV4, Style*, M3X*, Titan
Nude Alpha*, Aqua Vitae*, Bad Wolf*, Hypnotica
Alfa Maschio*, Glace
Alpha Treasures, Captain, ETFZ, The Hookup, Aura of Amity
Bliss, Connections* (XS customer support sucks)
Holy Grail

Samples
Yes
10-30-2015 6:16 PM
Vin316
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-30-2015 8:19 PM

It was just plain luck that I thought to put them together, but it kind of made sense in my head after a recent experience I had with voodoo and AV. I think there is a sweet spot that has a fine line because I did the same thing with my hairdresser the next day and I think I put just a tad more on than I had previously. She was cranky the whole session, so just we warned! This stuff is great! It's like a fun challenge to get the right combos and results!
10-30-2015 8:19 PM

maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 336
Thanks received:
354 thanks in 200 posts

10-30-2015 10:58 PM

(10-30-2015 8:19 PM)Vin316 Wrote:  It was just plain luck that I thought to put them together, but it kind of made sense in my head after a recent experience I had with voodoo and AV. I think there is a sweet spot that has a fine line because I did the same thing with my hairdresser the next day and I think I put just a tad more on than I had previously. She was cranky the whole session, so just we warned! This stuff is great! It's like a fun challenge to get the right combos and results!

Never would've thought that AM and AV mixed well together. I am curious though. What was your ratio for AV + Voodoo?
10-30-2015 10:58 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1447
Thanks received:
1558 thanks in 861 posts

10-31-2015 2:26 AM

If he could replicate the situation with AM and AV many times and post a final result -it would be a better indicator of whether the results are indeed predictable enough.
Any chance heading out with it again?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
10-31-2015 2:26 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1653
Thanks received:
896 thanks in 364 posts

10-31-2015 2:33 PM

AV + Voodoo and some P83 is a pretty awesome combo. Never tried combining AV and AM but might give it a go.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
10-31-2015 2:33 PM
Vin316
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-12-2015 2:27 PM

Absolutely!! I've been trying different combos of each to gauge it. Once I get some formal results either way I'll post!
11-12-2015 2:27 PM

Vin316
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-12-2015 2:31 PM

(10-30-2015 10:58 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  Never would've thought that AM and AV mixed well together. I am curious though. What was your ratio for AV + Voodoo?

Sorry for the delayed reply! I meant to use two drops of Voodoo but still am getting used to the bulb dropper and I think it came out to about 4 drops, and the same amount of AV as above. I've found that amount of AV works great for me.
11-12-2015 2:31 PM

Share This Thread