Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A few notes on Afla Maschio
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
668 thanks in 154 posts

RE: A few notes on Afla Maschio
04-18-2011 6:17 PM

(04-18-2011 8:55 AM)nuketheworld999 Wrote:  what makes alfa mashcio different then any other pheromone cologne in the market today? compared to scent of eros, pherazone, and all those other pheromone colognes

This forum contains a wealth of information about the products on the market, and user reports on the formulas. I would use this forum as a resource to compare the different products available, and find out which is best for you.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2011 6:27 PM by Alpha Dream.)
04-18-2011 6:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

04-19-2011 9:42 AM

u said that its apporximately 200 sprays. why on your website it saids about 400 sprays? and also what other companies have u gave pheromones too? it saids on your website and im interested in that. and another thing. whats different about the pheromones you use compared to everyone else on the market? it saids on your website once again "Our products are infused with the finest synthetic ingredients and the most powerful human pheromone technology available. Alpha Dream uses licensed technology in our products which are exclusive, and cannot be found within any other pheromone products available commercially." "We use the highest concentrations of pheromones available commercially, of between 6-10 distinct pheromone chemicals; far more diversity than is available elsewhere. Our line of products are superior not only in concentration, diversity, and technology, but in purity and quality of components, as well. We constantly test all of our manufacturing ingredients for purity and will use only the highest purity pheromone components.

Our signature blends are one of a kind."
u said that its apporximately 200 sprays. why on your website it saids about 400 sprays? and also what other companies have u gave pheromones too? it saids on your website and im interested in that. and another thing. whats different about the pheromones you use compared to everyone else on the market? it saids on your website once again "Our products are infused with the finest synthetic ingredients and the most powerful human pheromone technology available. Alpha Dream uses licensed technology in our products which are exclusive, and cannot be found within any other pheromone products available commercially." "We use the highest concentrations of pheromones available commercially, of between 6-10 distinct pheromone chemicals; far more diversity than is available elsewhere. Our line of products are superior not only in concentration, diversity, and technology, but in purity and quality of components, as well. We constantly test all of our manufacturing ingredients for purity and will use only the highest purity pheromone components.

Our signature blends are one of a kind."

and are ur prodcuts fda approved or something like that?
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2011 9:43 AM by nuketheworld999.)
04-19-2011 9:42 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1325
Thanks received:
1009 thanks in 490 posts

04-19-2011 10:08 AM

Wow. I totally gave up reading after the third or fourth question.

My advice is to relax, get a cup of coffee, and start reading this forum.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

04-19-2011 10:08 AM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 319
Thanks received:
604 thanks in 382 posts

04-19-2011 10:33 AM

(04-19-2011 9:42 AM)nuketheworld999 Wrote:  u said that its apporximately 200 sprays. why on your website it saids about 400 sprays? and also what other companies have u gave pheromones too? it saids on your website and im interested in that. and another thing. whats different about the pheromones you use compared to everyone else on the market? Our signature blends are one of a kind."

and are ur prodcuts fda approved or something like that?

OK, first off, Chris is probably prohibited by licensing agreements from disclosing which companies he forumulates for, and even if he isn't, if he were to reply with the company names that he does formulate for they would be deleted, out of respect for those companies.

This is an uncensored forum and members are free to discuss pretty much anything, and while vendors are welcome to participate in the forum and discuss their own products, they are prohibited from making statements about or entering into discussions concerning other pheromone companies, for obvious reasons.

The 400 sprays reference was probably either an error, or the volume put out by an old bottle and/or atomizer that he used.

As to his signature blends being one of a kind, well they are. As are the proprietary blends offered by most companies.

Pheromones are not currently regulated by the FDA or any other regulatory body, and require no approval.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
04-19-2011 10:33 AM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 33 posts

04-19-2011 10:40 AM

(04-19-2011 10:08 AM)dbot Wrote:  Wow. I totally gave up reading after the third or fourth question.

My advice is to relax, get a cup of coffee, and start reading this forum.

I kind of wonder if he is trolling, or serious?

My current tool kit;
Scent of Eros, Certo, Alfa-Maschio
LAL- Wolf, Possess, Nude, AV
AD- IG, IO, IH
P7- GG, DG, FTL, PURSUIT, ATJ, MAP, Summer Breeze
04-19-2011 10:40 AM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
241 thanks in 100 posts

04-19-2011 2:33 PM

Reads like an agent to me.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
04-19-2011 2:33 PM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
668 thanks in 154 posts

04-19-2011 3:52 PM

Quote:The 400 sprays reference was probably either an error, or the volume put out by an old bottle and/or atomizer that he used.

This is something we need to update on the site. The new spray heads dispense more volume than the old. Good intuition mark.

I'm going to update the site soon with more up to date information.

Also, It would be disrespectful to the companies I formulate for, to disclose that i make anything for them, without their permission. I don't want to make that mistake again.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2011 3:53 PM by Alpha Dream.)
04-19-2011 3:52 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

04-19-2011 4:36 PM

thanx for the answers. just one more question. how often do u guys answer ur e-mails?
04-19-2011 4:36 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
181 thanks in 78 posts

04-19-2011 6:02 PM

@ nuke,

I noticed that you didnt do an intro in the intro section. If you take a few minutes and tell us about yourself and what you are looking for in a phero mix im sure we can help you. There is a shit load of people on this forum that have been using these products for years. We would be more than happy to help you pick something that is suited for your needs. I assure you that you will save yourself alot of money and wasted time if you let us help you.

Its completely up to you, i thought I would throw it out there.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
04-19-2011 6:02 PM
Thanks given by dbot, mark-in-dallas
nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

04-19-2011 6:46 PM

Well I'm 24 years olkd. I've been trying other pheromnone products such as pherazone pherx and liquid magnet. Pherazone hasn't worked and I'm not sure about liquid magnet and ppherx. It seemed I got some effect on it but haven't been with so many women around it. I'm looking for more sex and just women who will be more into me sexually and everything. I read something on another site that this kid has been trying so many pheramone porducts and alfa maschio was in his top 5. So can u please help me with this I would much appreciate it.
04-19-2011 6:46 PM

Share This Thread