Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
AD (Androtics) Vesus AD (Alpha Dream)
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: AD (Androtics) Vesus AD (Alpha Dream)
12-28-2012 1:38 PM

(12-28-2012 1:30 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I can sense both products working but I feel Is AMMo is more tame and Glace Am is more like mones on roids.

Also congruency is a big factor.. over here on Pherotruth so many successful people share their stories and lay reports you can't help but believe in the products. Then its easier to be more congruent because you know its working for others. Guys here cheer each other on and provide a sense of comradery.

I find with Glace AM I am much more relaxed once it hits my sweet spot and for a shy guy like me it gets women talking and they actually miss me when I have to go.. i can see it in their eyes when I ask them personal questions, the girls eyes light up as if they can't believe I'm so sweet.. With IS AMMO its just talk. With Glace AM its bonding.. I know there are other products at AD for bonding so I can't rule them out either.

Finally there's something in Glace AM that makes me act like a man, whereas with IS AMMO I feel timid almost with it on. It's as if Glace AM is a 300 hp engine and IS AMMO is a 120 hp engine.

Anyone care to elaborate more? I see some people here like Androtics products line and they sure hit success with their summer ammo and p75 product line this year.

I think glace and AM limit negative self thought and is just allowing the real YOU to shine through. 30% mones 70% you.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-28-2012 1:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-28-2012 1:54 PM

(12-28-2012 1:38 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I think glace and AM limit negative self thought and is just allowing the real YOU to shine through. 30% mones 70% you.

Limit negative self thought.. now there is an insightful comment friend. I think its the glace doing this not the AM.. What do you think? When I wore Glace Am after working out first I was in a pissy mood for 2 hours then I applied some more glace and voila mood lift for the entire night. That mood lift allowed me to tackle on the world.. i felt invincible. There's no feeling like that when it hits. It doesn't matter what I say , so much that I say something and mean it and say it with proper tone of voice. This raw shit makes me feel like a superhero I tell you.

Do you find you still get self effects from glace am after all these years? If so what is your secret to keep getting them?

I find part of my secret is to only wear mones 2 x week so I don't adapt. Have any tips for me friend?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

12-28-2012 1:54 PM
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Rep Post

12-29-2012 3:22 AM

(12-27-2012 9:20 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Or, for anyone lucky enough to still have any MX292 that got killer results with 2 - 4 sprays, try 6 to 8 sprays once it became a hit and tell me it didn't work as well as the original release!

Yup, I'm still one of those lucky ones.

Batch 100andsomething gave me 0 results
Batch 2 gave me 1 result somewhere on it's last 4 sprays.
Batch 8 gave me 0 results

I have 1 more togo bottle of this saved in my Androtics stash. Not sure what batch it is, but I'm not hoping for anything great really, as it's probably watered down or missing some key ingredients. Maybe I'll try that one at 6-8 sprays as you say and see if it works, but I'm highly sceptical.
12-29-2012 3:22 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-29-2012 7:18 AM

(12-28-2012 1:54 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Limit negative self thought.. now there is an insightful comment friend. I think its the glace doing this not the AM.. What do you think? When I wore Glace Am after working out first I was in a pissy mood for 2 hours then I applied some more glace and voila mood lift for the entire night. That mood lift allowed me to tackle on the world.. i felt invincible. There's no feeling like that when it hits. It doesn't matter what I say , so much that I say something and mean it and say it with proper tone of voice. This raw shit makes me feel like a superhero I tell you.

Do you find you still get self effects from glace am after all these years? If so what is your secret to keep getting them?

I find part of my secret is to only wear mones 2 x week so I don't adapt. Have any tips for me friend?

Hi dsouza,

The only self effects I seem get are from A1 & Wolf. Sometimes if I put on a lot of glacé I will get an evil grin effect.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 7:20 AM by as33156.)
12-29-2012 7:18 AM
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2012 4:26 AM

I don't get why they stop making their most potent experimental mixes available. Makes no biz sense whatsoever.
I don't like their policy and the way they run things but some of their most potent mixes are the best ones ever in mones existence bar none.
12-30-2012 4:26 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

12-30-2012 8:42 PM

(12-28-2012 12:04 AM)wiserd Wrote:  

I've gotten some results with their a314, oil base. One drop was enough. It's a nice formula. It's just wildly overpriced and the company was hard to work with... changed mixes, used cover scents that set off people's allergies and made me sick (they smelled nice, but...) and wouldn't let me get unscented so I could mix my own without charging an arm and a leg.

