Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A314 Dark Water vs Rev 23
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A314 Dark Water vs Rev 23
12-29-2018 12:19 PM

(12-29-2018 10:47 AM)Macro Wrote:  What rev is the current A314 standard?
Finished my A314 rev 32. Need a replacement, Ascend, Titan, C36, dont cut it.

Did you like rev 32, Macro? And if the answer to that question happens to be, "YES," at what dosage?

Mucho thanks! Music

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-29-2018 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2018 7:19 AM

Hi All,
Been wearing A314 Dark Water for 2+ weeks now. I really still haven't figured all the effects out yet.
The effects for me are subtle but numerous, i get little hints of everything.
The more i wear it, the more i seem to start noticing the effects that it has on me and others.
The first week of wearing A314 i did not notice a huge increase in confidence, but starting from the 2nd week.
I noticed a huge boost in confidence whenever i wore it. It gave me almost similar confidence feel as bad wolf but not as extreme.
I also noticed increased respect from others, and spotlight effects. These effects aren't in your face, they are more subtle.
I notice people wanted to be around me more, and people that didn't know me wanted to get to know me.
The people that did know me was showing me a lot of love and respect.
Still IMO too early to make any final conclusions.
I did start noticing a lot more positive effects after the 2nd week of use.
Gonna soldier on and see how the effects will be a month from now.
Hope everyone is having a great Holiday!
Cheers!

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
12-30-2018 7:19 AM

Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-04-2019 1:56 AM

(12-29-2018 12:19 PM)MMM Wrote:  Did you like rev 32, Macro? And if the answer to that question happens to be, "YES," at what dosage?

Mucho thanks! Music

Yes very much so..1 or 2 drops to neck.

So does anybody know if the current version is the same as 32?
01-04-2019 1:56 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

A314 Dark Water vs Rev 23
01-07-2019 6:04 AM

AD claimed that v32 is right previous r32, but someone was wrote that current v32 is more weak, lighter and needing to apply more drops...

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
01-07-2019 6:04 AM
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2019 7:46 AM

Is dark water in a 10 ml bottle?
02-12-2019 7:46 AM
jashha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2019 1:38 PM

Any updates? Can't wait for more journals!!

My experience with it is that comparing to the regular version a314, dark water tends to mix better with other products.
05-02-2019 1:38 PM

seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2019 2:41 AM

Hi Guys,
Quick Update; been wearing A314 DarkWater almost exclusively past couple months since i got it.
Is it A314 of the Gods of Past? No it clearly isn't, but it does have it's advantages.
When i wear A314rev23 it's a lot more in your face, and there is definitely that voice in the back of your head telling you to sit straight.

A314rev23 is much more serious and stern and; need other socials to lighten it up It also get's people to go out of their way to open the door for you.

I never loved rev23 as a standalone and i always like to lighten it.
I used to combo A314 with Instant Shine and Openness.

It is still to this day one of the best mixes i've ever used.
The vibe that this combo gives off is insane.
I've had some of the most hard to get girls give in to me.
As there is no more Instant Openness or Shine of the old days.

Nowadays i use DirtyPrimitive 1 drop + hypnotica rollover works super magic. It makes the vibe very flirty but with a serious undertone.

Dark Water in that context is a completely different beasts.
I remember back then when Androtics first came out with A314 Royale and Naturalle.

I remember people complaining about the naturalle. Dark Water is Naturalle done the right way.

Dark Water is much more social mix then the old A314's i'm used to.
There is still status in the mix but not as heavy hitting as the old A314's.

I use Dark Water as a standalone and i don't need to add anything else.
The vibe it gives off is a natural cool alpha signature. It doesn't demand respect like the old A314's but when people get accustomed to it.

They naturally become more respectful and want to do things for you. It almost reminds me of rev23 with shine + openness, but definitely not as strong as a vibe.

The Smell of Dark Water is insane though, it complements so well with light oud fragrances, neroli fragrances, and of course Aventus.

The Natural oils in Dark Water definitely makes the cover fragrances i apply to it more deep and rich.

