Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD forum
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AD forum
12-04-2018 10:20 PM

(12-04-2018 9:54 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Still some nostalgia from a decade ago when they were a great company. Their products worked really well back then. My only complaint was waiting for Raw Power and Dirty to come out again. Never did.

I think you are on to something. I had amazing luck with some of their products (and made several great mixes) with the putatives, etc. I lost faith in them long ago but not everyone has.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-04-2018 10:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-05-2018 6:56 AM

(12-04-2018 4:52 PM)Paradox Wrote:  It has been said here that Androtics is finished ( https://pherotruth.com/Thread-AD-The-fall-of-a-giant) but they've been saying this for the last 7 years.

You have to remember one thing. Each Vendor has Fanboys. When LAL had purchasing problems no one said he was finished. Garry's fans stuck by him. Garry accepts everything except PayPal. Guys have sent payments via Bitcoin, Western Union and various cash apps that they had to register for...and learn to use.

According to their Website they only have 9 bottles of Dark Water A314 left. Who brought all of those bottles of Dark Water A314 at $289 a bottle?

Bottom line is that they have supporters who love their products.

Steve O sold many bottles of his early mixes (anyone remember ICM?) with no website and no forum.

I'm not a real supporter. Mostly because of the way they do business. Many Androtics fans don't mind. As long as they get their TAC or Hunted or Come Talk To Me or A314 (no matter how bad it is)...

To answer who bought all those bottles , could all be a marketing trick . Kind of like ( not sure if they still do ) that news feed on their site "so and so just purchased this ". That window keeps popping up over and over again . I have doubts their store currently has a product being purchased every 5 seconds
12-05-2018 6:56 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-05-2018 9:52 AM

(12-05-2018 6:56 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  To answer who bought all those bottles , could all be a marketing trick . Kind of like ( not sure if they still do ) that news feed on their site "so and so just purchased this ". That window keeps popping up over and over again . I have doubts their store currently has a product being purchased every 5 seconds

Could be...but they did have 42,623 members on their forum (as of Nov 2018) and I'm sure Google leads people to the site also. Google is how I stumbled on their site 10 years ago.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-05-2018 9:52 AM

Share This Thread