Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstadienone oil vs spray
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Androstadienone oil vs spray
10-27-2018 5:31 AM

hey good members of the forum, i need youre help.
i want to buy Androstadienone from pxs but i really cant decide between the oil and the spray.
i am very low on budget and have alot i want to try so i need youre advice to save me some money.
the information you need is:
1) i live in a warm and humid country.
2) its almost winter so it will be cold
3) i spend most of my time indoors so it will be fairly hot a good amount of time.
my considirations are:
1) does oil really works alot better? at least in one on one.
2) do you really have problem interacting with guys, with the spray?
3) probably my main one couse i sweat like a motherafa:
how quickly Androstadienone turns into none when sweating?
like, if i sweat a little bit and stop, will most of my Androstadienone turn into none in like an hour or so?

i know these are hard question to answer and there is alot in play here but i guess any information you have might help.
cheers!
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2018 5:32 AM by Hombre.)
10-27-2018 5:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Androstadienone oil vs spray
10-27-2018 6:18 AM

(10-27-2018 5:31 AM)Hombre Wrote:  hey good members of the forum, i need youre help.
i want to buy Androstadienone from pxs but i really cant decide between the oil and the spray.
i am very low on budget and have alot i want to try so i need youre advice to save me some money.
the information you need is:
1) i live in a warm and humid country.
2) its almost winter so it will be cold
3) i spend most of my time indoors so it will be fairly hot a good amount of time.
my considirations are:
1) does oil really works alot better? at least in one on one.
2) do you really have problem interacting with guys, with the spray?
3) probably my main one couse i sweat like a motherafa:
how quickly Androstadienone turns into none when sweating?
like, if i sweat a little bit and stop, will most of my Androstadienone turn into none in like an hour or so?

i know these are hard question to answer and there is alot in play here but i guess any information you have might help.
cheers!

Get the spray, you can spray it on your shirt if you're worried about it converting to -none. I've used the spray from PXS and the oil from Pheromone Treasures. I've only used Androstadienone in combos, mostly BW. Used PXS sprayed on shirt in winter, and got insane hits in short cold approach scenarios (around 50 mcgs).

Used Pheromone Treasures oil in spring/summer and in one-on-one dates and it backfired on me (black girl texting me after date saying that she just thinks of me as a friend, though trying to set me up with her friends). I used a lot though, like 100+ mcgs so that might have contributed.

Look through my posts if u want more details.
10-27-2018 6:18 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-27-2018 6:41 AM

I think it's A-nol that converts to none, not Androstadienone .I would buy the spray.What will you combo it with?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-27-2018 6:41 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2018 7:05 AM

(10-27-2018 6:41 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I think it's A-nol that converts to none, not Androstadienone .

Please think again.

Quote from article: " The compound is synthesized from androstadienol by 3β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, and can be converted into androstenone "
10-27-2018 7:05 AM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2018 10:11 AM

How do you want to use your Androstadienone?

Is it to moderate a sexual product, enhance a social or for its crushy/emotional properties.

If the first two, I would suggest the spray but the latter are IMO more suited to oil, as are most of your environmental factors.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018 10:11 AM by polarvoid.)
10-29-2018 10:11 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-29-2018 3:04 PM

(10-27-2018 7:05 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Please think again.

Quote from article: " The compound is synthesized from androstadienol by 3β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, and can be converted into androstenone "

It says it can be converted to androstenone, but can it be converted by the bacteria of sweat or it needs another catalyst?
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-How-do-swe...#pid115295
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha Androstenol-turning-into-none-is-it-proved?pid=139011#pid139011

According to these posts it may be true for both actually but it looks like androstadienone may convert to a-nol first and then to none which should mean that it's converting slower than a-nol to none.I have no chemistry knowledge to judge.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-29-2018 3:04 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 4:48 AM

well i decided i need to get my order from pxs asap so i got the 10 mcg per drops oil.
i also got the xist oil to replace my 10 ml xist spray.
i really hope im not going to regret it, xist spray was magic to me but im hoping on the oil to be even better.

anyway, your'e thoughts are still very appriciated as i am still considering getting a spray on my next order.

i also got a atomiser and iso e and i was thinking about mixing some of the oil with iso e in the atomizer, to get better diffusion.

Quote:How do you want to use your Androstadienone?

Is it to moderate a sexual product, enhance a social or for its crushy/emotional properties.

If the first two, I would suggest the spray but the latter are IMO more suited to oil, as are most of your environmental factors.

i guess if i could make add it to sexualls to make the girls more comfertable for ons, kind of like what liik is trying to do could be nice. i do however prefer the crushy properties because if i meet a girl that i really want to get for a relationship, i would like to have something in my phero arsenal that can "do the most amount of damage".
and the girls in my country are prude and use sex to get relationship anyway so i guess using dienon to get sex might backfire more often then none anyway.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 4:49 AM by Hombre.)
11-02-2018 4:48 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 4:53 PM

I've recently had great results by putting stuff on the top of my hands. Seems like i don't absorb as much into my body. Personally I don't like the spray, I get fairly quick bad effects from it, but it works on others quicker.

I prefer the oil on clothes or top of hands but I slow burn my targets. So you need to think about whether you are just getting attention or working a real prospect. Oil is best for multi-visit prospects IMHO.

(11-02-2018 4:48 AM)Hombre Wrote:  well i decided i need to get my order from pxs asap so i got the 10 mcg per drops oil.
i also got the xist oil to replace my 10 ml xist spray.
i really hope im not going to regret it, xist spray was magic to me but im hoping on the oil to be even better.

anyway, your'e thoughts are still very appriciated as i am still considering getting a spray on my next order.

i also got a atomiser and iso e and i was thinking about mixing some of the oil with iso e in the atomizer, to get better diffusion.

i guess if i could make add it to sexualls to make the girls more comfertable for ons, kind of like what liik is trying to do could be nice. i do however prefer the crushy properties because if i meet a girl that i really want to get for a relationship, i would like to have something in my phero arsenal that can "do the most amount of damage".
and the girls in my country are prude and use sex to get relationship anyway so i guess using dienon to get sex might backfire more often then none anyway.
11-02-2018 4:53 PM

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2018 6:51 AM

(11-02-2018 4:53 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  I've recently had great results by putting stuff on the top of my hands. Seems like i don't absorb as much into my body. Personally I don't like the spray, I get fairly quick bad effects from it, but it works on others quicker.

I prefer the oil on clothes or top of hands but I slow burn my targets. So you need to think about whether you are just getting attention or working a real prospect. Oil is best for multi-visit prospects IMHO.
first of all, dienone has no effect on me at all, whether its consecutive days exposure, spraying liik all over my face or even falling asleep with my nose on a 4 drop goa app point. haven't noticed any adverse effect.

second, i was thinking that putting oil product mixed with iso e in a spray would result in a good and relatively fast diffusion but more "natural" or whatever then an alcohol based spray.
that might give me an effect somewhere in between alcohol spray to just oil, witch will be usefull.
11-03-2018 6:51 AM

Share This Thread