Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A314, p83, TAF
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A314, p83, TAF
02-23-2014 3:37 AM

Trying to get this report out faster since it'll be fresher in my mind.

What I wore:
1 drop of A314 (v17, batch 4) on chest, spread with inner wrist, then onto forearms.
3 sprays of 5mg p83
1 spray of 15mg TAF

Got to the bar, to meet up with the asian girl from here. There's a long line, she comes out and tries to get me through security. She fails, but then drags me to the front of the line where her friends are, no one says anything. I don't ask, I just walk around them. I actually feel like an ass now that I think about it, but the important thing here is that no one said a thing. It probably helped a lot that a drunk girl was leading the way.

Get inside, find their booth, she introduces me and I sit down. She sits in my lap, in what seemed like to me, an obvious 'claiming'. She asks if I'm staying over again. I tell her yes. Two of her girl friends come sit down. She introduces me to them while literally sitting in front of my face. They talk in front of me about how I should have brought friends for them, if we've hooked up already and such and such, they seemed a little jealous. Let me tell you, it was a little strange. I tried to strike up some casual conversation with the guys next to me.

We decide to change bars. We get inside, get our drinks. The whole time, asian girl is making sure her ass is on my crotch. It doesn't matter where we're standing, she makes sure I'm right behind her. That's okay, I was happy enough to go along.

We dance for a while and make out, her friends leave, we go back to her place.

------------------------------

Notes:

The p83 + TAF really seemed to up the sexual tension. Of course things are going to be different right off the bat since it's not our first time together, but still I was a little surprised at her forwardness.

I applied an extra 5mg of p83 right before going inside. I don't know how much of a difference it made, but things got pretty messy.

The p83 is always handy to have, and I think would pair well with some -nols, just as it is.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 3:43 AM by Phya.)
02-23-2014 3:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread