Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A compliment to Garry and LAL
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

A compliment to Garry and LAL
08-03-2015 8:24 AM

I've been doing business with LAL for a few weeks now and they deserve a compliment. Garry runs an honest company. The customer service is excellent. And anyone who has seen any of my other posts, knows that I LOVE BW. Smile

However, I also ordered AV and OD, to see what they're like. And I could confidently go that. I trust the company. And they have a money-back guarantee, so should one of the products not work out, I'll just return it.

I like the innovative vibe coming from LAL. They strive to be better and better. And they give honest, realistic information about pheromones. No nonsense.

And one of the parts I really like is the emphasis on self-effects along with the effects on others.

I've mailed Garry a few times and he is a really nice guy. Spends a lot of time answering emails personally. If his company get any bigger, that won't be possible anymore though. Smile But then still I think he'll want to be directly in touch with his customers and will find a way to do so. I think a LAL forum would not be that bad of an idea...

Anyway, I'm not an affiliate. I don't get anything for this. I just wanted to express my satisfaction.

Peace.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-03-2015 8:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: A compliment to Garry and LAL
08-03-2015 9:47 AM

Can't wait to see what you think of OD. I've considered getting that because I LOVE SXD-9. I've also had very good luck with all the products I've used from LAL.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
08-03-2015 9:47 AM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

08-03-2015 9:50 AM

(08-03-2015 9:47 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Can't wait to see what you think of OD. I've considered getting that because I LOVE SXD-9. I've also had very good luck with all the products I've used from LAL.

I will report back on OD. And I'm expecting a lot from AV!

What is it that you like so much about SXD-9?

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-03-2015 9:50 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-03-2015 2:01 PM

(08-03-2015 9:50 AM)Mr. E Wrote:  I will report back on OD. And I'm expecting a lot from AV!

What is it that you like so much about SXD-9?

For one thing, it is like Nude on steroids. People are in a good mood, everyone likes you, etc. In one-on-one situations I've found that Garry wasn't exaggerating when he wrote about the side effects his testers reported. Good

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
08-03-2015 2:01 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-03-2015 2:26 PM

If it's like Nude on steroids, that took away any doubts on my next purchase
08-03-2015 2:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Garry: How to buy from LAL during downtime Arsenic 197 33,641 05-03-2019 11:15 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  an email from Garry of LAL RussianWolf 98 12,028 11-22-2018 2:03 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  Garry LAL Response on Voodoo+Wolf combo pandatrooper 10 5,104 11-19-2015 3:23 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Great service by Garry LAL Hentaimas 0 1,006 05-08-2013 10:52 AM
Last Post: Hentaimas