Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A314 + Turn Up The Heat
big_pen
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

A314 + Turn Up The Heat
11-04-2012 5:04 AM

Hi..

I ordered A314 via for USD69 +USD5 for shipping. Got FREE Turn Up The Heat for free. Real good bargain.

I'm man, 34 years old. Asian. Working in the university. Average body, Average look.

TESTING:

DAY 1

Wear 2 drops (1 drop each) of A314 on back of my ears. 1 spray of LUTH on the chest. Try to socialize with my officemate. Most of them are lady 27-35 years old. RESULT: Didn't see any significant changes in the way they response and communicate to me.

DAY 2

Wear 4 drops (2 drop each) of A314 on back of my ears. 1 spray of LUTH on the chest. Try to socialize with students (girl, 20-22 years old). RESULT: STILL didn't see any significant changes in the way they response and communicate to me.

HELP:

I really hope those who having experience with these product to share your experiences and the sweet spot of usage that u got. Maybe some recommendation on the application.

I will traveling soon to middle east and europe. Do U guys have any experience and suggestion for these application:

1. Attracting middle eastern girl
2. Attracting european girl (Spanish to be specific)
3. Use these product while in the flight (+- 8 hours flight), maybe i can attract some flight attendance.

Thanks..
11-04-2012 5:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: A314 + Turn Up The Heat
11-04-2012 5:24 AM

First of all, use them separately. A314 + Turn Up The Heat is a very popular club mix over at Ptalk. It's not advisable to use a strongly sexual product at work(Turn Up The Heat is basically pure none), it's difficult to pull off Turn Up The Heat without appearing too much like a horndog.

Also, the Turn Up The Heat that come with the a314 is pretty much useless(dump it if i were you) as it's only 2.5mcg per spray, you'd be a walking bottle of cologne for the amount you need to spray to see any effect.

You are also using too much a314, it's a very potent product, start off with 1 drop for a couple of days, assess the effect then increase the dosage as needed. I am pretty certain that you have OD with 4 drops.

Most importantly, you SERIOUSLY have to be congruent with a314 for it to work, if not you are just wasting your money. If you are shy and conservative in nature, you should use social products like Glace, a314 will do you more harm than good in such a case.
11-04-2012 5:24 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-04-2012 11:46 PM

(11-04-2012 5:24 AM)smartkid Wrote:  First of all, use them separately. A314 + Turn Up The Heat is a very popular club mix over at Ptalk. It's not advisable to use a strongly sexual product at work(Turn Up The Heat is basically pure none), it's difficult to pull off Turn Up The Heat without appearing too much like a horndog.

Also, the Turn Up The Heat that come with the a314 is pretty much useless(dump it if i were you) as it's only 2.5mcg per spray, you'd be a walking bottle of cologne for the amount you need to spray to see any effect.

You are also using too much a314, it's a very potent product, start off with 1 drop for a couple of days, assess the effect then increase the dosage as needed. I am pretty certain that you have OD with 4 drops.

Most importantly, you SERIOUSLY have to be congruent with a314 for it to work, if not you are just wasting your money. If you are shy and conservative in nature, you should use social products like Glace, a314 will do you more harm than good in such a case.

2.5mcg of Androstenone can be a huge amount. I'll agree that OD is likely an issue, but he should have seen a negative reaction with that, most likely. Being avoided. People giving him lots of space, etc.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-04-2012 11:46 PM
big_pen
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2012 6:59 AM

Hi..

Thanks smartkid and wiserd for your advise..

I will trip to apply 1 drop for each application. Regarding my next trip. Any further or different advice?

If i'm gonna attract some flight attendance (or maybe luckily i got hot girl beside me) with the Pheromones (A314 & Turn Up The Heat) that i got, can u give me some advice on strategy that I can use. My flight will be on next Sunday. It will be 8 hours of flight.

I will be one day in Dubai and three days in Barcelona. Eagerly want to try these stuff. Any advice?

Thanks..
11-06-2012 6:59 AM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2012 7:25 AM

After flying commercial for so many years, i can tell you that don't bother with mones if you are after FAs, the class you fly will determine your attractiveness, not your mone signature.

Frankly, a314 and Turn Up The Heat are not meant to be attraction products. a314 can be used as an attraction product if you are after highly independent, or should i say, alpha women.

My advice to you is drop the Turn Up The Heat, save it for the bedroom and also drop the a314 unless you are flying first or business and properly dressed up. a314 really do get people around you tense up and thus you have to be the one to break the ice, most importantly, shy girls will avoid you if you wear a314.

Once again, i have to emphasize that congruency matters a lot with a314, it's a double edged sword, people either admire and respect you or they shit-test you big time with a314.

If were you, go get some glace or wolf, they relax people unlike a314 and help you to break the ice.
11-06-2012 7:25 AM

big_pen
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2012 8:52 AM

Thanks smartkid..

I'm still waiting for my Wolf and L2K.. But i'm in doubt that it will reach me before my flight..
11-06-2012 8:52 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-06-2012 9:40 AM

Do a day experiment with just 1 drop a314 and nothing else and get back with your results.
11-06-2012 9:40 AM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2012 9:46 AM

(11-06-2012 8:52 AM)big_pen Wrote:  Thanks smartkid..

I'm still waiting for my Wolf and L2K.. But i'm in doubt that it will reach me before my flight..

L2K v1 is great disinhibitor, probably the best many have ever used. I believe you have v2 which should be slightly more sexual, but i have never tested it myself even though i have it.

Could you tell us your age and ethnicity? I know that you are an asian but are you a far east asian or south east asian? There is quite a difference between the two.
11-06-2012 9:46 AM
big_pen
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2012 7:55 PM

Thanks smartkid..

I'm south east asian.

Wolf have reached my mailbox this morning. Any advice?

Thanks.
11-06-2012 7:55 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-07-2012 6:11 PM

(11-06-2012 7:55 PM)big_pen Wrote:  Thanks smartkid..

I'm south east asian.

Wolf have reached my mailbox this morning. Any advice?

Thanks.

Seconding what others have said; The alpha mones are best for established relationships or situations where people have to be in the room with you for long periods of time. They'll intimidate people otherwise unless used in the tiniest of amounts. They're generally not good for starting relationships.

Some people use them in bars since they'll screen out the more sexually inhibited women (and those who aren't ovulating.) But they'll scare off far more people than they attract.

Can you read body language?

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-07-2012 6:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  turn up the heat ? oj111 85 39,254 06-29-2020 8:53 PM
Last Post: Jdub
  Turn Up the Heat Alternative Johss 13 3,998 09-21-2018 10:55 AM
Last Post: Sexy Beast