Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A4NA or Auraental?
Alphasap
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 6 posts

A4NA or Auraental?
02-22-2016 8:24 AM

Good morning fellow posters! There's not much out there on these gems, but I was hoping someone with experience could offer me some insight into how these products effect eastern asians.
You see i'm shipping off to Japan some time in the near future to teach english, and i'd love to know if anyone has had any interesting experiences concerning A4NA or Auraental before I choose between the two. Any info would be greatly appreciated Sleepy

-AA
02-22-2016 8:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 766
Thanks received:
1100 thanks in 502 posts

RE: A4NA or Auraental?
02-23-2016 3:19 AM

Both are good products. There is not much review on the website. The creator of the products do give you full money back guarantee and would issue a refund if you like. I would say it would be great idea to test them on your own because of lack of information on the forums.

I personally have tested none. In your position, I would have ask samples when buying other products. Still, it would be difficult choice. Just pick one base on your favorite vendor. I would have gone to LAL because of past experience.

Still, pheromonetreasure also has the similar service. You can try to go with them. I am still to make an purchase from him. I would have bought this stuff if apex have not release great stuff.

I am looking forward for your test results on any products.
02-23-2016 3:19 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 78
Thanks received:
665 thanks in 227 posts

02-23-2016 5:40 AM

A4NA works pretty well on Chinese and Korean girls in their 20s. It tends to make them quiet and submissive until they become comfortable with you though. It is pretty dominant (closest I've found to old Love Scent A314) so I imagine it would work pretty well in a classroom of unruly Japanese children.

A4A is a little friendlier, though I have less experience with this. I would actually get both and see which one works best for you, or ask Garry for a few samples. Don't be fooled by the 4NA/4A labels, they both work although they are different in effects.

Aurental I've never tried, but GoA is worth getting if you're going to be around Asian women. It's very friendly and disinhibiting.

A.
02-23-2016 5:40 AM
Alphasap
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 6 posts

02-23-2016 7:35 AM

Thank you guys for your input. Kaplan, PT also makes really good products I would recommend trying them out someday. And Alphonse I appreciate giving me a little info on those mones. I can attest to the power of GOA, its pretty solid.
02-23-2016 7:35 AM

Share This Thread