Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
512M = CATNIP FOR ENTHIC WOMEN!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11584
Thanks received:
8357 thanks in 2703 posts

RE: 512M = CATNIP FOR ENTHIC WOMEN!
04-11-2014 6:56 AM

(04-11-2014 1:22 AM)Zeky Wrote:  Thanks again man. One more question; Should l remove the dropper on the bottle or what. which seems the better way of doing this?

Place your finger over the top and turn it upside down. This is what I do so really I should call it 2 dabs instead of drops. 512 runs fast so watch out lol.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-11-2014 6:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Zeky
maeve
Noobie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 201
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 20 posts

04-11-2014 1:21 PM

Hi as3, I hope u still active in this thread. Whats your take on adding this M512 with Nude or Nude Alpha? I'm thinking of using this during one on one session. Should be interesting, theoretically at least.
04-11-2014 1:21 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-11-2014 1:38 PM

(04-11-2014 1:21 PM)maeve Wrote:  Hi as3, I hope u still active in this thread. Whats your take on adding this M512 with Nude or Nude Alpha? I'm thinking of using this during one on one session. Should be interesting, theoretically at least.

Hey why not give it a try. I have found that NA & 512 play nice together but require some Androstadienone to be smooth.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-11-2014 1:38 PM

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
440 thanks in 210 posts

04-12-2014 4:59 AM

Just now revisiting this thread to find this awesome combo, I am in Asia at the moment and might decide to see if this works well on them since I have both products.

(04-01-2014 10:59 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi MMM,

He gets hits from 10 to 60yr from 512. With 512 and with 1 spray of core he tends to get the same hits and a lot more flirting from ladies. 512 is one of those products that slaps certain women over their head. Some will give you goofy looks, some will give you amazed looks, some get whiplash, others smile and wave at you as if they think they know you from somewhere. I love it because it does all the work for you. You just wear it and the ladies of dig it will reveal themselves to you in overt ways a lot of time. Or even open you. Reactions come fast to which is awesome. Range I guess is 10 feet Max. Best range 1 to 6 feet.

You don't look for hits with this though guys. It's a passive pheromone meaning just put it on and if you are around a certain amount of ethnic women per day one will surely make it known that she is open to you talking to her. Once she does all you have to do is shoot the fish in the barrel.

Best of luck guys!
04-12-2014 4:59 AM
Thanks given by as33156
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 290
Thanks received:
57 thanks in 34 posts

04-25-2014 6:42 AM

.." its like a childhood best friend to people. .."
Thank you As3. The fun has just begun.
Went out yesterday at a community gathering, political rally so there was lots of tail there.The weather here is getting chilly so l went with 6 drops straight just to help with the projection. Time; 12pm. Test subjects; Olive Skinned chicks.
Cover Scent; 1 million.

Perfect. First time didn't notice a lot. Then l decided to just go around talking to random people about random stuff, if they were having a good time etc. Guys were friendly and engaged me in deep convos.About 4 hours later, caught this lady, 20, leaning by her car, eyeballing me.Engaged her right away. She asks me many questions, where l'm from, where was l parked etc.(side note) Don't have a car yet.Gave me her number and asked me to call her . good .

Decided it's getting late. Took a taxi to town.Walked into a big supermarket. Two girls, btwn 20-23 were hysterical. WTF? Turned around and then this other girl rambles something like; " she likes you blah bla". Just smiled and proceeded with what I was doing.
Next supermarket. Approached this blonde, about 7/10 on my scale.l went direct.She wouldn't stop talking! Huh? Could there be some Glace to this juice? She tells me she's a veterinary manager, where she comes from and stuff, it's as if we were acquaintances! The convo went well beyond the 10minute mark.Sad she wouldn't give me her contact because her boyfriend promised her marriage any time soon . Really? She then says l shouldn't ignore her the next time we meet saying who knows maybe my boyfriend will chicken out of this. She gave me a hug and we parted.

