Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

34 year old; looking for the next A314
maleadventurous
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

34 year old; looking for the next A314
02-20-2018 6:49 PM

Hi guys,

I'm very new to this website and have been using the AT on/off from the past few years.

I've been using A314, Insta Shine and a few others, but am looking for a change.

I just read the top 5 mones post and pretty interested in some of them, I've listed my questions below, would love your help with them.

1. I'm 34, married and my wife likes girls as well. We frequent quite a few bars/clubs on the weekend. I'm looking for something extremely sexual and powerful. Any recommendations?
  2. I loved the A314 feeling I used to get at work, what should I use for that?
  3. Is there any particular website I can use to buy them all, or do I have to go to individual's website and buy each product individually?

Thanks in advance for all the help. I cannot wait to get started with reading again.
02-20-2018 6:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: 34 year old; looking for the next A314
02-20-2018 7:35 PM

1) bad wolf you have to email Liquid Alchemy labs their site is down
2) tusc from apex
3) nope individually.
02-20-2018 7:35 PM
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-20-2018 7:43 PM

(02-20-2018 6:49 PM)maleadventurous Wrote:  I'm 34, married and my wife likes girls as well. We frequent quite a few bars/clubs on the weekend.
Dam, if I found a woman like that I would get married too

(02-20-2018 6:49 PM)maleadventurous Wrote:  I'm looking for something extremely sexual and powerful. Any recommendations?

Powerful is kinda vague but I'll list a few to start with.
  • My favorite powerful sexual is SOB. It is available in oil and spray.
  • I like Overdose Gel and I think it is a powerful sexual but there are members on this forum who disagree on how sexual it is.
  • Manimal is a supposedly a powerful sexual but I can't wear it because it gives me anxiety. So I'm not speaking from first hand experience.
  • Bad Wolf is supposed to be a powerful sexual but I don't own it so I don't have first hand experience. So I don't know.

(02-20-2018 6:49 PM)maleadventurous Wrote:  I loved the A314 feeling I used to get at work, what should I use for that?
Good luck on this one. People on this forum have been looking for an A314 substitute for years but there is nothing quite like it.

(02-20-2018 6:49 PM)maleadventurous Wrote:  Is there any particular website I can use to buy them all, or do I have to go to individual's website and buy each product individually?

You have to order from the individual websites.

Edit
The most powerful sexual on the planet might be Domination. It might be too much though. But if you are looking for a pure minimally buffered super concentrated sexual that might fit the bill. haha.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 7:50 PM by metaltree.)
02-20-2018 7:43 PM
maleadventurous
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2018 7:01 PM

Hi guys, thanks to everyone for sharing their feedback.

So this is what I did.

I've been reading all the posts like crazy, but still feel like I have a long way to go in terms of gaining the knowledge I need to put these mones to the best usage.

In the meantime, I'm leaving for vacation this weekend and could really use your help again in figuring out which one should I wear for the following scenarios.

About me:
34 year old married guy.

What I own:
I ended up buying the following:
  • Domination
  • SOB
  • M3X
  • Bad Wolf
  • Nude Alpha

Scenarios:
  • Casual day at the beach. Goal: friendly and feel sexy/confident
  • Flight (few hours). Goal: Confident, sexy with the wife and flight attendants
  • Amsterdam; walking around Red Light District. Goal: have fun, feel like a BOSS, a VIP, and sexy.
  • Night clubs; regular night/dance clubs. Goal: Pickup girls with the wife; take 'em home. My wife is bi.
  • Day to day sight seeing. Goal: Feel confident, talkative, come across as friendly guy who anyone can talk to.

Many, many, many, manyyyyyyy thanks in advance!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2018 7:04 PM by maleadventurous.)
02-28-2018 7:01 PM

Share This Thread