Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AD: a new life long customer
photogeek
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 24 posts

AD: a new life long customer
02-19-2012 10:50 PM

First off, Chris's timing for the arrival of my package was spot on. It arrived just as I got to my friend's place to change for the wedding Both items (AM and Glace) came nicely packaged and...*gasps* not leaking. Shocking...oh wait, wrong AD. Anyway, two shots of Glace and three sprays of AM to varying parts of the neck/throat and we're off. Now the short end of this story, is we get to the wedding and there is only one decent looking woman. Minus the missing tooth, she was drop dead gorgeous. Easily a 9 and she was with someone that I only met a few times throughout the year. Well, I figured they were dating so I left it alone. I never step on a man's territory. My best friend and I decided to get very very drunk. So a key point to all of this is: I was very drunk, she was very drunk so I can't say how much was AM and how much was the alcohol + a possibly loose personality to begin with, but I really don't give a flying frak. So while she and I are outside smoking, I mentioned that she found a great guy and that she needs to hang onto him because he's a keeper. She then responds "Oh we're just friends, I'm not dating him." And she says this very bluntly. mmmm....iffy territory. I'm generally a good person and won't step into another man's territory but she blurted that out, I was drunk and evidently I didn't care, plus I definitely got a confidence boost from AM. Not from knowing how good it works but from what's in it. So after that, her friend kept hanging around most of the time. I think he got the idea that we both had the hots for each other because there was a ton of kino, no personal space and when he wasn't looking, plenty of ass grabbing (she had a nice one).

Now, that was the gist of it. He hung around her the entire time. If I were sober, I wouldn't have gone for it, so I want to make sure that's well known. I'm merely reporting on the experience and my conclusions. Could have I nailed her? Y.E.S. Absolutely. Ten minutes alone and it would have been over. Did I? No. For a few reasons.

1. What little sense of morals I had was barely hanging on.
2. Her friend wouldn't leave her alone.
3. My best friend who was trying to help, was too drunk to be an effective wingman, though for the guy, that's a good thing.

Was my behavior ethical? No. Would I do that again in a sober state....that depends. Does this stuff work? Y.E.S. While I know the effects were quite pronounced, more than anything I have ever had with Androtic products (minus Steve's ICM), I know some of you might say "screw it, she's not dating him so it's fair game" But I would hope that you don't think less of me. At any rate, Chris, good stuff, you definitely have a life long customer now Smile

Thanks.
02-19-2012 10:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ohhmygod, shadowknight, Rattlesnake, idontknow, Bosshank, CPO_Kim

Share This Thread