Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A Curious-Minded Newcomer
SUBSYNT
Curious Mind

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A Curious-Minded Newcomer
11-01-2022 2:28 PM

I've finally decided to join this community, hoping I'll be an active contributor and give back as much as I consumed, and then some.

I'm a 27 Arab male who've learned 'Game' in my early 20's, and then shifted to a more holistic approach of self-development mainly influenced by psychoactive substances and awareness practices. I believe my background forms a new perspective on pheromone products usage, in which all I can do is share, and leave the judgement of value up to you.

I've recently been introduced to pheromones while I was digging deep in the world of perfumery and fragrances. PheroTruth and HouseOfPheromones were my main fields of research before I started investing money and conducting subjective first-hand experiences. I own now about 15 different products; the majority are LAL's, some from PSX, and a couple of single molecules.

It all started with Casanova from S1ck jewelry, even after reading hundreds of posts here, I went with my guts and bought that intuitively. It wasn't long after since I started to see the magic that Pheromones can bring into someone's life!

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll try my best to write detailed reports in the future.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2022 2:32 PM by SUBSYNT.)
11-01-2022 2:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

RE: A Curious-Minded Newcomer
11-01-2022 2:36 PM

(11-01-2022 2:28 PM)SUBSYNT Wrote:  I've finally decided to join this community, hoping I'll be an active contributor and give back as much as I consumed, and then some.

I'm a 27 Arab male who've learned 'Game' in my early 20's, and then shifted to a more holistic approach of self-development mainly influenced by psychoactive substances and awareness practices. I believe my background forms a new perspective on pheromone products usage, in which all I can do is share, and leave the judgement of value up to you.

I've recently been introduced to pheromones while I was digging deep in the world of perfumery and fragrances. PheroTruth and HouseOfPheromones were my main fields of research before I started investing money and conducting subjective first-hand experiences. I own now about 15 different products; the majority are LAL's, some from PSX, and a couple of single molecules.

It all started with Casanova from S1ck jewelry, even after reading hundreds of posts here, I went with my guts and bought that intuitively. It wasn't long after since I started to see the magic that Pheromones can bring into someone's life!

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll try my best to write detailed reports in the future.

Welcome Smile

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
11-01-2022 2:36 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2022 11:45 PM

Welcome to PheroTruth!

Please tell us about your goals in using pheromones.
Which is your favourite pheromone product and why?
Exactly which event or female reaction convinced you that mones work?
11-02-2022 11:45 PM
SUBSYNT
Curious Mind

Rep Post

11-04-2022 1:11 PM

(11-01-2022 2:36 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Welcome Smile

Thanks Smile

(11-02-2022 11:45 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  Welcome to PheroTruth!

Thank you!

My goal of using pheromones ideally would be personal growth. It is fascinating how we can utilize synthetic produced human pheromones to hack our social conditionings, the fact that wearing them change the outcome of a situation dedicates the change in ourselves as well; based on the idea that in a closed loop the feedback is used to calibrate the system. I believe self-reflection and journaling breakdowns do help a lot in that process.

For my favorite product, I would like to say BW for obvious reasons, but lately I've been running a combination that is working real life magic! NA+AV+A1(4-6-1) is my secret formula, I've been able to own a whole bar wearing that combo... like girls coming to my table to say goodbye after a random interaction and then asking for my social media, also managed a date with a lovely 20yo waitress there on her day off.

As for the first reactions I've witnessed, I remember receiving my bottle of Casanova unscented that day (since I have a huge collection of perfumes), and was excited to go out and try it out... I baptized myself wearing at least 10-12 sprays, and went to a small restaurant where my ex used to work, at first I didn't notice any reactions from her, the owner gave me attitude in front of her, I was in a place of an observer the whole time, but still I doubted that any of it was the effect of the mones I'm wearing.
Later on, I was left alone on a table outside, and a mature lady tourist and her mother from a neighbor country was passing by, they stopped near me and started looking at the place, then decided to sit down. After they placed their order, and while I was on my mobile not giving them any attention, the daughter asked me whether there's a wi-fi connection at the place, I paused and gave her a very short answer, then when I finished my game I offered her a hotspot connection, she refused. Now a couple of minutes passed by before I sensed they're literally talking about me, and once I looked they started telling me about their trip and how they got ripped off by locals. Long story short, we kept talking the whole time, the mother was more interested in me than the daughter lol, and before they left it was obvious that daughter was waiting for me to close, but I didn't since I was under the radar of my gf back then.

I purchased BW as my second mone the very next day, because I turned into a believer haha!
11-04-2022 1:11 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2022 12:11 PM

Quite a good start of the journey!

I have heard that NA vibe is very serious. In that combo of yours, is it not so? Does it remain flirtatious and fun? Do you use it to set up dates or during the dates?

(11-04-2022 1:11 PM)SUBSYNT Wrote:  Thanks Smile

(11-02-2022 11:45 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  Welcome to PheroTruth!

Thank you!

My goal of using pheromones ideally would be personal growth. It is fascinating how we can utilize synthetic produced human pheromones to hack our social conditionings, the fact that wearing them change the outcome of a situation dedicates the change in ourselves as well; based on the idea that in a closed loop the feedback is used to calibrate the system. I believe self-reflection and journaling breakdowns do help a lot in that process.

For my favorite product, I would like to say BW for obvious reasons, but lately I've been running a combination that is working real life magic! NA+AV+A1(4-6-1) is my secret formula, I've been able to own a whole bar wearing that combo... like girls coming to my table to say goodbye after a random interaction and then asking for my social media, also managed a date with a lovely 20yo waitress there on her day off.

As for the first reactions I've witnessed, I remember receiving my bottle of Casanova unscented that day (since I have a huge collection of perfumes), and was excited to go out and try it out... I baptized myself wearing at least 10-12 sprays, and went to a small restaurant where my ex used to work, at first I didn't notice any reactions from her, the owner gave me attitude in front of her, I was in a place of an observer the whole time, but still I doubted that any of it was the effect of the mones I'm wearing.
Later on, I was left alone on a table outside, and a mature lady tourist and her mother from a neighbor country was passing by, they stopped near me and started looking at the place, then decided to sit down. After they placed their order, and while I was on my mobile not giving them any attention, the daughter asked me whether there's a wi-fi connection at the place, I paused and gave her a very short answer, then when I finished my game I offered her a hotspot connection, she refused. Now a couple of minutes passed by before I sensed they're literally talking about me, and once I looked they started telling me about their trip and how they got ripped off by locals. Long story short, we kept talking the whole time, the mother was more interested in me than the daughter lol, and before they left it was obvious that daughter was waiting for me to close, but I didn't since I was under the radar of my gf back then.

I purchased BW as my second mone the very next day, because I turned into a believer haha!
11-05-2022 12:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Intro - engineer, science-minded, skeptic, partner yoga Empiricus 4 913 05-19-2021 5:57 PM
Last Post: Empiricus
Thumbs Up New and curious Russ 13 3,128 11-16-2018 4:33 PM
Last Post: Gladen
  I am ALWAYS Curious! Curiouschic 31 14,375 08-24-2009 11:14 PM
Last Post: esmeralda