Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A New Bottle of Wolf with a different scent
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A New Bottle of Wolf with a different scent
12-06-2019 3:49 AM

Scent wise this sucks because I don't like the new wolf scent, it feels more like a green type perfume, it's like the Lavender is stronger while the rum, amber, tobacco, and tonka bean is less apparent. For me Wolf used to dry down into a sweet vanilla like scent, it no longer do.
When I sent a mail to garry he told me it could be due to aging, this sucks if he can't produce the old wolf scent due to his supplier.
I have not noticed the change in BW scent as I didn't open my new BW bottle, maybe I should try.
12-06-2019 3:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

12-06-2019 7:38 AM

(12-06-2019 3:49 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Scent wise this sucks because I don't like the new wolf scent, it feels more like a green type perfume, it's like the Lavender is stronger while the rum, amber, tobacco, and tonka bean is less apparent. For me Wolf used to dry down into a sweet vanilla like scent, it no longer do.
When I sent a mail to garry he told me it could be due to aging, this sucks if he can't produce the old wolf scent due to his supplier.
I have not noticed the change in BW scent as I didn't open my new BW bottle, maybe I should try.

Yeah it went from a very good scent to an indiferrent one.At least it's very mild, I'd say it semi-scented, so you can put whatever cover scent you want with it.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-06-2019 7:38 AM

misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2019 2:20 AM

Just to give an update, Gary sent me a new bottle of Wolf and the scent is about 90-95% like the older bottles I am used to. It’s a huge improvement. It also gives the same self-effects. The original bottle worked in that regard, as well. It just smelled very different.

It’s hard for me to describe scents off the top of my head, but I have to agree with the post above as far as a comparison of how these 2 Wolf versions smell.

I really appreciate the great customer service from both Gary and Aroma Fero. They both went the extra mile to take care of this.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019 9:07 AM by misery94.)
12-08-2019 2:20 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-08-2019 7:03 PM

(12-06-2019 7:38 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Yeah it went from a very good scent to an indiferrent one.At least it's very mild, I'd say it semi-scented, so you can put whatever cover scent you want with it.

We probably have a different version or a different nose. I can't say it's strength for me if it's what you mean there. For me it's the notes that feels different, it's not mild or weaker than the original but different.
12-08-2019 7:03 PM
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2019 8:43 PM

(12-08-2019 7:03 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  We probably have a different version or a different nose. I can't say it's strength for me if it's what you mean there. For me it's the notes that feels different, it's not mild or weaker than the original but different.

I was agreeing that the smell was very different. It wasn’t any weaker in strength, though. I think your previous descriptions of those differences in scent were accurate. I just didn’t know how to put it into words myself.

The new bottle isn’t a 100% match, but I can definitely tell that it’s the same formula as the original and per responses from Gary and Aroma Fero, it may “mature” to be even closer in scent.
12-08-2019 8:43 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-12-2019 6:40 PM

(12-12-2019 5:46 PM)S Wrote:  I went thru a whole big ordeal about this via emails. I was overly nice about it because I've been ordering from Garry so long and I really respect his work & Customer Service.

I don't know how you got Aroma Fero to reach out - Personally I like Garry too much to do that, but I definitely would like answers - It seems now we got some. It would appear AromaFero got the real answer because they mean $Dollar Sign$ and conduct business. I thought I had built a rapport with Garry over the years, so this is kind of disappointing. I have yet to receive an email offering a proper replacement (6 months later). This is a premium priced product at $95 shipped. I expect more honesty. I feel really disappointed. I was told that I need to let the thing marinate for a damn year! Now I got an aged bottle of the wrong ass product.. Lmao! Normally I wouldn't post to a public forum about these issues due to respect, but it's not been reciprocated at this point.

Love you Garry and respect your work, but when were you ever gonna tell us my man?! I've been putting on an imposter oil product the past 6 months hahaha! Cmon!

I am also a longtime LAL customer, and when I ordered my most recent bottle of Bad Wolf, he asked if I had ordered before. I replied to him stating I've ordered over a dozen bottles. Then he replied saying the reason he asked is because of the mislabeled oil with which he scents BW, and how for the last several months BW was scented wrong.

I also had several email exchanges with him where he gave me the aged-bottle theory/explanation.

He did apologize to me in his email, but I totally get your frustration.

I actually posted about it on this post, but then deleted it out of respect in case it was a one-off and I didn't wanna start sh*t-talking for no reason, especially given Garry's excellent customer-service reputation.

So I guess my only advice would be to email him, and perhaps he can make it right. He's probably gonna lose money over this, but hey that's business.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2019 6:39 AM by RoadRacer.)
12-12-2019 6:40 PM

Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

01-09-2020 8:37 AM

We started offering 2 version of Bad Wolf and Wolf.

New Version we call "Version 2019 or version from 2019"
Old Version we call "Version 2018 or version before 2019"

So there should be no questions about the scent. Pheromone formulas are the same.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
01-09-2020 8:37 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2020 12:34 PM

My girl can tell the difference. From the moment I first used the new version she told me I didnt smell like my normal self.. The old version leaves a deeper impression and gives her sexual dreams and it makes her more horny from what I can tell
01-09-2020 12:34 PM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

01-09-2020 3:38 PM

(01-09-2020 12:34 PM)stld82 Wrote:  My girl can tell the difference. From the moment I first used the new version she told me I didnt smell like my normal self.. The old version leaves a deeper impression and gives her sexual dreams and it makes her more horny from what I can tell

Hello, according Garry, he did not change the pheromone composition and concentration, only fragrance oil.

Bad Wolf 2019 works great too.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
01-09-2020 3:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf Blue Bottle gman 3 1,461 11-30-2017 11:12 AM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  Wolf vs. AV Scent xtraspecial 0 1,393 12-05-2014 2:48 PM