Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum, I mean Party (Cohesion)
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 810
Thanks received:
1099 thanks in 459 posts

Big Grin A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum, I mean Party (Cohesion)
09-09-2012 9:12 PM

OMG. Big Grin

The debate with the man about Phero's is *largely* put to bed. He wants to argue it and still does a bit half heartedly - but after last night - he's pretty much moved to the convinced column.

We were going to a party with people we *hated* and some we liked in high school that we haven't seen in 25 years. So - I told him he was going to wear them if he liked it or not - and I applied first the Oil Cohesion followed by a GENEROUS spritzing of the Spray Cohesion - both in Nutmeg Pepper. The Spray? Probably 4. Seriously - if we were staying in - he'd have just stayed naked and hooked an IV - but I digress.

I'm not terribly concerned about creating competition at this party - I look a whole lot better preserved than almost everyone else we graduated with and be serious - I work for my cookies. Whistle3

While we were leaving the Cafe to head up to the party - I stopped at the ladies and asked him to run across the parking lot to the gas station to get me a pack of gum so I didn't have dragon breath at the party. (Former girl scout - be prepared an all)

We meet up at the car - and he has this completely befuddled expression on his face - and says - "Just get in - the weirdest thing happened."

"What?"

"Some woman drove up to me at the gas station and asked me to go home and have sex with her."

"WTH. Where? Which woman? What did you say? That given your girlfriend has first dibs on that - the answer was no?"

"I pointed up the hill at you and said that's my girlfriend. We are on a date. And I am positive she would object to that."

At which point I laughed. I said "Well - she drove up. That is random. It would make more sense to me if she'd been in your Phero cloud. Then I could see that level of disinhibition. But if she just randomly drove up, I have not clue."

He spins around in his seat...he says "OMG. She was immediately behind me in this LONG line in the gas station. Then she got in her car and drove up to me in the parking lot as I was coming back to you. She was in my cloud. WTF is this SHIT you put on me?"

I said "I told YOU Pheromones WORK. And you aren't even wearing deeply sexual ones. Just semi sexual. And FYI - I always want to jump you so my reactions to you are always normal and you are almost 100% mone free.

Remember how I told you that you have specific preferences in Mones and you don't know it? Let me tell you again for the second time since you don't listen and you don't believe me. I can't wear deeply sexual blends around you. You HATE me in them. HATE me in them with a passion. You become a prickly SOB. Cops are one thing - women make them naturally - a drop dead sexy blend that bleeds come and get me big boy - there is only one you can stand - it get's a cookie every time - but it can only be worn in the house when you know we are going NO where. It you think we are leaving - you get snarky.

And OMG - forget leaving the house with them on. I wanted to be sexy - be arm candy for you - and go dates and to parties with those on - to make you more proud to be there - but you get PISSED if I wear those 1 inch outside the front door - EVERY SINGLE TIME. Whether you realize or not - your inner manly brain says that's my woman - and nobody better be looking at her like that. And that's a fact Jack. You might want to think your more evolved than that and I'm here to tell you the evidence says HOOEY.

I can only wear softly sexual feminine blends around you or cuddly blends. Period. Bad girl, come hither and take me blends? Have all been scrubbed off in bathrooms everywhere we have ever been. You hate them and you get cranky and mean. Every time.

So - don't tell me they don't work. They do. You are completely consistent in your reactions every time. And you don't know it. And obtw - how often does some chick ask you out of the blue to shag her at the BP Station?"

And he looked at me and said - "I really don't think I like these things"

I pointed out - at this point - your brain doesn't like me in anything but cuddly and socials - so I've long since allowed all the Rita Hayworth sexy ones gather dust - so I'd quit worrying about it. And besides - if you wear those for me tomorrow - I'll make those worth your while.

He laughed. I laughed. I said whatever - I'd have made it worth your while anyway.

So - he is still going to treat them like snake venom - but at least he thinks they may work. But he wants me to keep them here so only I will put them on him. I think he doesn't want to run the risk of not having me around and having another gas station incident happen. Preved

My Best,
Shelly B
09-09-2012 9:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, thundr, Akelah, idontknow, bored4life, halo0073, renny, Q-Tips, Rattlesnake, D_Darko, extraballislit, cjw255, seeusmile, Bliss, SteveO, baant, Mustang

bored4life
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 803
Thanks received:
631 thanks in 275 posts

RE: A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum, I mean Party (Cohesion)
09-10-2012 8:17 AM

I need to try this ACE combo asap.

I just need to right night out.

Fuck.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, L2K, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS

Wishlist
X22, Impi Red, OD
09-10-2012 8:17 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1099 thanks in 459 posts

09-10-2012 10:31 AM

LOL! I will tell you what - when Steve kicks out his Cougar mix - I'm going to be on that.

