Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
9's and 10's, cats, intrigue, and mones
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

9's and 10's, cats, intrigue, and mones
03-11-2022 8:30 AM

Women who are 9's and 10's are like cats.

You can't chase a cat, it will run away.

You have to bring the cat to you? How? Curiosity...

Curiosity comes from building intrigue.

If you can create an environment of intrigue the cat will be putty in your hands.

Well women who are 9's and 10's are like cats.

If you chase her she'll run away.

So you have to bait her in. With intrigue... Just like the cat.

How do you create intrigue?

There are many ways, one of the most common is to have intriguing conversations.

If the conversation is not scintillating, intriguing, and sparkling, you won't hold her interest long enough to keep her around for 30 min let alone a night.

Now let's move on to mones... Which mones best help create intrigue with women? A lot has to do with game, but I bet there are some mones that have that element down good. When I think of voodoo I think of intriguing conversations.

Either you pull her in with intrigue and get her invested or you are a master of some form of subterfuge... the art of tricking.

L2k 2014 was like that.. It would go from social to fuck me now, and attract models while you'd be laid back and watch MODELS go crazy fighting for your attention. Yeah that's intriguing. It also raises social proof.

I know CAS is somewhat something like this but relies more on your own game.. I find with VD magical conversations happen more naturally.

How many of you are good at conversing with hot 9's? How many of you feel like urinating in your pants at the thought of it? For those of you who are calm and cool having intriguing convos with the hottest women that lead to the bedroom, please share your stories or resources for the collective good of the forum.

At one point I was highly into RJ SS but I find his game doesn't have enough DHV in it.. It seems he puts women on pedestals half the time when he speaks to them. And he doesn't go after models or club girls.. He calls them golddiggers. He wants you to pull of lays over a $5 cup of coffee. I guarantee you unless you look like Depp in his prime you're not going to bang models over $5 coffee. Get real RJ!

Cheers!
D

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022 8:35 AM by dsouza.)
03-11-2022 8:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: 9's and 10's, cats, intrigue, and mones
03-11-2022 8:48 AM

You forgot humor...

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
03-11-2022 8:48 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

03-11-2022 9:08 AM

A girl is a girl, even 9's and 10's have insecurities, sometimes even more than their less attractive counterparts. They often want you to treat them normally. Treat her normally and you'll have an easier time.

You don't really need to spend any money to bang a 9 or a 10. In fact you don't actually need to spend anything. That is of course if we're talking about just having sex and not having a relationship, that's a different story. However, spending some money will make the logistics easier sometimes.

I have a very beautiful park quite close to were I live, it's this kind of place where people often post stories. I would often invite girls to go there for a nice walk(of course didn't tell them I practically live near the thing). And then just spontaneously I'd make a reason to come to my place.
- To eat? - I'm an excellent cook lol
- To take some cash? yeah valid reason
- To feed the cat (assuming you have one)

And from there, it depends on your skills (and mones).

Chasing... it depends on what and how you do it, on how the girl behaves, chasing is a very broad term at least to me. Girls want a man that's ready to fight for them, yeah it's a bit of chasing some times. But not in a needy way.

You're right about the conversation though, it has to have some emotions there and spark feelings. The best way is to geniuenly have an interesting lifestyle, not much more than that is needed. If you are truly living the way you want.

Overall it's quite a subjective thing what intrigues another girl might bore the other. But usually solid things:

- A man that's passionate about something (any nice hobby)
- A man that has a good social circle/social life (friends, going out, etc)
- A man with ambitions (are you staying in place and not moving or do you have a plan?)
- A man high in the dominance heirarchy (goes without saying)

Now you just gotta learn to present it in a congruent way that's congruent to you.

Mones that create intrigues.. now you got me here haha. Casanova for sure, Bad Wolf indirectly with it's aura, would say voodoo not so much.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022 9:08 AM by TracerX.)
03-11-2022 9:08 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-11-2022 10:17 AM

Well spoken!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-11-2022 10:17 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-11-2022 1:18 PM

(03-11-2022 9:08 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Mones that create intrigues.. now you got me here haha. Casanova for sure, Bad Wolf indirectly with it's aura, would say voodoo not so much.

Honestly, I like many have had nothing but bad luck with CAS when it comes to side effects.. The mones really nuke me.. Same day and next.... Talk about lethargy.

BW never agreed with me like 50% of the PT population.

VD I loved when I wore it minus the spirits.

It seems what works for me is almost opposite what works for you.

It could be age or different body chemistries.

90% of APex products agree with me.. I wonder why that is? Maybe because thundr was a bodybuilder and MMA and so was I and our body chem is similar as our age groups. Also none of his blends contain est and only a few a1.

I like Garry's products but I've never closed with them, only Apex's.

I also have Ensnare from Apex on the way... I used that one before but lockdown hit.. Now the bars and hotels are open again. No masks after March 21 in Ontario, Canada. I think ensnare will be a winner.

Hopefully, VD will be great but from everything I read it is primarily a great social for 90% of the PT population. I got the non witchy shit.

VD is Great when you want to go out socialize and have magnetic conversations with people without the stress of playing the dating/mating game. ALso I hear VD is great for musicians. Perhaps the ingredients will make performing on the guitar an even easier and enjoyable task for me. Smile

Also I noticed when i used the witchy shit VD long ago before I stopped it due to the spirits , I had used it in bars and the 5'11" to 6' models were going gaga over me. I would flirt don Juan demarco style with them, have emotional conversations with them and they'd come by fight with each other, act like my gf already, and I'd flirt , connect and kino them.. They were like putty in my hands. The JEALOUSY was UNREAL. Too bad 6' models don't do anything for me. I like the 5'2"-5'9" hotties. This was just pre-covid.

The world is different now. I wonder if this will be a good year now that restrictions are almost gone , or people will still be defensive hiding from the world for so long in their shells?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2022 1:45 PM by dsouza.)
03-11-2022 1:18 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

03-12-2022 9:45 AM

Could you expound upon your necessity for DHV, especially for building what you've labelled intrigue?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-12-2022 9:45 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-12-2022 11:02 AM

(03-12-2022 9:45 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Could you expound upon your necessity for DHV, especially for building what you've labelled intrigue?

Sure in RJ SS, RJ says to say something like "you probably get approached by 100 guys a week...." blah blah blah during a walkup. He's putting a woman on a pedestal. It won't work with the hottest women. Very low DHV. RJ himself says the hottest models in bars etc are golddiggers and to avoid them.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2022 11:02 AM by dsouza.)
03-12-2022 11:02 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

03-12-2022 11:14 AM

(03-12-2022 11:02 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Sure in RJ SS, RJ says to say something like "you probably get approached by 100 guys a week...." blah blah blah during a walkup. He's putting a woman on a pedestal. It won't work with the hottest women. Very low DHV. RJ himself says the hottest models in bars etc are golddiggers and to avoid them.

Interesting. thank you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-12-2022 11:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cats in heat Sullivan 5 1,276 06-20-2019 10:53 AM
Last Post: Sullivan
  Phero effects on cats alphavitea 16 6,936 03-24-2014 12:30 PM
Last Post: dexter