I love it especially with Aventus, and Tom Ford's Oud Wood. Although Aventus and Oud Wood loses somewhat of it's fresh opening.
It becomes way more in-depth as time wears on. Making the scent extremely illustrious and rich.
The natural musks, and ambergris is intoxicating.
Although i do have to say that Dark Water's affect seems to grow stronger after longer exposure then in your face sudden hits.

I've exposed this to women in my office and places i frequent. After multiple exposures i feel like they are much more comfortable around me and much more trustworthy of me.

There was a female waitress of a restaurant i frequent who used to act pretty cold. Sometimes i would flirt with her but she would not flirt back.
It didn't stop me though i would always flirt with her even when she pretended that she didn't like it.

Sometimes she would flirt back but most of time she would act cold. I started exposing her to Dark Water. After a week or so one day on my usual lunch break i went to the restaurant, sat down she came over take my order.

I was like hey sweetie when you gonna quit this job and ride off with me to the sunset.

She rolled her eyes and then sighed, said she was having such a bad day.
She never said that to me before so i hoped on it.

I was like you always look so composed today is the first time i've seen you like this what's wrong?
She went on and spewed her guts on how she had to find a new place to move cause she can't stand her roommate.

She told me her roommate be ordering take out and eating it in bed lol. I was like damn girl you need to move in with me, i always eat out.

She was like shutup your so stupid lolz.
Anyways me and her are quite good friends now and we flirt and talk every time i go to the restaurant and see her. Nothing serious but fun.

Would definitely tap it if i wasn't in a relationship rn. Was it Dark Water or my persistence? Really don't know i guess they both added up.

If i could summarize A314Rev23 in one word it would be Respect.
If i could summarize Dark Water in one word it would be Charisma.

I do love Dark Water i wished the price would be lower but i definitely respect the ingredients that i feel in it.
It is also very strong, i get residuals the next day even after showering.
All in all if you have the money and you want to experience Dark Water should definitely give it a try.
Definitely a whole other beast to the old A314's but still a beast.

My Collection:
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 2:44 AM by seekingnirvana.)
05-03-2019 2:41 AM
jashha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-05-2019 5:17 PM

(05-03-2019 2:41 AM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  Hi Guys,
Quick Update; been wearing A314 DarkWater almost exclusively past couple months since i got it.
Is it A314 of the Gods of Past? No it clearly isn't, but it does have it's advantages.
When i wear A314rev23 it's a lot more in your face, and there is definitely that voice in the back of your head telling you to sit straight.

A314rev23 is much more serious and stern and; need other socials to lighten it up It also get's people to go out of their way to open the door for you.

I never loved rev23 as a standalone and i always like to lighten it.
I used to combo A314 with Instant Shine and Openness.

It is still to this day one of the best mixes i've ever used.
The vibe that this combo gives off is insane.
I've had some of the most hard to get girls give in to me.
As there is no more Instant Openness or Shine of the old days.

Nowadays i use DirtyPrimitive 1 drop + hypnotica rollover works super magic. It makes the vibe very flirty but with a serious undertone.

Dark Water in that context is a completely different beasts.
I remember back then when Androtics first came out with A314 Royale and Naturalle.

I remember people complaining about the naturalle. Dark Water is Naturalle done the right way.

The vibe it gives off is a natural cool alpha signature. It doesn't demand respect like the old A314's but when people get accustomed to it.

They naturally become more respectful and want to do things for you. It almost reminds me of rev23 with shine + openness, but definitely not as strong as a vibe.

The Smell of Dark Water is insane though, it complements so well with light oud fragrances, neroli fragrances, and of course Aventus.

The Natural oils in Dark Water definitely makes the cover fragrances i apply to it more deep and rich.

I love it especially with Aventus, and Tom Ford's Oud Wood. Although Aventus and Oud Wood loses somewhat of it's fresh opening.
It becomes way more in-depth as time wears on. Making the scent extremely illustrious and rich.
The natural musks, and ambergris is intoxicating.
Although i do have to say that Dark Water's affect seems to grow stronger after longer exposure then in your face sudden hits.

