Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
5alpha-THDOC
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
260 thanks in 103 posts

5alpha-THDOC
05-29-2011 6:54 PM

A-DOC and B-DOC arrived yesterday from Alpha Dream perfectly packed and ready for testing.

This will be my testing thread for it.

As I have with the rest of the concentrates I ordered from Chris I decided to take a couple of whiffs of this stuff to see if I could recognize the smell. OMFG.....fuck TAA....give me more of this stuff! Less than a minute after 3 big sniffs of this stuff and I literally broke out in a laughing fit. Untriggered, uncontrolled laughter. Jeez....I was watching the fucking cooking channel. Nothing funny about that. For those that have done LSD or mushrooms, it was like that euphoric type laugh before you start tripping. I sounded like Barney Rubble. I sat on my couch with a perma-smile for a good 45 min in lala land feeling no pain at all.

I know, I know, dont sniff out of the bottle like that Jesse. Trust me.....I have someone coming over this evening that I am sure will be punishing me.Blum

This one looks promising upon first impression ya'll :dance3: Im gonna make up a bottle of this stuff to marinate for a little bit while I finish up with WM and some personal mixes I have been working on.

I gotta tell ya, Im so happy we are really getting into this single molecule testing and the forum is becoming more active as the days go on. Thank you Chris for getting your hands on this stuff and giving us a chance to give this a shot.

Ya, Ya......im gushing. Might be me, might be the wine, might be the molecule.

Cheers, here is to more molecule testing.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-29-2011 6:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, mark-in-dallas, dbot, mengster, Deja Vu, Pheroman, JohnnyHard, kmacc45, ClintX2, Q-Tips, oms123, Grasshopper, dexter, Fly So Hi

idle
Vendor

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
175 thanks in 82 posts

RE: 5alpha-THDOC
05-30-2011 2:59 AM

Good
reps for all the effort ;)
waiting for more P

Putting the XS back into life™
05-30-2011 2:59 AM
Thanks given by JesseJester
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
909 thanks in 337 posts

05-30-2011 8:27 AM

(05-29-2011 6:54 PM)JesseJester Wrote:  A-DOC and B-DOC arrived yesterday from Alpha Dream perfectly packed and ready for testing.

This will be my testing thread for it.

As I have with the rest of the concentrates I ordered from Chris I decided to take a couple of whiffs of this stuff to see if I could recognize the smell. OMFG.....fuck TAA....give me more of this stuff! Less than a minute after 3 big sniffs of this stuff and I literally broke out in a laughing fit. Untriggered, uncontrolled laughter. Jeez....I was watching the fucking cooking channel. Nothing funny about that. For those that have done LSD or mushrooms, it was like that euphoric type laugh before you start tripping. I sounded like Barney Rubble. I sat on my couch with a perma-smile for a good 45 min in lala land feeling no pain at all.

I know, I know, dont sniff out of the bottle like that Jesse. Trust me.....I have someone coming over this evening that I am sure will be punishing me.Blum

This one looks promising upon first impression ya'll :dance3: Im gonna make up a bottle of this stuff to marinate for a little bit while I finish up with WM and some personal mixes I have been working on.

I gotta tell ya, Im so happy we are really getting into this single molecule testing and the forum is becoming more active as the days go on. Thank you Chris for getting your hands on this stuff and giving us a chance to give this a shot.

Ya, Ya......im gushing. Might be me, might be the wine, might be the molecule.

Cheers, here is to more molecule testing.

You got the THDOC (5-alpha), total envy here Jess. I'll be looking for your report like that seal team that looking for bin ladden.

@ Chris
PLease keep theses two in stock, I'm coming for the THDOC (5-alpha) real soon.

Happy Testing
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2011 8:34 AM by kmacc45.)
05-30-2011 8:27 AM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
260 thanks in 103 posts

06-05-2011 5:13 PM

If you have this molecule on the way and are going to test it.......DO NOT READ THIS REPORT. You know who you are. Yes

Sooo...I figured I would break this down into a usable skin dose. I added 5 drops DPG to a 5ml along with 2 mls of A-doc and the rest with perfumers alcohol for around a 50mcg per spray dose.

Some backround.....I m a single father and have my daughter 6 days a week. the woman formerly known as my wife comes and gets her on Sat. afternoons. After she gets her, I then clean the house and do laundry, as well as iron all my clothes and uniforms because I just dont have time during the week. I fucking dredd it. Most times I blast music and take tons of breaks to check the forums and read sports stuff. Its certainly not a lets get it done and over with project.

My daughter left so I sprayed a shot of cologne, let it dry, then 1 spray of A-Doc. Now, after my initial whiff of the bottle I expected the TAA type results I reported. Not so much the case. Within a minute a an small smile came across my face and light confidence/relaxability set in. I turned on the music. Thats another one of my distractions. I will hear a riff, then try to grab my guitar and duplicate it.

