Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A314 - Did I miss the golden age of pheromones?
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

A314 - Did I miss the golden age of pheromones?
09-07-2018 5:46 PM

New user here, doing my research, and I keep coming across the what seems to be the king of pheromones - A314. I was getting more and more excited to order, but then I realized it is a thing of the past. I see many speak of this product like it was the greatest pheromone to ever exist and I gather that it would still be #1 if it was around.

Just wanted to see if my feeling is correct. Was A314 the greatest pheromone of all time? Nothing else quite on it's level? Will I never know just how good pheromones can be lol?
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 7:47 PM by hut.)
09-07-2018 5:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A314 - Did I miss the golden age of pheromones?
09-07-2018 8:02 PM

It all depends on who you talk to. I liked A314 but it wasn’t the holy grail for me that it was some other guys. There are other alpha products that worked better for me, personally. Titan and Alpha Treasures both come to mind. I do miss that Akuto scent, though.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-07-2018 8:02 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2018 11:50 AM

(09-07-2018 5:46 PM)hut Wrote:  New user here, doing my research, and I keep coming across the what seems to be the king of pheromones - A314. I was getting more and more excited to order, but then I realized it is a thing of the past. I see many speak of this product like it was the greatest pheromone to ever exist and I gather that it would still be #1 if it was around.

Just wanted to see if my feeling is correct. Was A314 the greatest pheromone of all time? Nothing else quite on it's level? Will I never know just how good pheromones can be lol?

if you have been reading the reviews then you also know that there are many revisions of it. all of which are different and cannot be purchased anymore. keep reading the forum and find a rev version you like then hope somebody is selling a used bottle
09-08-2018 11:50 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

09-09-2018 1:54 AM

I didn't like the version I got. It was too aggressive or maybe I didn't wear it with a buffer like I should have. The next version they toned things down and the people who seemed to do better with aggressive mixes were pissed.

I wouldn't cry too hard. I don't know what molecules were made illegal at one point or another, but there's some good stuff out now.

[Image: Example.jpg]
09-09-2018 1:54 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-09-2018 6:11 PM

(09-08-2018 11:50 AM)stld82 Wrote:  if you have been reading the reviews then you also know that there are many revisions of it. all of which are different and cannot be purchased anymore. keep reading the forum and find a rev version you like then hope somebody is selling a used bottle

Exactly. There were an unbelievable amount of revisions to A314 and each was different. I had Rev. 23 and for the most part, I had a very difficult time steering it because I'm already perceived as too alpha in many ways. I always loved the Akuto scent though. It is amazing how the pheromones can also alter a scent. I have a few different pheromones in the same scent and they all smell different.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-09-2018 6:11 PM
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2018 12:34 PM

(09-07-2018 5:46 PM)hut Wrote:  New user here, doing my research, and I keep coming across the what seems to be the king of pheromones - A314. I was getting more and more excited to order, but then I realized it is a thing of the past. I see many speak of this product like it was the greatest pheromone to ever exist and I gather that it would still be #1 if it was around.

The first time I tried A314 was pretty late, they had come out with it in 2 spray forms (various strengths A/B). That stuff at 1 or 2 sprays was pretty amazing. I got the A314 rev 32 oil expecting the same results but for longer. However, I didn't really get that. I tried the Young Edition since at the time I was 26/27. I tried the regular and stealth versions afterward. To be completely honest the best thing I have tried so far that gave me similar results to that spray was AlphaQ..I had a special scent test one...lord good stuff.
I use a lot of XS products too, good company.
However it is still around go to androtics.com
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2018 12:34 PM by MaaanBoyHOOOAH.)
09-10-2018 12:34 PM

Share This Thread