Alpha Dream products aren't just better for a wider range of people, the company has more integrity. Knowledge of what's in a mix is a big portion of understanding how something will work without two weeks of testing, and it's something androtics is categorically opposed to.
[/quote]

SOmething I like better about alpha dream is that they have like 3-4 main products for men that all do something different and for different environments.

Androtics makes things complicated , they recommend you use x mix on date 1, y mix on date 2 and really turn up the complexity to the point where you are overthinking things.

Keeping things simple with mone products is really where you see the best results.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

12-30-2012 8:42 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-30-2012 9:29 PM

(12-30-2012 8:42 PM)dsouza Wrote:  SOmething I like better about alpha dream is that they have like 3-4 main products for men that all do something different and for different environments.

Androtics makes things complicated , they recommend you use x mix on date 1, y mix on date 2 and really turn up the complexity to the point where you are overthinking things.

Keeping things simple with mone products is really where you see the best results.

I don't mind complexity per se. What I hate is proprietary complexity. I don't mind learning a complex programming language. Or studying how complex systems in the body interact. But I hate learning a complex user interface for a single product which not only changes constantly and is expensive, but locks me into that product forever.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-30-2012 9:29 PM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-03-2013 1:08 PM

Even consistent proprietary complexity one can live with. But inconsistent proprietary complexity accompanied by non-stop manipulation in communications - this I find unrewarding.
01-03-2013 1:08 PM

Unregistered

01-09-2013 10:29 PM

I'm going to go against the grain here, I like both Androtics & Alpha Dream product line. Frankly I've done my fare share of testing my AD products and they work for me. However I really don't like their marketing tactics and price hikes last year. I myself am in sales so I can spot bullshit from a mile away but they lay it on thick it seems.

Case in point IO, IJ and A314 are over $100...to top it off A314 is $109 for 10ml. Also with Androtics you really need to pair up IS with Ammo...forcing you to buy more than one item because so few are standalone.

Quality wise I have no issues with Androtics, like I said they work for me.

HOWEVER, Alpha Dream product line not only delivers but you get a 36ml bottle and the scents are 10x better than Androtics. I feel Chris did an amazing job in researching the cologne scents for his products. To me it's no different than buying a commercial cologne at Macy's. In addition Alpha Dream has more of a sophisticated blend to them.

Lastly, the forum over at Androtics looks down upon discussing other mone products. Personally that's lame in my book but, oh well.
01-09-2013 10:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply
latorrin82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2013 11:10 PM

The only thing that ever worked for me was instant shine, and I think I used 8 sprays and got one hit.

I have used AM and had girls walk up to me and ask me why I haven't talked to them. Also Glace has worked for me in the FB version.

I started out with AD products, prolly like most of us, and I really didn't like the fact that they really didn't allow discussions about other companies products. Once I found this place, I got the feeling like their forums was just a fanboy type thing.

Effectiveness I would take Chris's products over theirs any day. At the moment I need to test my Alpha Dreams stuff more, as I have fallen in love with Gary's stuff as well lol.

After that, I'm gonna tackle the Hydra (New Pheromone Additive)
01-21-2013 11:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L'Uomo Amore - Alpha Dream shirts321 10 4,260 08-07-2018 3:41 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Really torn between Alpha Dream or LAL for my first purchase jjmoons 20 9,599 07-03-2016 3:18 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Phermones XS, LAL, Alpha Dream, etc I challenge you to this... dsouza 10 6,759 08-22-2014 8:12 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Alpha Dream l2k v1 VERSUS LAL Overdose pheromone shootout! dsouza 10 8,450 08-16-2014 10:46 AM
Last Post: MMM
  Whats the most light scent for Alpha Dream products? tdctdc 0 1,330 08-10-2014 1:42 PM
Last Post: tdctdc