Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

7 Keto Oral Supplementation Effects
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

7 Keto Oral Supplementation Effects
01-19-2017 7:16 PM

I took 1, 100mg capsule of 7 Keto and I am now Genghis Khan....I'm aggressive as shit.

The aggressiveness, for me, is a bit distracting when it comes to observing pheromone effects. I'm normally very mellow...Always have been. This feeling is like "Bitch Better Have My Money".

I will say this, my brain is thinking faster...This feels like when I took Acetylcholine and a racetam nootropic.

The 100mg capsule was on sale, but on this quick sample....I'm thinking 25 or 50mg would have been more prudent. With rare exception, I usually don't feel this strong a reaction with the very first dose of a supplement. I get that it is 2.5 times as powerful as DHEA, but my friend who takes 7 Keto (and is also very mellow) also takes 100mg and Green Tea Extract and another supplement to speed up his metabolism and he is mellower than me.

Most of the threads talk about using this as a pheromone or taking it to relieve A-1 depression...I'm trying it for the latter....Just really surprised at how quickly it ramped up for me.

Would advise those who haven't taken it or wish to....Start small and build. It's not expensive
01-19-2017 7:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: 7 Keto Oral Supplementation Effects
01-20-2017 4:17 AM

I take 200 mg of the Jarrow Formula 2-3 x week without changes to mood.

Sometimes I don't even notice I took it!

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
01-20-2017 4:17 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-20-2017 7:55 AM

(01-20-2017 4:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I take 200 mg of the Jarrow Formula 2-3 x week without changes to mood.

Sometimes I don't even notice I took it!

That is the one I got too. Scared me a little. How long have you been taking it?

I've read that it doesn't effect hormones, but that was a very intense feeling. I may discontinue use or drop down to the lowest dose available. Read about some enlarged hearts.

I didn't have any heart discomfort....just the aggression, brain focus, and drive to do shit....P106 intensified.
01-20-2017 7:55 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-20-2017 9:41 AM

(01-20-2017 7:55 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  That is the one I got too. Scared me a little. How long have you been taking it?

I've read that it doesn't effect hormones, but that was a very intense feeling. I may discontinue use or drop down to the lowest dose available. Read about some enlarged hearts.

I didn't have any heart discomfort....just the aggression, brain focus, and drive to do shit....P106 intensified.

A couple months 2x week or so sometimes more. No ill effects. Take with fatty meal several hrs before a1 supplementation.

1)

2)

3)
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 9:42 AM by dsouza.)
01-20-2017 9:41 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2017 10:27 AM

(01-19-2017 7:16 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I took 1, 100mg capsule of 7 Keto and I am now Genghis Khan....I'm aggressive as shit.

The aggressiveness, for me, is a bit distracting when it comes to observing pheromone effects. I'm normally very mellow...Always have been. This feeling is like "Bitch Better Have My Money".

I will say this, my brain is thinking faster...This feels like when I took Acetylcholine and a racetam nootropic.

The 100mg capsule was on sale, but on this quick sample....I'm thinking 25 or 50mg would have been more prudent. With rare exception, I usually don't feel this strong a reaction with the very first dose of a supplement. I get that it is 2.5 times as powerful as DHEA, but my friend who takes 7 Keto (and is also very mellow) also takes 100mg and Green Tea Extract and another supplement to speed up his metabolism and he is mellower than me.

Most of the threads talk about using this as a pheromone or taking it to relieve A-1 depression...I'm trying it for the latter....Just really surprised at how quickly it ramped up for me.

Would advise those who haven't taken it or wish to....Start small and build. It's not expensive

The studies on the effects of 7-keto DHEA on hormonal profile are pretty mixed, IIRC, and show varying effects whether it is uses orally or transdermally. (If it's true that transdermal application is more potent than oral ingestion, it implies that, depending on dose, 7-keto applied as a pheromone on the skin may produce alterations in hormonal profile.)

I have had the same experience as you on 7-keto in the past - a wired feeling, jitteriness, and a hair trigger temper. I suspect it has to do with an individual response to alterations in cortisol since I have had similar results on other compounds that are porported to suppress cortisol.

The wired feeling lessened over time to be replaced with lethargy and depression (which went away when I stopped 7-keto). It didn't make A1 any more wearable for me.

A.
01-20-2017 10:27 AM

GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-20-2017 10:28 AM

(01-20-2017 7:55 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  That is the one I got too. Scared me a little. How long have you been taking it?

It does effect hormones, actively and by passively by altering enzyme levels involve in steroid-genesis.

An option is to dilute a capsule in high-percentage ethanol or some carrier oil like and take small doses (1-10mg) sublingualy or transdermally and see which effects that has. 200mg seems unnecessaril high and toiling to the liver a well
01-20-2017 10:28 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

01-20-2017 2:24 PM

The use of oral 7-Keto DHEA allowed for occasional wearing of A1-based mixes that would otherwise never have worked for me. Ladykiller suppressed A1 depression for 2-3 months of regular wear, but over time became unwearable for me. Nothing I've come across allows sustained use of A1. Unlike other posters here, I've never had an aggressive or jittery response to 7-Keto. My metabolism is already very high, which may explain the drastic difference in response.
01-20-2017 2:24 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-20-2017 3:55 PM

(01-20-2017 2:24 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  The use of oral 7-Keto DHEA allowed for occasional wearing of Androstadienone -based mixes that would otherwise never have worked for me. Ladykiller suppressed Androstadienone depression for 2-3 months of regular wear, but over time became unwearable for me. Nothing I've come across allows sustained use of Androstadienone . Unlike other posters here, I've never had an aggressive or jittery response to 7-Keto. My metabolism is already very high, which may explain the drastic difference in response.

I believe you, Ekscentra....My friend is a personal trainer and older than me...He takes the same supplement plus two other metabolism boosters and he drinks coffee. Plus he trains body builders.

I can only drink decaf....One cup of regular coffee and i can't sleep all night.

We are all different....I wanted to see if my reaction was something in my head and it looks like at least one other person had a similar response.
01-20-2017 3:55 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-06-2018 2:41 PM

Anyone here try 100 mg 7 keto every day? Just curious if daily prolonged use is dangerous? Dr OZ recommended it for weight loss on one of his shows.. But then again he's Dr OZ...Eek

1)

2)

3)
09-06-2018 2:41 PM

Share This Thread