Right on the subway, this gentleman smiles at me.He says he remembers me from the time we graduated in '99. Asks me where l have been all these years. Says is in a hurry, gives me his contact saying we have to meet for drinks.I don't know this dude!

Got in a cafe.Movie Moment... a policewoman, around 25 looks at me . Our eyes locked. For the next 5 seconds or so we're still this way.My tongue is nailed down this time . Don't know why but l just couldn't say a thing. Her colleagues are by the doorway..l then smiled. She did. Liquid Trust was a genuine smile..And what did l do? All l said was "good day" and proceeded to check out.I didn't see this one coming!
Then on the taxi back to my place the guy seated next to me talked my ears off . The driver calls me sir

Oh another thing. The self effects are, for lack of better words,...Surreal. I don't know if any of you guys have experienced this. Nothing comes close to this so far. First felt this sort of thing first time when l wore 2 drops. This juice has promise.Sad l now live in a peri-urban area with little if none in terms of test subjects.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 8:02 AM by Zeky.)
04-25-2014 6:42 AM
Thanks given by meme371, as33156, right_mr
flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 33 posts

04-26-2014 9:52 AM

stupid hello I was just on the HAX site I can't find anything called 512m what am I doing wrong?
04-26-2014 9:52 AM
flacowww
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 33 posts

04-26-2014 9:58 AM

Sorry lol found it
04-26-2014 9:58 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-26-2014 5:20 PM

(04-25-2014 6:42 AM)Zeky Wrote:  .." its like a childhood best friend to people. .."
Thank you As3. The fun has just begun.
Went out yesterday at a community gathering, political rally so there was lots of tail there.The weather here is getting chilly so l went with 6 drops straight just to help with the projection. Time; 12pm. Test subjects; Olive Skinned chicks.
Cover Scent; 1 million.

Perfect. First time didn't notice a lot. Then l decided to just go around talking to random people about random stuff, if they were having a good time etc. Guys were friendly and engaged me in deep convos.About 4 hours later, caught this lady, 20, leaning by her car, eyeballing me.Engaged her right away. She asks me many questions, where l'm from, where was l parked etc.(side note) Don't have a car yet.Gave me her number and asked me to call her . good .

Decided it's getting late. Took a taxi to town.Walked into a big supermarket. Two girls, btwn 20-23 were hysterical. WTF? Turned around and then this other girl rambles something like; " she likes you blah bla". Just smiled and proceeded with what I was doing.
Next supermarket. Approached this blonde, about 7/10 on my scale.l went direct.She wouldn't stop talking! Huh? Could there be some Glace to this juice? She tells me she's a veterinary manager, where she comes from and stuff, it's as if we were acquaintances! The convo went well beyond the 10minute mark.Sad she wouldn't give me her contact because her boyfriend promised her marriage any time soon . Really? She then says l shouldn't ignore her the next time we meet saying who knows maybe my boyfriend will chicken out of this. She gave me a hug and we parted.

Right on the subway, this gentleman smiles at me.He says he remembers me from the time we graduated in '99. Asks me where l have been all these years. Says is in a hurry, gives me his contact saying we have to meet for drinks.I don't know this dude!

Got in a cafe.Movie Moment... a policewoman, around 25 looks at me . Our eyes locked. For the next 5 seconds or so we're still this way.My tongue is nailed down this time . Don't know why but l just couldn't say a thing. Her colleagues are by the doorway..l then smiled. She did. Liquid Trust was a genuine smile..And what did l do? All l said was "good day" and proceeded to check out.I didn't see this one coming!
Then on the taxi back to my place the guy seated next to me talked my ears off . The driver calls me sir

Oh another thing. The self effects are, for lack of better words,...Surreal. I don't know if any of you guys have experienced this. Nothing comes close to this so far. First felt this sort of thing first time when l wore 2 drops. This juice has promise.Sad l now live in a peri-urban area with little if none in terms of test subjects.

Outstanding testing and results Zeky!

04-26-2014 5:20 PM
Thanks given by right_mr

Share This Thread