Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A copy of a forum post
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A copy of a forum post
01-01-2010 2:06 PM

I discovered this recent interesting post on one of the phero forums.....

Years ago I put on ten drops of PI, had chicks all over me all night and most guys kissing my ass but one guy got pissed at me at the bar, thought I ordered a drink while he was waiting. I didn't know he was waiting, apologized and it was cool. Women with boyfriends were checking me out. Later that night I ended up getting in a bar fight with 4 Mexican gang members because I was talking up the girls they were with (just friends not boyfriends) I actually threw out my none after that but now I just use it more responsibly. That is the only time I encountered violence with mones. Other nights I have worn between 5 and 10 drops and had women approaching me. I do pretty well without mones but I definitely notice the difference with them. Without them, I get women checking me out but with them they come up to me, touch me and make it real easy. Keep in mind I had on no other mones, now I use around 4 or five drops of PI with some Androsterone and nol and still get attention form women but no aggression from men. I think when I use too much nol, people actually show me less respect. It's all about balance.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-01-2010 2:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cant post vintage androtic mixes in the trading post Hillcat 10 1,500 03-09-2019 11:49 AM
Last Post: Hillcat
  Unable To Post In Trading Post ASmallSmell 4 2,615 06-09-2015 10:52 AM
Last Post: ASmallSmell