I hope it is smoking insanely sexy. It's about time I got a mix that was drop dead drooling hot again...I'm overdue.

If he get's to have people straight out ask him at the gas station to get horizontal - I want to be able to wear something that isn't just cuddles every now and then and Temptress isn't necessarily my speed...

I want something BODACIOUSLY sexy- something that yells "built for comfort not for speed"! That is one big signature of smoldering HOT experienced Cougar sexpot in a bottle...confident, sexy, and VaVAVOOM!

He might not like that phero signature. But I am over -flippin' -due for my own bottle of heart-stopping, stiffy inducing - mouth watering - YUM in a spray. I'm simply saying...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-10-2012 10:31 AM
Thanks given by Mustang
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 29 posts

09-10-2012 12:40 PM

4 sprays of cohesion!?!? along with the oil version?!! how many drops of the oil?
09-10-2012 12:40 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1099 thanks in 459 posts

09-10-2012 12:57 PM

LOL! Yes - 4 sprays....not much of the oil - I was having trouble getting in out of the bottle and it was REALLY cold Saturday night - 50 degrees outside for the party - so I put the a couple dablets on and realized - that's just NOT going to diffuse worth a tinker's damn out there tonight....

It was so cold outside - wasn't sure the spray would diffuse all that well either - so I did 2 on wrists since he was under 2 shirts and a jacket and 2 on neck for same reason...it seems in the Gas Station - that was a rather - UH - sizable load...

Outside in the cold all that time - no one looked at him twice...funny thing was - we went to the bar with my girlfriend after - and she has known us both since HS - and all of a sudden she was looking at him like lunch. That was no good. 4 is too much for indoor use for sure...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-10-2012 12:57 PM
Thanks given by Mustang

paradigmshift
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 945
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 158 posts

09-10-2012 1:06 PM

Shelly was this the womens formula that you sprayed on your husband? The womens formula is a bit different.

AD a314, IO, IH, IJ, ammo, mx297, mx390, mx301, UF, p74, p75, p79, p83, p86, p93, p96, p99, p102, p103, TAC, TAF

P7 FTL, DG, TJ, ATJ, SB, Pursuit

TP TL TA TI

Alpha Dream Certo, Glace, a1, beta doc, AM, Aquagen

Love scent NPA

Liquid Alchemy Wolf, Nude Alpha
09-10-2012 1:06 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1099 thanks in 459 posts

09-10-2012 1:16 PM

(09-10-2012 1:06 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Shelly was this the womens formula that you sprayed on your husband? The womens formula is a bit different.

Nope - I have both the women's in spray for me and the Men's in Oil and Spray in Pepper Nutmeg for him.

I sprayed him down and oiled him up in the Men's....

My Best,
Shelly B
09-10-2012 1:16 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, SteveO
paradigmshift
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 945
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 158 posts

09-10-2012 2:42 PM

I need to get the spray now. I use anywhere between 1-3 drops of cohesion but with cooler times approaching I know i will want faster diffusion.

AD a314, IO, IH, IJ, ammo, mx297, mx390, mx301, UF, p74, p75, p79, p83, p86, p93, p96, p99, p102, p103, TAC, TAF

P7 FTL, DG, TJ, ATJ, SB, Pursuit

TP TL TA TI

Alpha Dream Certo, Glace, a1, beta doc, AM, Aquagen

Love scent NPA

Liquid Alchemy Wolf, Nude Alpha
09-10-2012 2:42 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1099 thanks in 459 posts

09-10-2012 2:55 PM

It was the first time I used the spray on him. He's been letting me use the oil...quite the difference in hits no question...the oil smells better, warmer and softer up close - but the spray - WOW. Get's up the nose and hit's me (and clearly other women) much harder. Doesn't smell nearly as good - you have MONES MONES AND MONES - but effective? HELLO SAILOR!

My Best,
Shelly B
09-10-2012 2:55 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1099 thanks in 459 posts

09-10-2012 3:39 PM

Let's put this way Paradigmshift - I had already ordered the Evolve for him on the premise it would be good for a run at work to have a leader phero for him...but now I'm thinking meh - maybe not.

Maybe when it get's here- it stays at my house - and he can mist up in the Cohesion/Evolve (he doesn't need the Ascend - good Lord - I chase him unmercifully now) and then I can treat him like an insane sex God at my house. Or it can go in my purse - and I can treat him like one at his house....

I'm not so sure he needs to be out of the house where other women can treat him like one. I share poorly. Dodgy

My Best,
Shelly B
09-10-2012 3:39 PM
Thanks given by Akelah, SteveO

Share This Thread