So I put a shirt on the ironingboard and as i was ironing I went into what seemed like the longest spaceout ever. I was just staring off into the sunlight. After realizing I spacing out I look down and my hand is still dilligently ironing the shirt. As if, even though I was off in lala land, my brain was still focused on the task at hand.

At this point I was wondering why I am not getting the gigle type effects I got from sniffing the bottle. So I added another spray for a total of 100mcgs of A-Doc. I continued to do my chores and then back to the ironboard where I went into Deer in the headlights and stared at a chinese symbol on my Saki set for what seemed like quite sometime. I really spaced out this time. maybe a bit of an overload. Again, i break from it and my hand is still ironing!

After a bit it dawns on me that I hadnt grabbed my guitar to figure out some Korn, Tool or Godsmack riff. Actually I barely even noticed the music was playing. I hadnt broken off to check the computer. I didnt stop to eat, or get a beer or anything. I was 100% focused on the task at hand. It was by far the fastest I have ever completed my Saturday tasks. It was fucking amazing. Even when I thought of something else I needed to do, my brain kept triggering a "accomplish this first type of response.

This is my second, first impression of this molecule, and that impression is that this is a focusing/concentration molecule and it does a damn good job of it. I have never felt this type of focus with a molecule before. I was floored.

Some other observations:

There was a small time period of light sedation after the first hour or so. It only lasted about 10 minutes or so, but when it did, it hit decently hard.

I also noticed that while I was ironing there was a strange pattern of the strokes of my hand. It was figure 8-esk and not normal. I stood the iron up and did the sam motion with my fingertips on top of the pants and notioced it was more stimulating on my fingertips than it nomally would be.

I couldnt help but think that there was some type sensual aspect to this but couldnt quite get there with it. I will have to test again to see if that impression happens again.

Effects lasted between 3-4 hrs.

After the effects wore off I was cmpletely scatter-brained. As in, the exact opposite as i experienced with it on. I could not do one thing at a time. I was all over the place. This lasted about an hour.

All I can say is.....wow. i walked in thinking it was TAA and walked away thinking it could possibly be another member of the T family.

Thats it for now. More testing to follow.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2011 12:58 AM by JesseJester.)
06-05-2011 5:13 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Alpha Dream - Banned, mengster, JohnnyHard, Pagodeiro, Hamed, oms123, Grasshopper, dexter
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2001 thanks in 814 posts

06-05-2011 5:27 PM

I was physically incapable of not reading this report Big Grin

Very interesting... I wonder what effects this molecule has at lower doses.
06-05-2011 5:27 PM

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2863 thanks in 597 posts

06-06-2011 12:24 AM

I'm going to make a 5mg/5mL option available for $35 so that more people can try this out.
06-06-2011 12:24 AM
Thanks given by dbot, mengster, JesseJester, kmacc45
Pagodeiro
where´s the beef ?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1174
Thanks received:
2501 thanks in 1014 posts

06-16-2011 9:11 AM

Yesterday was a good day ..hehe ..

a lot of stuff from Chris arrived and amongst it Alpha and Beta THDOC

perfectly packed .. nothing leaked ... GREAT
Chris even threw in 10ml DPG .. THANKS

so far i can see at the first sight is Beta THDOC the one that makes those funny things ..

will report on this ones soon ..

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
06-16-2011 9:11 AM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
260 thanks in 103 posts

06-19-2011 2:58 PM

At 50 mcgs I get alot less of the focusing with this molecule. At 50 mcgs I find this molecule to have more of a "clairity of thinking". It isnt concentration on a certain task, but a.......realization of what needs to be done or accomplished.

This seems very differerent from the 75-100 mcg range where it seems to be task oriented. And let me tell you, if you need to accomplish something and not need to worry about distarction, 75-100 mcgs of this stuff is just what the doctor ordered. Its amazing actually.

I plan to cut this down a bit more and see what I can come up with for effects. 50 mcgs was a little bit harder to notice than at the 75-100 mcg range.

At this point, after the 15-25 mcg testing, I will be ready to start adding a molecule or 2 and see where it goes.

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2011 3:16 PM by JesseJester.)
06-19-2011 2:58 PM
Thanks given by dbot
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
260 thanks in 103 posts

06-19-2011 5:15 PM

Something else I forgot to mention, the brain to mouth activity is great at 50 mcg and not so much at the 75 to 100 mcg range. The clearity of speech is where I am going with this. The ability to speak well, and clear is enhanced. Ugh....Im not saying this right. In other words, there is no hesitation from brain to mouth. There is no question on whether or not you are saying the right thing. Words come out crisp and the ability to describe things and relay your feelings is effortless. There are no uuummm's, eeerrrrs, or aaahhhh's when speaking.

Does this this make sense?

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2011 1:00 AM by JesseJester.)
06-19-2011 5:15 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE, dbot, dexter, Fly So Hi

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2001 thanks in 814 posts

06-19-2011 5:22 PM

Makes sense to me. This is something I often notice positive or negative effects on from various mones, that effect on speech access and eloquence.
06-19-2011 5:22 PM

Share This Thread