Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A newbie asks about M3X mix
Renai_Man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

A newbie asks about M3X mix
08-29-2019 10:41 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a late 20s Asian from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Not Muslim). I wanna learn and use pheromone to improve my sex life (more new women with more sex).

In early Aug, I bought a bottle of Nexus pheromone and discovered it's a scam after reading pherotruth. Luckily, I knew pherotruth also before planing to buy another scam one: Pherazone.

Currently, I spend time on pherotruth to know which pheromone I should buy to "seduce" targeted women. My taste of women is 22+ in age, character: lean just a bit towards introvert & tradition side, not too extreme (Extremes are bored). Body type: chubby with broad hips, can have quite broad jawline too. A chubby girl with nice broad hip & jawline is a magnet to me. I always look at the hip/ass before looking at the face.

Due to my taste of women, I guess M3X is a suitable pheromone for me. I wanna ask experienced users about which pheromone I should mix with M3X to project sexual aura to the targeted women?
08-29-2019 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A newbie asks about M3X mix
08-29-2019 10:58 AM

(08-29-2019 10:41 AM)Renai_Man Wrote:  Due to my taste of women, I guess M3X is a suitable pheromone for me. I wanna ask experienced users about which pheromone I should mix with M3X to project sexual aura to the targeted women?

I LOVE M3X, but I don't think that it, alone, would be the best choice for you. M3X tends to work best with ladies that are already interested in you, and it hits women in the middle 30's on up much harder than it does younger ladies. It also has a bit of a timeline to do its magic, so if you're just talking a couple of minute of exposure, then it won't be at its best, performance wise.

That being said, lots and lots of other guys use M3X solo for pickup and seduction. Going along the Apex lines, since you are looking at m3X; I'd say that TKO might work, but Core, Core plus M3X, Sex Magnet plus anything else, would be good to consider.

Myself, I love TLG for seduction, but I also have used, and sometimes still do use, AV+M3X. If you're going Apex, then perhaps a small dose of Titan plus M3X might do.

For mixing, I'd suggest, as everyone else will, that you first learn and understand a product solo, and then start combining. That being said, M3X pairs well with lots of things. It especially (in my opinion) shines with an overt sexual or a mild alpha.

enjoy yourself and happy hunting.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-29-2019 10:58 AM
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-07-2019 2:29 PM

(08-29-2019 10:41 AM)Renai_Man Wrote:  I wanna ask experienced users about which pheromone I should mix with M3X to project sexual aura to the targeted women?

The answer is pretty simple: mix it with NOTHING!
Go with your preferred blend and learn to understand what it does, how it behaves.

Do yourself a favour and write down something like a log where you note all the relevant data like date, blend used, app points, amount of application, time of application, hits, etc., etc..
Start low using the dose for a couple of days. If you don't think you have any results up the dose and run for another couple of days, etc. etc.
Till you find the amount of sprays or drops (if an oil) that works best for you.

Try to see it from this point: You are a student that has to pass his first exam and your first exam will be, find your sweet spot.
If you don't find the correct amount of mones that works best for you you will fail and think Pheromones don't works.

Don't make the mistake and think you can keep all this data in mind, believe me you can't. It's impossible!
Having a log means you can always refer to your notes and replicate the results you had or liked.
Having no log means you are running in a loop, for ages.... like a hamster in the wheel.
09-07-2019 2:29 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-08-2019 11:21 AM

(09-07-2019 2:29 PM)Phaethon Wrote:  The answer is pretty simple: mix it with NOTHING!
Go with your preferred blend and learn to understand what it does, how it behaves.

Do yourself a favour and write down something like a log where you note all the relevant data like date, blend used, app points, amount of application, time of application, hits, etc., etc..
Start low using the dose for a couple of days. If you don't think you have any results up the dose and run for another couple of days, etc. etc.
Till you find the amount of sprays or drops (if an oil) that works best for you.

Try to see it from this point: You are a student that has to pass his first exam and your first exam will be, find your sweet spot.
If you don't find the correct amount of mones that works best for you you will fail and think Pheromones don't works.

Don't make the mistake and think you can keep all this data in mind, believe me you can't. It's impossible!
Having a log means you can always refer to your notes and replicate the results you had or liked.
Having no log means you are running in a loop, for ages.... like a hamster in the wheel.

Excellent dissection!!! It illustrates the sweet spot test!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
09-08-2019 11:21 AM

Renai_Man
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2019 11:38 AM

@Gladen: Thank you for details reply and recommended mix.
Since registration, I've been reading Apex mones & LALs mones, to name some: M3X, THU, AV & NA. I'll finalise and buy 2 mones for social-sexual & 2 mones for sexual. M3X & AV are chosen for social-sexual, still choosing sexual mones to buy. I need to save a bit money to buy LALs Search

@Phaethon: Thank you for suggesting keeping a log.
I for sure will keep a log to track down my experience and for improvement later.

There are many generous members who've given great tips for newbies Good. For example, find my sweet spot by trying a fix dose of mone for 1 month to see what's good or bad, then increase the dose by 1 and try for another 1 month.

Hope that I'll share my experience and contribute to Pherotruth soon
09-15-2019 11:38 AM
chris92paris
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-19-2019 6:27 AM

Hello

For sexual mones, look at Evolve from PXS and New Pheromone Additive from Lacroy
I used both purely for added fun in the bedroom and I ve always enjoyed effects on ladies
At first I found evolve has a strong scent almost cat piss but soon forgot it with a good cover scent

For your confidence and seduction fun, download
Alpha traits (confident ambitious, collected...)
Body language and eye contact
Speak slowly with deep voice
Kino escalation ladder vin do Carlo (social sensual sexual...)
With this you have 70 80% of your seduction sorted
Social circles so you have even more choice and never become clingy
Bring excitement into her life (rollercoaster of emotions ...)
Never boring, clingy, too available
Always lead and escalate slowly but surely to never have regrets
PUA tips to become more confident and less introverted but don t use pick up lines
opening and conversations videos
Make her talk about her projects passions ... 60 to 70% of the talking
Sexualisation (Sinn)

For your bedroom fun, download
Daniel Rose (sex god method with DEVI)
Gabrielle Moore’s books
Girls teach sex vids
David shade (many great stuff Manual,GWWSO, cure nice guy, dirty talk ...)
David Shade looks almost creepy but once you apply his stuff, you will have some women crying after multiple O s, easily squirting ...
I ve been giving Shade s stuff to friends and wives, exes, fb s always become addicted as you ll give them more pleasure than any other guy ever did
You can find great delaying stuff to last longer
Since girls can t help but gossip to their friends, you will soon have their friends much more interested in you ;)

When you have this right, mones will be the icing of the cake / cerise sur le gâteau ;)
09-19-2019 6:27 AM

Share This Thread