I've exposed this to women in my office and places i frequent. After multiple exposures i feel like they are much more comfortable around me and much more trustworthy of me.

There was a female waitress of a restaurant i frequent who used to act pretty cold. Sometimes i would flirt with her but she would not flirt back.
It didn't stop me though i would always flirt with her even when she pretended that she didn't like it.

Sometimes she would flirt back but most of time she would act cold. I started exposing her to Dark Water. After a week or so one day on my usual lunch break i went to the restaurant, sat down she came over take my order.

I was like hey sweetie when you gonna quit this job and ride off with me to the sunset.

She rolled her eyes and then sighed, said she was having such a bad day.
She never said that to me before so i hoped on it.

I was like you always look so composed today is the first time i've seen you like this what's wrong?
She went on and spewed her guts on how she had to find a new place to move cause she can't stand her roommate.

She told me her roommate be ordering take out and eating it in bed lol. I was like damn girl you need to move in with me, i always eat out.

She was like shutup your so stupid lolz.
Anyways me and her are quite good friends now and we flirt and talk every time i go to the restaurant and see her. Nothing serious but fun.

Would definitely tap it if i wasn't in a relationship rn. Was it Dark Water or my persistence? Really don't know i guess they both added up.

If i could summarize A314Rev23 in one word it would be Respect.
If i could summarize Dark Water in one word it would be Charisma.

I do love Dark Water i wished the price would be lower but i definitely respect the ingredients that i feel in it.
It is also very strong, i get residuals the next day even after showering.
All in all if you have the money and you want to experience Dark Water should definitely give it a try.
Definitely a whole other beast to the old A314's but still a beast.

couldn't agree more bro. I like to mix it with p96 and shine. It gives a great vibe and sometimes I saw girls eyes light up like anime eyes.

I am relatively new to this forum and my questions is that do you ever applied it after the smells wear off? Or one time per day is plenty. My sweet spot is about 2 drops and I do notice it to have a long effect but the smell is toxic so I kinda want to applied it twice per day lol
05-05-2019 5:17 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2019 3:08 AM

(05-05-2019 5:17 PM)jashha Wrote:  couldn't agree more bro. I like to mix it with p96 and shine. It gives a great vibe and sometimes I saw girls eyes light up like anime eyes.

I am relatively new to this forum and my questions is that do you ever applied it after the smells wear off? Or one time per day is plenty. My sweet spot is about 2 drops and I do notice it to have a long effect but the smell is toxic so I kinda want to applied it twice per day lol

Hi Jashha,
Glad to know there are more people out there enjoying their Dark Water.

To answer your question, I find 1 to 2 drops to be my sweetspot as well with Dark Water. I don't reapply after the smell wears off but i do add reapply cover scent.
I don't think mones lose their effect when the smell dies off.
The smell is definitely rich and bold, but this stuff cost a fortune so i use sparingly.

To me though Dark Water is perfectly fine as a standalone it is pretty well rounded.\
For something i'm paying $289 dollars for i definitely expect it to be just right as a standalone.

I haven't started to combo or add anything else to this mix yet. I guess can add some extra socials in there to make it more sociable but i'm perfectly fine with how social it is already.

I don't have p96 or Shine would definitely like to try that combo. How different does it alter Dark Water might i ask?
Might just be on my next wishlist to purchase.

My Collection:
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019 3:09 AM by seekingnirvana.)
05-06-2019 3:08 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-06-2019 7:19 AM

(05-03-2019 2:41 AM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  I remember people complaining about the naturalle. Dark Water is Naturalle done the right way.

The vibe it gives off is a natural cool alpha signature.

Dark Water sounds like a supreme waste of money. For $289 I can buy a bottle of Nude Alpha, New Pheromone Additive, BW and mix those together. I'll still have enough left over to buy two bottles of SOB.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-06-2019 7:19 AM

Share This Thread