Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ALphaLURE
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ALphaLURE
01-12-2010 12:36 PM

Looks like he didn't know Mods can see IP addresses (I mod at Love-Scent) so we know who's posting.:angel:

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
01-12-2010 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2010 12:44 PM

(01-12-2010 9:56 AM)jayman1069 Wrote:  

??guys I would NEVER do that. I honestly can't believe you would make that assumption, you don't even know me. To accuse me of being another person on this forum in addition to other hostile comments is most certainly not the kind of welcoming I was expecting. Yeah I'm new here and I want to eventually become an expert like you guys but chewing me out like this is no way to do it. Now I don't know if it's the fact that I've only ever tried two pheromones  in my entire life and thus I only talk about those two (arouse-rx, alphaLURE) but I would like to say that i have absolutely NO AFFILIATION with either of them or 'soccerdude4'..I apologize for not knowing enough about pheromones in the prescence of advanced experts such as yourselves I guess i should have picked a different blog for beginners.

It's an open forum with no affiliations with any company but that does not mean any Tom , Dick or Harry could come in to mislead the public. You lie once it's a sin , twice ,BIG sin. Now everyone knows about your company's practices.
Anyway I hope you repent.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 12:45 PM by xxx.)
01-12-2010 12:44 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-12-2010 1:16 PM

Jaysoccermandude, looks like you are in a little trouble. Guess what though? Believe or not you are among friends here!Smile Yes, we can still be friends. You aren't banned and we figure you are probably just looking for pheromone info, you just went about it all wrong.

Tell us your story, be upfront and honest. This is a wonderful little community, you can still be part of it if you wish.

The Androstenone Discussion
01-12-2010 1:16 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

01-12-2010 1:42 PM

(01-12-2010 1:16 PM)renny Wrote:  ... Believe or not you are among friends here!Smile Yes, we can still be friends. You aren't banned and we figure you are probably just looking for pheromone info, you just went about it all wrong. Tell us your story, be upfront and honest. This is a wonderful little community, you can still be part of it if you wish.

There's a good chance "they" won't be back. A lot of times "they" are "hit and run" posters.:dodgy:

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
01-12-2010 1:42 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-12-2010 3:27 PM

We'll see. If he's legit, we'll be able to recognize that. Having the same IP is suspicious, mostly because the chances of two different people getting the same IP address assigned to them, then coming onto PheroTruth around the same time, and posting about the same product is pretty slim.

Also, you going around posting about the same product in multiple threads, one of which doesn't have any relevance to your topic, is much like a spammer and doesn't give the impression of someone looking for information. You should introduce yourself, stay on topic in threads or start your own.

Welcome to PT. Smile

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-12-2010 3:27 PM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-12-2010 4:42 PM

(01-12-2010 3:27 PM)Phya Wrote:  We'll see. If he's legit, we'll be able to recognize that. Having the same IP is suspicious, mostly because the chances of two different people getting the same IP address assigned to them, then coming onto PheroTruth around the same time, and posting about the same product is pretty slim.

It is impossible for two people in two different locations to have the same user IP address, since these are uniques identifiers assigned by the carrier service.

But users signing up multiple times from the same IP and posing as different people is as old as forums have existed.  Usually it is done by trolls, but also by spammers.

Hopefully Mark will install a program here that will prevent multiple signups from the same IP.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 4:43 PM by Diane999.)
01-12-2010 4:42 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-12-2010 4:45 PM

??guys I would NEVER do that.

:dodgy: You already have, dudeman. You're gonna have to get up in 1910 if you think you can pull that over on us. Not only have you been spamming us, over the last few days, I've also seen exactly the same posts spamming other forums as well. FYI, a lot of us belong to more than one pheromone forum. We can also add 2+2. You lil' trickster. Perhaps I should dig up those posts for the rest of the good folks at PheroTruth to see as well? That's easy enough to do. There's three of them across the hall at PheroTalk. 

I honestly can't believe you would make that assumption, you don't even know me. To accuse me of being another person on this forum in addition to other hostile comments is most certainly not the kind of welcoming I was expecting. Yeah I'm new here and I want to eventually become an expert like you guys but chewing me out like this is no way to do it. Now I don't know if it's the fact that I've only ever tried two pheromones  in my entire life and thus I only talk about those two (arouse-rx, alphaLURE) but I would like to say that i have absolutely NO AFFILIATION with either of them or 'soccerdude4'..I apologize for not knowing enough about pheromones in the prescence of advanced experts such as yourselves I guess i should have picked a different blog for beginners.

Honestly? Really? I would leave the honestly part out...cuz there ain't any honesty about it. Chewing you out? LOL. You haven't been chewed out, yet. Keep it up and you'll get a much better understanding of what that, exactly, means. I'm here to help you with that understanding. :) Speaking of assumptions, when you've been in this game as long as most of us have, you can easily smell a spammer. I smelled you. The only reason you're still on these boards, pookie, is because of the other administrators.

(01-12-2010 10:09 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  
Care to explain why you have the same I.P. address as him then? 

Lying, spamming and then trying to gain pity from our members is not welcome here and will NOT be tolerated!

I've changed soccerdude's username to let everyone know it's just a second account you setup and placed both accounts in moderation, and anything you post will require approval from an administrator before posting to the forum, so I suggest if you want to stick around that you start behaving yourself!

You have been warned and are very near to being banned, if one of the other admins doesn't come along and just kick you to the curb!

Let me help Mark make this crystal clear to anyone who reads this thread...just because we have an open door policy and allow free speech that does not extend to spammers, of any kind, whether or not they post a link and will not be tolerated on any level.  

Because, by your own admission, we are such pheromone experts...has it ever occured to you, and the company you spam for, that if alphaLURE and arouserx were such good products we'd all already be reporting about just how well they work?

I can help you with your spamming practices. I'm sure the only products you've ever tried are alphaLURE and arouserx BUT if you ever expect to get your foot in the door anywhere...you have to start by actually learning about pheromones. Of course, that won't help alphaLURE and arouserx work any better. Experienced users like us will stick a pin in your balloon every single time. Just a heads up, dude.

Another heads up or off, in your case. I do not tolerate fools well and I'm not gonna tolerate you. I'll be keeping my eyes :eek: on you and I'll soccer it to you myself, jaymandude, and kick your ass right outta here if you don't shape up PDQ.

Now try to be a good boy.

Bella

01-12-2010 4:45 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

01-12-2010 5:13 PM

(01-12-2010 4:42 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  Hopefully Mark will install a program here that will prevent multiple signups from the same IP.

It doesn't require a program, it's a setting in the admin configuration.  We have it set now to allow 2 signups per I.P address, in case anyone has another family member that would like to sign up, and at least in one circumstance we do have a member that was being stalked by an ex, and we wanted to afford that member the opportunity to signup with a different userrname so that they didn't have to worry about their stalker.

It's easy enough for us to see when someone tries to pull anything off though, as we have the ability to match posts, users and I.P addresses to each other, and can quickly see if someone isn't being exactly on the up-and-up.  In jayman's case a simple lookup showed both he and soccerdude had registered from the same I.P address  :dodgy:

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-12-2010 5:13 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

01-17-2010 1:46 PM

Well I guess our little troll moved on to greener pastures!  :P

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-17-2010 1:46 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-17-2010 7:01 PM

I turned him into a salamander LOL Angel
01-17-2010 7:01 PM

Share This Thread